• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Luckily for me, I consulted F.U.B.A.R's Commitment TEK and it worked a dandy.

Might get another flush out of it, too.

Bit out my face, been out at illumination festival earlier, freebie via work now over stimulated from lights, fire n whatnot trying to navigate this new machine... hopefully captain chaos won't break the damn thing. fucking bendy lid, hell on earth why

cant find the question mark fuck in hell

Mmmmm ashy fag end. The blight of every smoker. I feel your pain.

Vape? I'm hooked though. Im sure sham would be happier if I vaped but here I am with my rollie.....

Vape? I'm hooked though. Im sure sham would be happier if I vaped but here I am with my rollie.....

What tobacco do you smoke? I can't recall your essential input when F.U.B.A.R was rubbishing my Thai Amber Leaf :|

tried it but it was too smoothe. bad enough being an ex toker - i want harshness on the back of my throat without a cock being forced down it kinda thang, as i'm sure you know what imean lol

Me? I'm as pure as fucking snow me! Dunno what you mean!

Raving and rocking out in my kitchen, listening to Jarvis Cocker's Sunday Service whilst cooking a roast din after a perfect pyjama day with my home boy (Jarvis is playing rave tunes from 1989 when I gave birth for the first time and was laughing & taking the piss out of my friends & then-partner as they got all gushy on this new 'E' drug while I breastfed)
I made up for lost time the following year and ever since albeit with a few breaks (My home boy is seriously unimpressed with me shouting 'TUNE' and stomping around the kitchen right now)

Raving and rocking out in my kitchen, listening to Jarvis Cocker's Sunday Service whilst cooking a roast din after a perfect pyjama day with my home boy (Jarvis is playing rave tunes from 1989 when I gave birth for the first time and was laughing & taking the piss out of my friends & then-partner as they got all gushy on this new 'E' drug while I breastfed)
I made up for lost time the following year and ever since albeit with a few breaks (My home boy is seriously unimpressed with me shouting 'TUNE' and stomping around the kitchen right now)

You fuckin go for it babes...! =D

Sat having a wee pint in the local! Irish trad night which is good! Need it after this mental day. Every year I say I need to get out of retail before Christmas and I'm still here haha

In bed sick with some horrible virus probably concocted on FUBARs cellar. Shivering and shitting water. Not fun.

semi-drunk and smoked a rock i found in my drawer, now i'm hand-drawing weird birthday cards for my friends several months in advance

I got my first vaporiser today and set myself the task of seeing how stoned I could get in 5 minutes.

Very stoned :)

In bed sick with some horrible virus probably concocted on FUBARs cellar. Shivering and shitting water. Not fun.

Hey, don't blame me! It's more likely to be as a result of doing dodgy yaba and Thai trannies than any of the exotic lifeforms in my cellar...

I am laying on the lounge. Still a bit sick but over the worst.

Meh, you don't know what feeling sick is until you've drunk a bucket of spunk - just ask Marc Almond.

You should have seen the mess in my bedroom when I threw it all up - it looked like the set of German Goo Girls. The Mrs wasn't too happy about me aiming at her face mind you...

..it looked like the set of German Goo Girls.
Funny you should say that as i am currently in negotiations regarding the film rights to The adventures of FUBAR. Trying to decide between Francis Ford Coppola or Fritz Shizen the director of the German Goo Girls. I am thinking Fritz's experience with bodily fluids might be an advantage.

Post Chemical Brothers gig at secc, wedgie. High as a kite, so happy danced my arse for hours there.
X

Post Chemical Brothers gig at secc, wedgie. High as a kite, so happy danced my arse for hours there.
X
They are so awesome live. Lucky girl Kate.

I am sweating in an office as the air con has shat itself. One more report to do and i am heading to the beach via the bottleshop for some cold beer.