• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you've worn the same socks for 5 days because you don't have the will to do laundry.

When having dreams about NOT using become a rarity.

When you are constantly watching the clock, even if you aren't waiting for a dealer.

When you get excited to have more than 3 solid hours of sleep in a night.

When you throw your smack dealers numbers out every month but still always find a hook/up within a week.

When you are married to the love of your life and you have to get divorced because you can't stop using together. If saving our marriage isn't enough to make us stop, what would be?

^ Very good. And true, specially if the other person does not use drugs.

We can't live two lives at the same time.

If you are married to someone who has helped you to go through quitting for years and years, it's difficult to continue together if you start using again.

Btw, Welcome to Bluelight mennis02!

So i did some H about an hour or so ago. Just went to do a little more and get nice and noddin out to come read these forums then maybe pass out for the night. While getting everything ready i was a little nauseous so decided to throw it up before i did my shot so i wouldnt throw it up while enjoying a nice rush. Get it out of me and im ready to push off. Stick myself, and im looking for a vein and BOOM!*!*!*!*!*!*! Realize i never even got my shit ready, pin was completely empty, had a bunch of dry D sitting on a spoon. Might not be the crazy but to me it is. I have never once done that in my life lol. Literally didnt even notice until after i drew back on my pin to see if i got blood and was like "Oh sweet! Blood! Im in!!!" follow quickly by "What the fuck!?!?!?! Holy shit i am either an idiot and slow in the head or im just high as hell already!!! What the fuck!!!" Still kind of in shock over the whole ordeal and i dont care if you guys find this as shocking and funny and stupid as i do, just sharing my moment with you is all and i find it hilarious! Was trying to start this with a "When" but it was hard enough to type this up the way it is right now let alone try and word it differently lol. This just took me like 40 minutes or longer to type anyway.

Yeah sorry about that, was real high, i went to do a shot, got it in, hit a vein, and while doing so i realized i never mixed it up at all even and the syringe was empty and had nothing but blood in it because i saw my dope sitting in front of me unmixed, not even any water on it yet. I then proceeded to do it and get eveb higher then posted that confusing pile of garbage. Sorry lol

You might be a junkie if....
Your meth pipe starts to slip out of your fingers and instead of letting the pipe drop and lose the dope you twist it into your hand and let it burn the fuck out of your palm. Then you finish smoking the pipe and get on bluelight to talk about it. This literally just happened. Im typing with one hand lol.

When you've worn the same socks for 5 days because you don't have the will to do laundry.

When having dreams about NOT using become a rarity.

When you are constantly watching the clock, even if you aren't waiting for a dealer.

This makes me so sad. Is there anything in the world you like more than drugs?? Or... maybe a drug that pushes you towards clean socks?

^
now replace drugs with money. Better? Should be in the socks department though.

When you watch the clock every hour of the night wondering how many hours you still have left to sleep.
When your lacking of sleeping make you become unsocial.
Not being social at all.

You keep hold of strips of transparent plastic on the off chance it's part of a Fent patch.

So funny--about 3+ years ago I had a fent habit from getting patches very cheaply. We lost a piece of patch that was almost a half. We lived in that house another year and never saw it again. But yeah every time I would see a random clear piece of plastic backing from something I would for one gleeful moment thought I had found it. Alas, it was not to be...

However on an even stranger note, I once FOuND a strip (smaller, not the missing one) attached to the rear passenger window of my car (on the outside?!?)...it had some of the backing pulled off so it stuck there but most was on and it was not a used piece (as when i popped it in I tasted that very chemical taste the sandoz ones had)

Gotta love see through drugs...

Thanks for a morning laugh. I'm over a year and a half clean, but this thread is still hilarious.

Last edited:
The belief and this certainty of finding happiness or relieve only in drugs.

Last edited:
^ it's not the finding of happiness. It's the numbing of all feeling so the realization that you've totally f*cked up your life for no reason can't penetrate. Junkies are rarely, if ever, happy...just comfortably numb

I remember waking up dopesick and hearing people laughing and walking outside. And thinking wow it must be nice to just feel good and be happy and not wake up sick and miserable. That feeling--sitting alone in misery while the world goes on outside your window... That right there defines junkiedom to me

^ For sure.
The belief of the relieve itself only last a certain amount of time until you realize you aren't really happy, happy.

The worst for me is the feeling of loneliness with simple life's scenarios like you described.
Most people can't relate to what addiction is or what you have to go through to quit. Not to mention relapses.
But when you quit it seems almost impossible for some of the closest people in your life to understand why you aren't like everyone else.

When you finish this entire thread and are sad that there are no more posts.

-when you haven't changed out of your bathrobe, let alone left the house, for 4 days and are dreading showering but have to because you're out of rigs, Pepsi, and smokes. Man, I wish my dealer would deliver them too....then I'd never have to leave. :sus:

Status
Not open for further replies.