• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Your favorite psychedelic, and why (Part 2)

What is your favorite psychedelic?

• LSD

Votes: 173 38.3%
  • Psilocybin mushrooms

Votes: 101 22.3%
  • Mescaline cacti

Votes: 17 3.8%
  • DMT/Ayahuasca

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Hawaiian Baby Woodrose/Morning Glory seeds

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 36 8.0%
  • MDMA (or MDA)

Votes: 44 9.7%
  • DOC (or one of the other DOx's)

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-B

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • 2C-I

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • 2C-E

Votes: 13 2.9%
  • 2C-T-x

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Some other lesser-known molecule

Votes: 27 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only thing that matters is that psychedelics exist

god bless them one and all %) :D

but acid rules over them all, forever
24.gif

ketamine was just a sleazy mistress for a short time

sorry acid 8(

;)

felixdahousekat said:
the only thing that matters is that psychedelics exist

god bless them one and all %) :D

but acid rules over them all, forever
24.gif

ketamine was just a sleazy mistress for a short time

sorry acid 8(

;)

haha, lol

LSD, i havnt taken the majority on that list but every time i trip on acid i just think, THIS IS THE GREATEST DRUG EVER

Ravr said:
Ok the majority of people are choosing acid/ mushrooms cause of availabality. That is weak. And secondly, how dare some of you question weather K is a psychedelics or not? It is obvious those who have, have not witnessed the awesome power of the K-hole, which surpasses any natural or man-made psychedelic( well maybe DMT ties it)
How can one choose a substance that is not availible to them and never has been, their favorite? More availible, inevitably equals more trips on the said substance, hence a more credible opinion of the substance. And I'm not sure about others, but I personally am not denying K's psychedelic effect. From what I hear K-holes can be very intense. The post I am quoting is therefor far weaker than the posts it is describing.

For something that can be legally purchased over the internet and many nurseries (granted you have to prepare it, which makes it illegal), there's a suprisingly low percentage of people who have tried mescaline. More people should try it. If you've been thinking about it, do it. =D

^ i tried mescaline but i think we fucked up the extraction as we decided to do it at 2am while really quite pissed. I got the disgusting nausia but not a massive amount in the way of positive effects. Must try it again sometime.

It was hard to pick just one, each has its own special qualities, and sometimes it would be better to take one over another, someother time, it would be the other over the first.

But in reference to what i've experienced through my trips, i would have to say LSD. i've had quite positive experiences with it. Mushrooms can help me annalyze my emotions that i've had bother me, but they can pull on a bad-trip much quicker than acid.
hence my choice: LSD

the best is a floweflip. Mushrooms and mdma

if i must choose only one substance i'll vote e

Spectum said:
the best is a floweflip. Mushrooms and mdma

if i must choose only one substance i'll vote e

yeah as staypuft said thats a hippyflip, flower flipping is LSA + MDMA:)

I've always heard LSD + MDMA as candy flipping - a vastly superior combination to mushrooms and MDMA i thought.

" which surpasses any natural or man-made psychedelic."

Obviously an opinion. Swim has not tripped Ketamine before. How does it compare to the 4th plateau on dxm or a Salvia breakthrough? Swim has a hard time believing it surpasses those. Please explain to Swim and the others here.

Shush, its a tight legal defence.

Id say a K-hole was very different to a breakthrough in salvia. With the k-hole i was aware to some degree, but with Salvia i was totally unware that i was under the influence of any drug.

What, YOU were in a k-hole? So that means you took drugs? WAAAAHHHHH the cops are coming... 8o 8o 8o

It's interesting that people who have tried other psychedelics are still saying LSD. I've only done LSD (and MDMA, which in my opinion is not a psychedelic).

Would like to try psilocybin and mescaline also but am a bit weary of K. Most people on K look a bit spacked out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.