Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Your favorite 2-cx chemical and why?

lovepsychadelics

Bluelighter
Mods if this already has a thread please move it to the relevant place.

I love 2c-i. Perfect amount of euphoria, energy and tripping. Love the duration of the effects as well which can last over 12 hours. My favourite of all the phenethylamine class drugs. Not a huge fan of 2c-e due to body load but amazing trip experience. 2c-t7 as well as 2c-t4 are not great at all. I really find 2c-t7 to be SCARY. Not due to anything other than the fact anything you ingest including food seems to be intensified. Drink a coke or red bull on 2c-t7 and your heart feels like it's going to explode. Also very noticable temperature fluctuations and other adverse effects that scared the shit out of me.
2c-b is far better than MDMA IMO especially when combined with a small quantity of meth. A friend had there first 2c-b experience (20mgs) after ingesting about 70-80 mgs of meth and about 2.5 mgs of 25i-NBOMe. They walked from Burleigh heads to Seaworld after a huge night out so they could ride the rollercoasters. I got a phone call at 12:30 asking I come and get them. It's a 15 minute 1 way drive to seaworld and they walked there in what they described as a fluffy cloud like state! Everything made perfect sense at the time apparently and it was not until they started coming down that they realised what a massive effort they had just undertaken. 2c-b will always have a special place for me as it was the first RC I took knowing it was an RC but 2c-i is my favorite due to it's balance of perceptual/sensorial effects.
2c-d I have only experimented with on two occasions and only once by itself at around 25 mgs. It was a while ago and time is no longer my friend as memory slowly gets eaten away by the gradual onset of dementia lol. I do remember thinking it was like a mild 2c-b but seemed to last a bit longer. It is similar to 2c-t7 in the only other occasion I co-injested MDA and it seemed to potentiate the MDA rather than overwhelm it. Unlike 2c-t7 I did not feel like I may die due to polysubstance use. 2c-c only tried once and found it to be a stonning kind of mushie like trip. Never tried 2c-p, 2c-g, 2c-t2. I have tried 2c-b-fly on one occasion while overseas and found it to be quite enjoyable but it was encapsulated and I was given it by a friend I was staying with who obtained it from an online vendor so I have no idea of the dose or if it was even 2c-fly. I also got a "trip" once that lasted over 20 hours and had me and my mate acting like total psycho's. I think it may have been bromo-dragonfly but that is pure speculation on my part. The half life and intensity make me think it was DOB, bromo or another DOx chemical.

Mods if this already has a thread please move it to the relevant place.

I love 2c-i. Perfect amount of euphoria, energy and tripping. Love the duration of the effects as well which can last over 12 hours. My favourite of all the phenethylamine class drugs. Not a huge fan of 2c-e due to body load but amazing trip experience. 2c-t7 as well as 2c-t4 are not great at all. I really find 2c-t7 to be SCARY. Not due to anything other than the fact anything you ingest including food seems to be intensified. Drink a coke or red bull on 2c-t7 and your heart feels like it's going to explode. Also very noticable temperature fluctuations and other adverse effects that scared the shit out of me.

2c-b is far better than MDMA IMO especially when combined with a small quantity of meth. A friend had there first 2c-b experience (20mgs) after ingesting about 70-80 mgs of meth and about 2.5 mgs of 25i-NBOMe. They walked from Burleigh heads to Seaworld after a huge night out so they could ride the rollercoasters. I got a phone call at 12:30 asking I come and get them. It's a 15 minute 1 way drive to seaworld and they walked there in what they described as a fluffy cloud like state! Everything made perfect sense at the time apparently and it was not until they started coming down that they realised what a massive effort they had just undertaken. 2c-b will always have a special place for me as it was the first RC I took knowing it was an RC but 2c-i is my favorite due to it's balance of perceptual/sensorial effects.

2c-d I have only experimented with on two occasions and only once by itself at around 25 mgs. It was a while ago and time is no longer my friend as memory slowly gets eaten away by the gradual onset of dementia lol. I do remember thinking it was like a mild 2c-b but seemed to last a bit longer. It is similar to 2c-t7 in the only other occasion I co-injested MDA and it seemed to potentiate the MDA rather than overwhelm it. Unlike 2c-t7 I did not feel like I may die due to polysubstance use. 2c-c only tried once and found it to be a stonning kind of mushie like trip.

