• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

They are so awesome live. Lucky girl Kate.

I am sweating in an office as the air con has shat itself. One more report to do and i am heading to the beach via the bottleshop for some cold beer.

I think the Glasgow gig tonight, was a first in a world tour. They were amazing, could not dance I was caught away in bliss. The 20 foot robots with lasers were totally out there, spectacular show with an amazing light show all round.

I saw them many years ago in Amsterdam when they were just blowing up. Epic. Hope they come to Australia.

Putting off making dinner. Going nuts looking for my passport only to remember where it was that I put it after an hour of tearing drawers apart etc.8)

^ I normally very excited before travelling. Last time I missed the keys of our suitcase for the millionth time! Had to wear a key necklace.

Right now? Waking up from a quick nap.

Finishing work in half an hour then heading to the fish markets for some fish and possibly oysters.
Then beer.
More beer.
Beer good.

Post Chemical Brothers gig at secc, wedgie. High as a kite, so happy danced my arse for hours there.
X

So jealous kate, a couple of my friends were there and they were blown away. The vids of theirs that I've seen looked cool as fuck.

^ I normally very excited before travelling. Last time I missed the keys of our suitcase for the millionth time! Had to wear a key necklace.

Right now? Waking up from a quick nap.

Yes, now that I have found the passport I should just glue it to my forehead....else it will be lost again, probably more than once before I go.;)

To be fair, it's been pretty crazy around here and not in a good way. My husband has been sick again ( his cancer is the strangest I've ever seen or heard of with symptoms that flare up but then resolve, usually by upping the dose of prednisone--even his oncologists call him an extreme 'outlier'. Sometimes I still wonder if he does not have something else that makes this happen like an auto-immune. They assure us that there is no doubt that he does have T-cell lymphoma but what if that level is so low that it would not have been detected if they hadn't gone looking and he is actually getting sick from an auto-immune or something? IDK, just very weird--usually when people that have cancer seem like they are dying of cancer...they are. We've learned not to be scared of these episodes but they surely do take the strength out of my poor guy, not to mention any joy in being alive.) I asked my son if he would put off looking for work until after I get back from S.A. so that he can be here if it happens to my husband again; because when it does, he needs round the clock care and I'll be gone a month. So, not the most focused trip preparation I've ever done.

I'm not surprised your not focused on the trip will all that your going through - I hope the trip goes smoothly and your husband is as good as can be expected when your away.

Were having a lazy start to the weekend - nice lie in, I've just had a lovely sandwich for lunch and now getting my book,cat,music,drink and hitting the sunshine for a few hours :).

My thoughts are with you Herby.

Bear. You need tequila. You can thank me tomorrow morning

Drinking some presecco to celebrate getting a real grown up job! Don't start till January but at least now I can enjoy December without my maw moaning at me to get a frickin job! :D