• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need to take a shot for flue but instead you keep thinking of other ways to use that needle.
Keep imagining withdrawing the blood and waiting to say "yep, registered already." 8(

You might be a junkie if your thoughts proceed as follows:

Opiates,
Having supplies to use said opiates.
Making sure there is a constant supply of opiates.
Getting really anxious and frustrated when you can't find anything all day.
What you have to lie about to avoid having people find out that you are (still) using (needles).
On a permanent mission to help other people find opiates, so you can get yourself some.
Hoping every text message you get is a dealer or a buddy who needs to grab.
Wishing your tolerance wasn't as high as it is.
Wishing you could turn money into drugs, kinda like how Jesus turns water into wine.
Wishing you could go back to how it was before opiates.... then cringing at the past.
Wishing you could stop wishing, and that it could all just be over.

and when you aren't thinking about using, you are thinking about quitting... until 10 seconds after you register that shot, and everything feels better, relief, like you never had any of those thoughts to begin with.
Thenyou go back to square one only a few hours later.

Unfortunately it's happened to me more than once as I often get uncontrollable sneezing fits when I'm withdrawing! Agh it's worst..!

Stay bless.

^indeed.

Have gone through your withdrawal and say, why not? It'll just be that very last time.

When you just finished scrounging up some used cottons to mix a shot because you're hurtin', then immediately think to yourself, "Why the hell did I just do that?... never again!"
but you still do it every time.

When you just finished scrounging up some used cottons to mix a shot because you're hurtin', then immediately think to yourself, "Why the hell did I just do that?... never again!"
but you still do it every time.

I never use my cottons after more then a day out of fear for cotton fever.. have you ever had it before?

I never use my cottons after more then a day out of fear for cotton fever.. have you ever had it before?

No I have never had cotton fever, and I do that shit often. My friends have all had it before and advise me not to rewash my cottons. I must just be lucky. Two years of banging Dilaudid and I've never had cotton fever before. One day it will happen, but when I'm really jonzin' what else am I gonna do? I used to carpet surf my cottons and wash like 5-6 of them at a time to try and get something out of it. So gross, I can't believe I've done shit like that, but when I'm in the moment of it, I'm not thinking about anything but hopefully making my wd's diminish. I'm still amazed I've never had cotton fever before, I hear it's hell, worse than wd's.

On that note, I had beg my friend to do her wash tonight (no worries, only clean gear touched it) because I have nothing 'til I get paid tomorrow and need to be as far from dying at work as possible, 'til she can pick up her script and send me some during the day.
You might be a junkie if... ^

No I have never had cotton fever, and I do that shit often. My friends have all had it before and advise me not to rewash my cottons. I must just be lucky. Two years of banging Dilaudid and I've never had cotton fever before. One day it will happen, but when I'm really jonzin' what else am I gonna do? I used to carpet surf my cottons and wash like 5-6 of them at a time to try and get something out of it. So gross, I can't believe I've done shit like that, but when I'm in the moment of it, I'm not thinking about anything but hopefully making my wd's diminish. I'm still amazed I've never had cotton fever before, I hear it's hell, worse than wd's.

On that note, I had beg my friend to do her wash tonight (no worries, only clean gear touched it) because I have nothing 'til I get paid tomorrow and need to be as far from dying at work as possible, 'til she can pick up her script and send me some during the day.
You might be a junkie if... ^

Well thats good.

Have a ton of ol cottons was thinkin might wash an smoke the left overs lol.

If you're reading scientific papers and every time they say "Herein, ...", you read "Heroin, ...".

Lol. That I had never heard before but it does make sense.. i.e., double vision..

A pretty common one is to keep looking for remains in your trash can - more than a couple of times.

If you've nodded out on the toilet and awaken face to the floor with tile marks on your forehead

Nod out several times and tell your friends you think you may have narcolepsy because this is happening for a while.

You might be a junkie if you've dropped your friend off at the probation office, mixed up the Shit in the parking lot, and prayed to God they didn't get dropped (because you had all the intentions in the world to be clean when you went in there), then when they finally come back you proceed to get high right there. Then do it all again the next month.

Or if you constantly convince yourself that that shot would be the last one.
And when you are high you decide to tell everyone so it's official that you can do it.

When you drop you stuff and try to get it all back no matter if some dusts and shit comes all together.

Or perhaps, you come you this brilliant idea like:

"As from now on I'll use it less and less just to deal with the withdrawals!"8(

^ Yup! This is the last time, i already flushed all my rigs so i wouldn't be tempted- then the next day I'm cursing cause I just made more work for myself to be able to get high. Lol can't tell you how many times I did that!

If youve told your girl you have erectile dysfunction to hide that your lack of libido comes from opiate use

If there is always a roll of foil in your car

If you've resorted to paying twice as much, because you were too impatient (sick) to wait for your primary hook

Status
Not open for further replies.