Never tried 2c-p, 2c-g, 2c-t2. I have tried 2c-b-fly on one occasion while overseas and found it to be quite enjoyable but it was encapsulated and I was given it by a friend I was staying with who obtained it from an online vendor so I have no idea of the dose or if it was even 2c-fly. I also got a "trip" once that lasted over 20 hours and had me and my mate acting like total psycho's. I think it may have been bromo-dragonfly but that is pure speculation on my part. The half life and intensity make me think it was DOB, bromo or another DOx chemical.

2c-i and 2c-b sound fun, I'd like to try them, I don't think I've tried them before unless it was in a pill or a tab unknowingly (they come in pills and tabs do they?).

Maybe i'll get lucky one day tho, same with the molly, which I never have come across (as yet!).

gonna do some 2cb soon :)

really keen on trying 2ce and perhaps 2ci

amt and mesc but they arent 2cx are they dom/stp would be interesting too

had these bettyboop tabs a few years ago they were supposed to be lsd but they definitely were not was tripping for fucking days anyone ever heard or seen any dox chems on bettyboop paper? going back a few years now, was always interested to find out what the fuck it actually was cause it was beginning to freak me out still seeing shit 3 days later

had my first 2cb experience coming off 250mg of really good md and was amazing! not sure if i am keen on trying 2ce, but maybe one day will get the courage

yeh thats what im gonna do when my head is slightly more positive and iv tested the bee, drop it once the md has peaked

I actually tried 2C-B last Sunday for the first time. I was not at all what I expected.

I'll have to up the dose to get a real feel for it, but it was like a less abrasive and intense acid trip, with a warm MDMA blanket the whole time and it was awesome :D

Out of all I've tried, c, d, and t-2 are the most highly regarded. I and E are too stimulating and rough on the body imho.

2c-c is gentle and easy, without too much stress on the body and a nice short duration. Its a bit too recreational to get alot of insight from, but can if the set/setting is right.

2c-d is the most balanced of them ime, its just the right amount of stimulation, visuals, mindfuck, emotional awareness, ect. Its balanced, and taken high enough can be a profound expirence. Of them all, D reminds me the most of mescaline. Duration is a bit longer than c, but thats just fine.

T-2 is more of a emotionally focused chemical. I tend to think of it as being almost empathogenic, without alot of the distractions that detract from its usefulness in that regard, IE visuals, mindfuck, etc. Not by any means recreational like c, or archtypical like d, but useful for emotional introspection. Bodyload is not as bad as i thought it would be from reports, and overall i'd say its on par with D in that respect.

I don't play favorites as its too reductionist, but i really like those three, and if i could only have three out of the ones i've tried it would be those. B is something i've been wanting to try for a long while now, especially since alot of people say it shares alot in common with C.

had 2-cb over the weekend combined with MDMA, acid and weed.

We took some 2-cb (only 12mgs) at about 1.5 hours in after the MDMA, very very funny conversations followed, walls and objects morphing. Kept topping up with 2-cb throughout the night

Very good fun and extremely funny!

Yeah I probably did not have enough 2c-d on the occasions I tried it to get a good effect. I do remember it being a little stimulating but nothing like 2c-i. 2c-i can leave you a bit scattered the next day and give you muscle cramps. Most of the Mesc analogue/homologue drugs I've tried have reminded me in SOME way of the visual distortion mesc gives during the trip. Once I ingested about 600ml of fluid I had obtained by reducing 2kg of cactus. I got very jolted experience, time seemed to move in jerky block like motions. It was like watching freeze frame or a flick book doodle. Other experiences have been with both cactus and purified extract and none seem to have had this effect or at least not as intense or noticable. Possible that some other alkaloid was playing a role during that weird cactus juice experience?

Had a huge dose (30+ mgs not 100% sure, a birthday surprise) of 2c-e once and that kind of put me off it (for a while). Really very intense trip, heavy body load, crazy heart pounding arythmic in my chest, had to take 2.5mg of xanax to bring myself down and reduce heart rate. Clinical studies show bezo's better for arythmia etc. then B-blockers at least for short term can't be bothered providing articles but they are out there. BTW Diaz (Valium) comes in a per rectum dose, basically a Valium enema for seizure's.

