• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when your three months sober because of lack of connects and you drop a brick at chest height onto your left foot, fracture your calcaneuos (sp) get t3s get pissed, go to emergency room for percs get them, then get more percs and vicodin from doctor who says "if i right you another script im gonna lose my license". then go to PT for 4 months hoping to get put on PM. still going to various doctors to try an at least score some gaba or lyrica cause no PM clinic is taking a 19 y/o male.

yes 10 times (i got myself quite drunk) told the docs i tripped on a paint can and thats the story i have been sticking with since april. ive probably spent more time in offices, getting tests, at PT than high but its all part of the chase.

yes 10 times (i got myself quite drunk) told the docs i tripped on a paint can and thats the story i have been sticking with since april. ive probably spent more time in offices, getting tests, at PT than high but its all part of the chase.

pretty dedicated.

You know you might be a junkie if "When there's a pill there's a way." is your motto.

There are easier ways my friend, much less costly ways.

was at private christian school at the time number of kids there less than 100 i was able to buy percs once when a friend broke his jaw but no steady connections cept peoples med cabinet.

was at private christian school at the time number of kids there less than 100 i was able to buy percs once when a friend broke his jaw but no steady connections cept peoples med cabinet.

There is an import self-limiting step to drug-buying that relies on metacognition.

When you wake up on the shitter with a needle stuck in your foot because you got high and when you went to cap it you nodded out and dropped it.

When you ask the nurse where you could score some more of that 'good stuff'.

When they doctors refuse to give you painkillers regardless of your problem.

Last edited:
^^
Yes when you got a red flag for addiction in your medical file.

when you immediatly consider turning in a gift to your dealer for a few smidges of H

When you shoot up with pickle juice cause you reckon it's just acetic acid i n solution and will convert herdoin base tro a more soluble salt

When you plan on quitting for good, then you happen to run into your old dealer with the better prices, so you completely forget you were planning to quit all together.

Only time i can hide drugs is when im blacked out on benzos or booze, otherwise ill know that i hid them and where they are hidden and just not be able to help myself

Status
Not open for further replies.