• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
Meth without a doubt. I love nothing more (minus sex) than tweaking the fuck out and that rush I get from it every time.

Weed is a close second as it's been by my side for half my life. Getting stoned and kicking the shit with friends never seems to get old.

Weed is a close second as it's been by my side for half my life. Getting stoned and kicking the shit with friends never seems to get old.

As much as I really am not a huge fan of smoking weed, I still can completely relate to this statement. It's been with me for literally half of my life, almost exactly. The part of my life that I remember using it is much more than half of the entire part of my life that I remember in general (because being a small child barely counts as part of your life in the scheme of things). I've gone through my phases where I hated the way it made me feel and I've gone through phases where I smoked stupid amounts of it 24-7 loving every minute. But it's the only one I've pretty much always had around. No matter how old I get or what we may be doing, when chilling with friends smoking just seems like a good idea and makes any situation that much more.

This is such a difficult choice. For parties and the pure feeling MDMA but I lost the magic a decade ago. I love LSD because it is generally not tested for in UA's and the visuals and epiphanies are transforming but I haven't been able to find this in years. I love marijuana to relax and watch T.V but I have to combine a few beers with pot and it is not conducive to random UA's. Heroin is definitely my favorite drug for so many different reasons but the dependence and withdrawal sometimes outweigh the positives. I guess heroin is my second love next to my sexy mamasita's body.

Last edited:
1. Marijuana. Consumed 1,000's of times by myself, no other drug even comes close.
2. Alcohol. Also consumed 1,000's of times by myself.
3. Psilocybin
4. Benzodiazepines
5. Assorted amphetamines, and cocaine

Hmm. Weed is my favorite for daily use, but opiates are too fun for me to do much anymore, don't want to end up strung out again..I love LSD and also shrooms, but those are for occasional use only..cocaine used to be fun but I avoid it now.

1. Alcohol
2. Hydroxyzine mainly because it stops the horrible itching I get, but I also love how relaxed I feel and the great sleep I get is a nice bonus. I wish I could take it all the time, but I save it for when I need the relief from when my allergies get really bad.
3. I was given codeine for the first time a few months ago for a chest cold. It made pain disappear that I didn't even realize was there, as I just deal with it all the time. I got bad headaches from it though :(

Banging a speedball of good fucking heroin (60%+ purity) and good coke is by far my favorite shit!

If the dope is sub-par, hydromorphone & coke is a very close #2...

Sometimes I mixed all three.

I no longer do drugs, but my absolute favorite was Ketamine. My most used and appreciated was LSD. Then the one that had me always balls to the walls, which I would never do again for medical reasons, is MDA. Yeah, MDMA is great and all, but MDA can cause some GNARLEY visuals/delusions. I remember one time I was in a room with this girl, and I turned around, and I was watching football with my dad. I turned back around and asked her where did she go. Lol she was just as confused as i was, lol.

K makes you feel like you're on the moon and blasts you into hyperspace. Nuff said. LSD is well, acid. I was a frytard for the longest time. I was frying daily at one point (yes I know that is very stupid looking back on it) and I was just a big acid head, I would eat 10 strips at a time and sometimes Id even squirt liquid in my mouth. I remember one time I had some super weak acid, but it was clean stal, I believe it was czech stal. Well I had a large amount of this weak L. It was sold to me in a water bottle. I remember one time I turned on my blacklight and took a sip (not a gulp) of some, and went to sleep. I woke up at like 4am tripping harder than I ever have before. EVERYTHING was moving. My favorite trips are when you basically can't see in front of you because you're frying so hard. I know how to squint my eyes to get things going just right. I dunno I don't do drugs anymore besides a little pot and alcohol, but looking back on it, I wouldn't give it up for the world. I wish I could still use, but it fucked up my life in too many ways to count. It's just the right call. I would laugh at myself if I knew back in the day who I would "become."

It's really not a big deal. Another one of my favorite ones was deems, DMT. So basically this is the order, by biggest desire to use again:

LSD
Ketamine
MDA
DMT
Opium

NOTICE: Cocaine, Heroin, Meth or Crack are NOT on my list. I have never shot up heroin, but I believe it was sold to me as opium before, so I've smoked it.

I used to do alot of coke back in the day also, before I discovered LSD and other more rewarding Psychedelics. Now, YES, I would like to do "ecstasy," again, but I would want MDA, not MDMA. That will never happen though because I am epileptic from an ecstasy overdose in 2007 at Electric Daisy Carnival when it was still in Los Angeles at the Coliseum.

Thanks. Happy 4th everyone!

Last edited:
I no longer do drugs, but my absolute favorite was Ketamine. My most used and appreciated was LSD. Then the one that had me always balls to the walls, which I would never do again for medical reasons, is MDA. Yeah, MDMA is great and all, but MDA can cause some GNARLEY visuals/delusions. I remember one time I was in a room with this girl, and I turned around, and I was watching football with my dad. I turned back around and asked her where did she go. Lol she was just as confused as i was, lol.

K makes you feel like you're on the moon and blasts you into hyperspace. Nuff said. LSD is well, acid. I was a frytard for the longest time. I was frying daily at one point (yes I know that is very stupid looking back on it) and I was just a big acid head, I would eat 10 strips at a time and sometimes Id even squirt liquid in my mouth. I remember one time I had some super weak acid, but it was clean stal, I believe it was czech stal. Well I had a large amount of this weak L. It was sold to me in a water bottle. I remember one time I turned on my blacklight and took a sip (not a gulp) of some, and went to sleep. I woke up at like 4am tripping harder than I ever have before. EVERYTHING was moving. My favorite trips are when you basically can't see in front of you because you're frying so hard. I know how to squint my eyes to get things going just right. I dunno I don't do drugs anymore besides a little pot and alcohol, but looking back on it, I wouldn't give it up for the world. I wish I could still use, but it fucked up my life in too many ways to count. It's just the right call. I would laugh at myself if I knew back in the day who I would "become."

It's really not a big deal. Another one of my favorite ones was deems, DMT. So basically this is the order, by biggest desire to use again:

LSD
Ketamine
MDA
DMT
Opium

NOTICE: Cocaine, Heroin, Meth or Crack are NOT on my list. I have never shot up heroin, but I believe it was sold to me as opium before, so I've smoked it.

I used to do alot of coke back in the day also, before I discovered LSD and other more rewarding Psychedelics. Now, YES, I would like to do "ecstasy," again, but I would want MDA, not MDMA. That will never happen though because I am epileptic from an ecstasy overdose in 2007 at Electric Daisy Carnival when it was still in Los Angeles at the Coliseum.

Thanks. Happy 4th everyone!

Being in Cali, I'm guessing MOST of what you smoked thinking was opium was prolly tar heroin.