2c-b is the easiest on the body along with 2c-c and 2c-d. Both b and c need a little extra stimulation IMO to get the most out of them, just don't overdo it or you will do something insane like my friend. :) 2c-b experience is summed up nicely by Tangerine0 and mister. I feel it's like diet LSD mixed with MDMA but more fun and trippy! Add some stimulant and you have the perfect doof drug. I like 2c-i for the duration and cause I don't feel the need to add anything to it. Next time I get some 2c-d (if ever I do) I'll do a proper dose!! I'll also have to try 2c-t2 for the experience daytryptr has described sound interesting indeed. Reductionist, yes I am but to get there I had to try a few different chems along the way ;).

Last edited:
I've only tried 2c-b and 2c-i AFAIK.
I found 2c-b to be much more social, and more fun to party with. 2c-i was a strange drug, nearly like a mild dose of shrooms which was fine whilst just around other people on 2c-i. But in a club scene I would take 2c-b every time.

Has anyone apart from lovepsychadelics mixed 2c-x substances with methamphetamine or MDMA? I have the oppurtunity to experiment with this if I so choose. I haven't read much into combo'ing with the 2c's as I never seek them out, but will occasionally get them if I'm short handed on MDxx chemicals.

I saw that you lovepsychadelics said that 2c-b with meth is better than MDMA. I find that hard to believe but would definitely be interested in trying. What sort of affects did you experience from this combo? What made it better than MDMA? I found 2c-b to be alot of fun, and I found the high to be consistently very pleasent. But MDMA I find to be always awesome, and come in waves of amazement.

I don't think I'd combo 2c-i with something else unless I was only with close friends, I found the drug to be too strange amongst other people.

2c-b and some meth is more enjoyable IMO. Felt euphoric, lights were very vibrant, felt empathy but not as empathogenic perhaps as MDMA, wanted to dance so bad I could not stop myself, talkative, it was unlike MD as there were no waves just a constant enjoyable experience, hell I just enjoyed myself soooo much. I went through 5g of MDMA crystal (not all myself my gf and a few friends helped out) in the not so distant past and it was some great quality stuff. I guess I'm over my love affair with MDMA as I never thought I'd be saying I enjoyed anything more than I loved MDMA. I fried myself on MD many years ago and after 12 months of heavy use had to get out of the scene I was in at the time. Took my brain over a year to recover fully and even then it was evident I was not all there (got nicknamed Morph as in Morphine cause I was that fried). To be honest I enjoy 2c-b more than MDMA these days, just my personal preference I guess. 2c-b has less of a come down and seems not as harsh on your mind and body as MDMA, 2c-b holds it's own in terms of enjoyment IMO.
I do enjoy the 2c-b meth combo for doofs etc. Meth takes away from MDMA if used in any quantity greater than around 10-20 mgs. 150mgs of MD + 10-15 mgs of meth gives a nice stimulation to the MDMA without taking away to much from the MD. Also meth reduces the limited psychedelic visual effects of MDMA or destroys it. Know a few people who have destroyed their E experience by smoking meth. It gives me the shits!! I have found 2c-b is not taken away from by small meth dose as much as Molly.
2c-i is difficult to use in a social environment and not appear like your shitfaced on drugs in public. Real trial of your ability to pass yourself off as a normal functional member of society. Once your dancing or talking with friends (who accept you as a fucking nutter) it's not so bad. MXE and 2c-i is one of the most intense experiences I've had and I'd never add meth to 2ci, it does not need it! I don't promote polysubstance use as this can be very dangerous and even if you don't have a cardiac event you may end up fried and have to take a long break to regain your sanity.

Hey guys,

out of the 2C's ive tried(2C-B, 2C-I, 2C-T-7, 2C-E) I found 2C-I & 2C-T-7 to be my favourites. 2C-I was the first one I tried and it gave me the kind of visuals I always thought psychedelics were supposed to give you. 2C-I turns everything into candyland for me, everything is colourful and moving but without much of the LSD headfuck. 2C-I is also the 2C ive used the most of. Best combo trip to date was 3.5mg of DOC, 1 hit of "Jesus" LSD, and 20mg of 2C-I and wow, the world as I knew it was transformed into a volcanic land of colour and distortion.

