• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might be a junkie if you got ripped off for the millionth time, and say "that's it, I'm quitting!!", then just end up finding shit from someone else the same day..

every time is the last time...

Yes, it happens pretty often!

You might be a junkie when you are trying so hard to quit and whenever you're high again you think oh know I can do it. I'm ready now.

You might be a junkie if.... you finally enter the sweet release of sleep only to dream about drugs.

Then wake up and for a few seconds think you finally have got dope on hand...only to have the horror of reality rush back in.

Dreaming about drugs except you never actually get it .. something always happens. Frustrating dreams.
Everlasting agony of not knowing if you'll have enough for tomorrow.

You might be a junkie if you shoot up on more days of the week than you do shower.

You might also be a junkie if the only time you have energy to shower is when you have used.

You might be a junkie if you sleep less hours a week than time spent nodding.

But you might also be a junkie if you spend more time trying to reach a nod state than actually achieving one.

^ That's pretty accurate indeed. It seems you are living this 'junkie' moment yourself.

Wish you my best as usual. :)

Last edited:
When you smoke a piece of silicone because you thought it was a shard!

When you've been on crystal for weeks on end(occasionally sleeping) and you go to party with a friend and drink a lot, take lots of benzos, smoke lots of pot and crystal then shoot some H, fall asleep and wake up between the wall and the bed on the opposite side you were on in a very strange position and your tongue is shredded. ......

...... I had a seizure! This was last night too :-( I've only had 1 other seizure in detox coming off xanax. I'm not quite sure what to do?

You might be a junkie if you know you'll probably be dead soon but you don't care because for half your life you've tried and failed to quit so many times that I'd rather use and live worry free than feel like your constantly going in circles.

^Yep..

When you OD, go to a hospital scare the hell out of your beloved ones and say it like it was a hangover you've had then.

'How's your weekend? Well I couldn't make it. Had to stay indoors because I had this' coma effect I can't remember.'

When you are given Narcan to survive and as soon as you are aware of it you push it away bc it's spoiling your high.

You always scratch the same number off of your rigs so they never get mixed up or mistaken as your roomate/boyfriends

I know someone who got 100,000 dollars from breaking an arm in gym class at school. He spent it all on Heroin over the period of around 2 years. Please anyone with the luck of earning that much money use it for good. College, a vehicle, apartment, small house, anything besides ruining your life. Its not worth it :(. Overcome the tempations and resist them. Be someone who can be looked up to, and make the people closest to you proud. Thanks for reading, Product.

^ you need to be more than desperate to do this.

You could be a junkie if in ER you rate 10 for your pain when in fact you're close to zero.

Not caring about the future only about the next dose.

This though^
Such truth.

You might be a junkie if "gift card" means "exchangeable for drug money".
If the only thing that gives you motivation to get out of bed for work is the fact that work = money = opiates.

If you've lost every job you've had due to your drug use....

...if you've ever considered injecting into your femoral vein because everything else is shot

...you actually do dig into your thigh, register your femoral, and push the plunger

...you think 'I'm NEVER doing that again!' as you nod off

...you do it the next morning and twice the day after

...you start coughing up blood every time you shoot up into your thigh

...you scan the newspapers looking for stories of mass ODs, then try to score some of the bags that are causing the ODs because you know they must be fire shit

On 'somewhat' lighter notes...

...you furiously chug water in the morning to get your veins to plump up for a shot

...you're unable to sniff your morning bags anymore because your nose is running too badly, so you justify shooting up because of this

...you start skin popping codeine in the morning as the unpleasant histamine release also causes your veins to protrude a bit so you can register for a shot

...you live in an abandoned apartment building without running water, but everyone still shits in the toilet. The fucking stench is almost unbearable at first, but you get used to it (and the sight of the mountain of poopy in the bathroom)

...your one and only sheet is speckled all over with tiny little blood drops

When you keep using the same veins even knowing that will cause more damage.
When all of your health issues are solved as soon as you shoot.
When you no longer care about the needle lines you have in your neck.

When your sweater sleeves always have small blood stains,

The last time you shit was the last time you were in mad wds.

When more of your paycheque goes to opiates than it does rent.

...when your friend take you to a strip club for your birthday and you shoot up beforehand so as to not get sick there. Then he buys you a lapdance from a very attractive blonde, who asks you two songs in why you don't like her...because your little man isn't working at all (she keeps trying to rub against it and gets nothing) and because you keep nodding off.

You live off two things: Junk and junk food.
You count the fats in Poppy Tea as nutrition.
You stop thinking of Heroin as a drug, just a misunderstood woman in powder form.
There is more metal in your stash of pins than your cutlery drawer.
You keep hold of strips of transparent plastic on the off chance it's part of a Fent patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.