• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep saying your pain is 10 when you are already pain free from your last shot and try to convince your doctor that your 'nodding out' is actually expressing the suffering you are going through.

Hahaha that seriously made me laugh out loud for real!! I've nodded out talking to the doctor in the hospital before and I remember being so pissed at myself like "dammit you couldn't have stayed conscious for a few more minutes? Now he's definitely going to lower your dose!"

I'm lucky and never been physically addicted to smack but my junkie moment was when me and a friend of mine who helped me cop had a shot each in the laundry of a public housing high rise and the kicker was there was that blue light bulb in the laundry that is spouse to make it impossible to find the vein to have your shot, No shit my friend was that good at shooting. When it comes to being a tweaker junkie it is getting meth on tick/credit knowing the next day you will have to go and get a pay day loan to pay for the meth. And justify paying high interest by telling yourself your contact hooks you up with cheaper than average meth but it's potent as so in the long run your on a good thing.

But for me the low point was when i was in a pysch ward after a drug induced psychosis and some of your friends from high school come and tell you that you have changed and we are no longer friends more past acquiesces, that really hurt but i did leave a trail of destruction.

You might be a junkie when you spend more than a couple of hours looking for a vein and does not realize your thing is 'past' coagulated. You're obsessed and nothing else matters.

Or, when see your fellow friend OD but before you assist her and call 911 straight away, you 'have' to finish your thing regardless if 1) that's the same shit your friend has just split with you and 2) you say; "I'll be there in a second! Damn why can't find a vein?!"

when, absent proper drugs, you'll find some moody percs and do shots of CWE with corona chasers because hey lime is bitter CWE is bitter

Thanks fuzzy.

Might be a junkie if part of your decision for proceeding with a major surgery is the narcotics

I actually had a knee surgery this year, damn was I bummed when they didn't give me any opis - it was the main reason I actually decided to go through with it, but of course now I'm glad I did anyway, because the knee is a lot better.

Speaking of hospitals and doctors... Might be a junkie if you're in the intensive care unit with septic shock, subsequent kidney failure and like 41C fever and the only thing you wonder about is what "medicine" you're going to get.

That said, I did learn quite a lot about the way they treat septic shock here, of course the nurses were quite surprised when a person in that state kept asking them all those pertinent questions and kept saying "I'm ok, I feel good" with one foot in the grave.

Food stamps, that's interesting.
You might be a junkie if you alter your mood daily from I really love it or gosh I'm feeling so great to .."shit can't live like this anymore." ;)

^ uhh Yupp that sounds familiar. Usually when I'm hungover or out of shit and money is when I can't live like this anymore!

You could be a junkie if you ever intentionally kept your socks wet for months so that you could grow yellow toenails to sell as crack so that you can buy pain pills ;)

If the only thing you think all the time is about you next fix and how to get it.

When you literally can't keep small amounts for the next day.

When you lose it every time you've lost a vein.

Can't keep small amounts? The true Junkie rationalises that with "but this shot might kill me, there is no tomorrow to save for!" ad nauseum

;) <3

If you've eve mixed up a shot for you and someone else, you take all the dope and leave them with the rinse lol

^ oh argh!! that's not nice.

If you have mixed by mistake your shot with someone else's and took it anyway regardless of the risks of getting infected with multiple diseases..

And when you sober up you keep doing check up exams every 6 months for years.
Real story. Not mine, but pretty real! It happens all the time. 8(

You might be a Junkie if you use your IV technique as an intoxication measure - more than 2 failed registry attempts and I know I'm too fucked to be shooting.

<3

When the blood is coagulated and you say to yourself "I can do this"!

If you've eve mixed up a shot for you and someone else, you take all the dope and leave them with the rinse lol

In my defense, I would do that to my ex boyfriend because I would always save a little dope for the next morning and he'd be like fuck it and not save any of his; so the next morning when I'd be getting well he'd be sick and beg me for some of mine so I'd just give him the rinse and act like I actually gave him something. Lol I felt justified though because I'd always tell him if you do all of yours I don't want to hear you crying that you're sick and then you wanna do my dope too, that's not cool!

In my defense, I would do that to my ex boyfriend because I would always save a little dope for the next morning and he'd be like fuck it and not save any of his; so the next morning when I'd be getting well he'd be sick and beg me for some of mine so I'd just give him the rinse and act like I actually gave him something. Lol I felt justified though because I'd always tell him if you do all of yours I don't want to hear you crying that you're sick and then you wanna do my dope too, that's not cool!

This is turning into a marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.