• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your favorite 2-cx chemical and why?

Had some K earlier that day and thought fuck it why not... took a day to recover from HPPD (hallucinogen persisting perception disorder). Thought I could see dead people...literally... FUCK!! Was quite fun. :) Just having the odd chemical top up now days but what the hell make it a bender.

What's the legal status on all these RC's? It's so fucking hard to research current legislation. Since this year, the synthetic cannabinoids were banned on a state level (every state I believe), but what about the "Shulgin psychedelics"? I wouldn't mind buying some 25i or 25c to be delivered by post, but I obviously dont want the boys tapping on my door.

If your in the US, the entire 2c-x series (at least all the popular ones) are S1 as of july this year. 25x's are kosher afaik, but they can contain scheduled synthesis impurities (the 2c-x's), and really if you get caught with them and they can prove intent to consume the AA is going to be used to fuck you. But that was true before the 2c-x's were scheduled as well.

The boy's won't come a knocking unless your being obvious, in any case. I'd be lying if i said i never got s1 compounds in the post. They are usually more interested in people that buy alot/frequently. A few small time single/couple dose purchases are likely to fly under the radar when procured through the proper channels. Regardless of legality.

IMHO theres not much difference in risk in getting analogs, or scheduled cousins in the post. Because at the end of the day, the vast majority of people could not provide a valid reason why they need these research compounds nfhc, and they would use the Analogue Act to prosecute.

Cheers for your detailed reply, hopefully it will assist others, but I am in Oz :) Have since been led to believe that yes, they are banned here too. We appear to have the toughest drug laws in the world. Which fucking sucks for me, as Im not connected too well these days and legal is the only guaranteed way to get things when I want them. Fucking federal government :p

I've tried a fair few. I love my phenethylamines, they all have their beauty.

2C-T-7 is by far the best, T-2 not far behind but very similar. 2C-E and 2C-P are quite similar too if you don't count durations. P has a 16-20hr duration which isn't really practical for a lot of people. E is so cold and apathetic, I love it, it's also the most psychologically addictive psychedelic. 2C-C is magnificent you just need to push the dose quite a bit, last time I snorted roughly ~50mgs (Pro-tip: It's actually quite painless to snort in comparison to the other 2C's).

B is fun the first few times but gets lame when you realize you can't take enough to trip hard enough without ending up in hospital. I was pure over-stimulated hell (reminds me of DOI so bad) and the visuals were barely existent for me.

Pretty sure I have forgotten some?

2c-i blows for me personally and is way too stimulating and side effecty
2c-e is really nice, i start seeing colours that i feel im experiencing for the first time again

Fuck I've been wanting to try a 2cx for ages now, doesn't seem to be any around Melb though :( Hopefully one day...

Hey guys,
For those of you experienced with 2 cb, how would you say a low dose would fare as an MDMA substitute? Obviously I'm aware it's not going to have the same empathic or euphoric qualities. However. With festival season upon us, and the many other events in between, there simply isn't enough time to properly recover between rolls to use MDxx on each occasion...plus I need to be a little cautious with interfering with serotonin levels too much at this point.

So-I'm thinking at the upcoming festival I could run with 5mg doses. I'm not desiring the full psychedelic effects, just some nice, gentle enhancement/stimulation. I've tried 2 cb before but never in isolation....and as I don't drink or do amphetamines I'm considering it as an alternative.

For those of you who have experimented with low doses how would you comment on the following:

Come up? Body load/any nausea etc
Overall effects/experience
How would it augur in a festival/large crowd setting?
(I'll be generally listening to trance too...)
Come down

Any other feedback would be great!
Thanks <3

Not an Australian, but felt the need to add to this thread.

2c-I in my experience is one of the more enjoyable 2-C's. It's body load is strange, a little tingly though not unenjoyable.

2c-t-2 is not very enjoyable in my experience. The body load ruins the experience for me. It is not very introspective, slightly visual.

2c-P feels demonic. It's a very potent 2c, and it's effects on the body make that clear. In a sense this chemical feels very tribal, spiritual in a sense though not as introspective as other psychedelics.

I'd like to experience 2c-E and 2c-B, however I'd be fine with not ever getting to experience them. Overall, the 2c family feels more visual and synthetic as oppose to organic and introspective as I've come to prefer.

If I had the chance, I'd probably try 2c-P again at a dose upward of 10mg orally. 2c-I I'd like to try again, though I'm not too keen on it's body load and "Sick" come up feeling.