2C-T-7 was by far the most powerful out of them all, I can remember laying in my dark room watching blue and red laser lights strobe around my room(all hallucination) and the CEV's were second to none. I can remember riding 20ft waves in my head and feeling every bit like I was actually riding the waves, the only sensation that was missing was the wet feeling you'd obviously get from being in the ocean. I did try 2C-T-7 again and only got a dirty, toxic feeling so T7 seems to be very hit and miss. T7 is also the only phen that has ever brought me close to ego-death, the body load is pretty full-on though and can make things more than a little rough.

2C-B and 2C-E I didnt get to experment all that much with(only tried both once each). I think I tried about 12mg of 2C-B in a pill once and it was nice, probably the best body high out of all of the 2C's I tried. And I tried a very small amount of 2C-E which just felt simlar to 2C-I so obviously I didnt have enough. Im kind of disappointed that I gave away the small amount of 2C-E I had left.

All of this stuff is gone and ill likely never see it again, if I could try one again though it would be a higher dose of 2C-E(This was the 2C everyone praised when 2C's were big) I had a nice stash of 2C-I, 2C-T-7, DOC, MDPV, DPT and others but oneday a few years ago now my mum decided she'd like to clean my room without informing me and it all got thrown out never to be found again(Dont you worry, I looked for days, weeks even and to this day I still have a search every now and then just in case but I never found it :(.

Last edited:
Damn I wish I lived somewhere that I could get some 2c-b, sounds awesome.

Have wanted to try that stuff for years. But from reports of other 2c-x chems there seems to be some organising involved to enjoy them fully, pre-loading vitamins, eating right etc.

Never use a 2c without getting some good food, rest and fluids predosing. 2c's just like mesc can be very purgative so get the dunny clean esp. for 2c-t7 and 2c-c, 2c-e. These have made me purge my guts up! had 30mgs of 2c-c recently before my abstinence and really felt like an amazing purge of toxins that had been in my body. It was the catalyst for my abstinence as the amount of mucous I produced put the fear of god into me re: smoking cigs, weed (not much these days), meth and synthetic shit. The first dose of 2c-t7 was hallucinogenic but most doses after that I just felt sick/poisoned. 2cb just needs a good night sleep the night before, a good meal say greek style salad with some protein and carbs, and a positive mindset no need to pre load vitamin's as your meal should sort that out. Take 20mgs and enjoy! Not as harsh as MDMA both during and after your trip. There is a small amount of 2cb pills/caps getting about I think but finding them is tough.

2c-i was my favourite. It was the first 2c that I was given knowing what it was (had unknowingly dosed 2c-b pills prior) and no other 2c has given me the same experience. It was the first time I'd gone out on the town on a hallucinogen and I had no anxiety or paranoia. Just pure energised bliss and happiness.

2cb.

Because it gives me these sort of trail-glowing vision when I just walk around..

dsc_0632.jpg

ps how do i resize images....

What's the legal status on all these RC's? It's so fucking hard to research current legislation. Since this year, the synthetic cannabinoids were banned on a state level (every state I believe), but what about the "Shulgin psychedelics"? I wouldn't mind buying some 25i or 25c to be delivered by post, but I obviously dont want the boys tapping on my door.

2CB and 2CT7 is my favorites. I really hate 2CI though, the time I had it, it really felt like I was coming off acid+mdma and had so much anxiety. Id much rather candlyflip if I could or just do 2CB alone. Thats just my experience though.

2Cb would be my fav cus its the only one i've had.i had 30mg orally n after 45mins i was like mehhh this aint that good so had the stupid idea of snorting 30mg and boy oh boy was that hetic.since then i have done lower doses and enjoyed it VERY much kinda like LSD without the headfuck :)

ceebee on MDMA is pretty darn good

IM 2cb.... 25mgs. Interesting.... Three sets of tiles rising into the air...every tile in the room doing the same thing... FUCK!