• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bickoma said:
Some people have schedules. Work/school/parents/teachers - etc. The list goes on for many of us.

Yeah I know some people exist in a closed universe I reckon.:\

Something that is harmless, lasts moments, is divine and shows you the truth. DMT by far ! ! !

Growfh said:
Its hard to say, but I think between all the jungle highs and RC i would have to go with mushrooms because they get me the numbest.

Mushrooms make you numb? Damn, mushrooms make me more emotional than any substance on the planet. In fact, I fear them for that reason. I always cycle through every possible emotion so quickly that I'm essentially feeling them all at once. I appreciate and fear them because they're always a good trip and a "bad" trip all rolled into one. Although bad in a good way.

Since MDMA is on the list here, I chose it. If it hadn't been on the list, I would have chosen LSD. LSD because it's the most "complete" psychedelic imho, and gentle on the body (if not always on the mind). But MDMA is just so magic. It has shown me how to dance, how to open up, like no other chemical has.

redgreenvnes said:
get out
how do u smoke it?
blotter in pipe?
how dose?

I think he was refering to smoking a different substance while on acid, not smoking acid.

Good LSD for all the reasons above, and because it is just so clean and takes so little to have its way. I mean mics vs. mgs, go figure. I think it still holds the lead as the most potent molecule on the planet. And from the little I know about brain chemistry, the stuff dissipates in 20 minutes before any effects even begin -- like it just triggers an all-natural brain mechanism (pineal gland or something like that) so that it is not even the drug but the basic natural response that delivers the goods. In any ranking of "miracle" drugs, it definitely continues to hold the highest place. Only when the crimnality of it is lifted, and real scientific exploration can resume, will its value to the human race be understood and revered. The rest of the psychedelics are mere affectations of the brain while LSD is more of an "unlocking" or "releasing".

Only when the crimnality of it is lifted, and real scientific exploration can resume, will its value to the human race be understood and revered

My sentiments also !

hurtbag said:
I think he was refering to smoking a different substance while on acid, not smoking acid.

lol, some people around me were telling me they tripped when smoking acid laced weed8) :( :\

This is a tough one. Some of my favorite experiences have been on LSD. In fact, even given horrible setting/situational conditions, ive still always maintained an awesomely positive time overall on LSD.

But im going to have to choc it up to Ketamine. It is the most phantasmal for me. It gives me the greatist feeling of removal from reality (at higher doses) than any other drug I have tried. I enjoy encountering a state of mind so alien that it can not be linguistically described. For me, ketamine provides the most alien of states. Also for versatility. Ketamine can be used just to get straight fucked up and chill with your friends. You can just keep bumping it all night and just have some recreational fun - you dont always have to shoot for a full blown K-Hole. And thirdly, for safety. I understand many psychedellics can not possibly harm the body without one attempting to do just that. The property of ketamine's recreational dosage range being far, far below the medicinal range makes it unique from all other drugs. This uniqueness provides great personal safety (provided the environment allows safety for incapacitated persons).

Ketamine does not provide me with as great as a learning experience as most tryptamines, or lsd, etc. Mushrooms and LSD have certainly made me grow much greater and deeper as a person. So in many respects I would have to say LSD because I certainly would not be close to the same person without it (imo in a bad way). Ketamine however has always been the one consciousness altering catalyst I continuously fiend for, and ive done just about every drug there is.

Its a tough call, it really is. Can i vote 2x please? :-D

I chose Mushies.. least side effects with some of the best effects.. if psycadelic cactii didnt make me vomit every time.. the two would be a close tie..

Psilocybin/Psilocin has served me well the most consistently and most intensely.

it was either lsd, k, or doc. but after my last time doing doc, that one takes the cacke. Very large doses of doc is the most amazing psychedelic.

How much do you mean why you say "very large dose?" I have done up to 7mg but I feel like the real magic will be in a higher dose like 10mg+. DOC just doesnt effect me like it does everyone else. When my friends all took 7mg together, I was almost back to baseline and they were all still tripping out. I can normally sleep after about ten hours.

10 mg was the dose I was talking about. I reached the point where I was making laser shows appear all around me, also I was seeing what everything was made of not the final product, it was really wierd when my friend came in and I saw all of his organs, then he broke down even further and became just atoms. I might have tripped more than most people but it was intense.

Hmm, this'ns a toughy. Many of those chems listed I have yet to try, and out of the ones I have, they're all on about equal grounds. I mean, each has it's own surprises and character, so how can one compare them subjectively? However, I can at least narrow it down to the tryptamines. Don't get me wrong though, Pihkal is not just the name of a book to me. ;)

I think at this current time, I'm going to have to go with mushrooms. But that's just settling for one (although they are my first psyche, and always a classic). Further research is required before I can have a more definitive answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.