• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Xanax

Do you have any experience with amy benzodiazepines that is a little stronger than Clonopin but not like the Xanax that only gives you like a rush for two hours and then it wears off and it gives you all the side effects something just a little stronger than Clonopin that will relax me a little more and have a good half life because this Clonopin then I'm taking it works very little especially with all the stresses that I'm dealing with do you have any recommendations on what to go back to the psychiatrist really really soon. I Really do not want to take volumes and I heard that Ativan also makes you gain weight or Clonopin it doesn't give you hungry at all as a matter fact it makes you lose weight and I tried the Xanax and that didn't work for me it gives you a rush for two hours and then when it wears off you feel absolutely horrible is there any other drug that's a little stronger than Clonopin that has a good half life that could just relax you just a little bit more. And I'm not into Zoloft Prozac or any of those because they make you gain a lot of weight and I'm not really into those also in the side effects I think are even worse than benzo's I tried Lexapro and was horrible for me thanks very much in advance. I voice type this so excuse the errors.

WHAT?

Why in the FUCK would she do that? That's obviously going to put u into W/D. Talking about Half-life. Xanax's elimination half life is 11.2 hours MAX. Clonazepam lasts over or up to 50 hours. makes no sense AT ALL to me.

If she would've switched you to something else, Diazepam would have made perfect sense. 10mg of Valium 3x a day would've worked GODLY for you. Because 1mg of Klonopin = 10mg of Valium.
Valium also lasts LONGER than Klonopin. Diazepam's half-life can go up all the way to 100 hours. 50 hours avg. (IMO)

Talk to your doctor and say I don't want Xanax or double the dose because of half life.

Take this poster's advice....I didn't even bother to read any posts beneath this response...well stated Methacodone.