• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
LSD, Cocaine, MDMA

these are the only drugs i really wish to partake in nowadays.

Being in Cali, I'm guessing MOST of what you smoked thinking was opium was prolly tar heroin.

That has definitely happen before, but I def had some good opium from a buddy before as well. The black tar was when I was much younger and clueless. I prefer deemsters and L anyways, lol so forget about the ops, SWIM wants some other dope. (rhetorically speaking obviously)

Ketamine was another one I dont think I mentioned as much as I should have. That and MDA are my all time favs. Two of which I don't use anymore :) :\ -.-

Kratom, it's versatile, cheap, readily available. It may not be as strong as other opioids but that's it's only downside. Also tolerance goes up pretty slowly. I can use every day for months and only have to increase the dose a little bit.

Had to choose "Meth and/or other amphetamines" even though I never did meth and never will (knocks on wood). I only do Pr stims like Ritalin/dextroamphetamine/Adderall (my fav is IR Ritalin), or RC stims like EPH. I also use benzos to smooth things out. I have a lifetime prescription for 45mg temazepam (Restoril) every night so that takes care of that. I drink about 12 beers... per year. Just don't like booze much.

When I was using, Heroin, Dillies any similar pharmaceutical opiates would do the trick. Except for Tramadol, Codeine.

Still cocaine despite the fact that I can't afford to do it anymore (refuse to buy shite). Other than that heroin but since I've stopped that err... crystal meth and speed for me at the moment!

Yeah hi I'm new to the sight, I've been using drugs and mind alters for 12 years now. My choice high is; a fat shot/blast of crystal meth and black tar heroin, I'm a "high" chaser I've tried all highs/mixes, what have you. Hard to top the complete rush and utter fuck of the personal existence than this method of substance usage. I'm planning on making a video of proper usage when it comes to this dangerous concoction of drugs and the administration choice. Let me know any of you if you are interested.

Pharmaceutical opiates. Heroin. But now I guess a Tylenol would be more appropriate.

Last edited:
mighta said heroin a few years ago. then i fell back in love with lucy.
dope can make you feel like god, but acid reminds you that you are god. plus you smile more