Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DA DOM, of course!
-----
Be in the midst of a 9hr drive to deliver a key'o'raw while being awake for 5 days on Crystal
OR
Get into a high speed chase in a Ford Lightning while being awake for 5 days on caine with a key on your lap, doing as much as you want?

Number two dawg guaranteed my heart goes out before I'm sitting behind bars for life over said key.

Rolling at a show with K whippets vix
or
house trip on acid weed benzos for comedown

Scarface that shit, you should have some incredible driving skills :D.
This is a tough one.. Considering I have not thizzed in awhile. I'll go with #2, long as you and PA join a player!
----
3.5g Mephedrone at a house party (Straight rager)
OR
Same situation but 3.5g of Caine?

We talking pure? Touch choice, I think the drone

smoooke dmt before skydiving or take large dose of ketamine, and go k-hole through the sewers.\

Dmt before skydiving. Mxe.

Smoke meth in a trailer with a bunch of hillbillies before loading into a pick up truck and haul ass down rural backcountry roads with a couple automatic rifles and a huge box of ammo, or snort coke off a boardroom table with a bunch of wealthy degenerate businessmen before travelling in a limo to a variety of strip clubs and houses of ill repute

I see the words "coke" and "strip club" and I'm already down lmao.

WYR
IV MDA + eat 8-12mg etizolam for comedown

or

IV 6-APB + eat 5-10mg alprazolam for comedown

For those of you with high benzo tolerance, replace benzo doses with whatever a high dose of those benzos would be for you. ;)

Iv mda
Is dope done it once low dose pretty intense.
still has duration to.

Coke at the strip club
or
meth at a sex club or jerk booth haha

I see the words "coke" and "strip club" and I'm already down lmao.
Exactly! Caine at the strip club for sure, never have I had a bad time. Was on bourbon st once looking for nose candy, no avail. First stripper I asked (Dime piece black broad I ended up mashing) walked to the back with a gram for meh. Then many, many more. So #1 fer sure.
---
IV Kay + Caine
OR
IV Shards + Midazolam

mxe - havent had either but im a dissoc head, mxe is just first on the list out of the two.... but ofcourse availability could dictate that choice easily

3-meo-pcp at some major oldschool uk garage show with all the bass a bass addict like myself can handle

or MDxx at some more ravey trance or house kinda deal

Defo shoulda gone ket proff!
shit's sweet as sugar nippless

I'm going mdxx bro
I've got both m- da an dma in my stash so I'd cross it up at my Bros pad twin mixing heavy dirty dub tills my ears bleed then some trance at the end to come down, goes well with the trippy atmosphere.

Hmmm coke at a ufc fight
or
rollin while Ice skating.

Chuch* ;)
#1 sounds good right about now, though the other sounds equally fantastic.
----
Smoke a hash blunt (the hash flattened to be the paper, bud inside) then go to court
OR
Same situation, but smoke 1 dipped cigret of some heavy duty ill.

First choice sounds tempting to me.. i would take the stand!!

Now would u rather

Have a bad trip on acid
Or
Have a panic attack on stimulants and weed?

latter, benzo is key and personally id never mix bud and stims. bud is for after.

also I don't believe in the label 'bad trip' -- yes I've had difficult experiences but to call it bad isnt right, I've learnt most from some, and to make such a generalization isnt cool imo

Last edited:
Since I have no reason to ever want to visit Jersey, Vegas on 2C-B sounds rad since I've never done it :D.
---
Get SATAN tattooed on your forearm while barred out
OR
Go to church barred out and fight the preacher? I mean really annihilate this dude..

Oh like a tailor made question, just for me. Barred out and beat the preacher, for some reason I feel like I would have some sense of false pride about that, guess I aint as grown as I thought.
But the satan on my arm, fuck that would just suck. coincidently my first tattoo is to be a xanax bar haha.

Cum too early from opiate WD's or take too much Opiates and not be able to cum

Holy shit, my man. Been far too long, hope all's been well in CO broj.. Oddly enough my first was 666, I'd definitely get a tattoo of a grip though..
#1 for sure, it's awesome beating box up on opiates, but I definitely prefer the finish line ;).
---
Drink a 5th of vodka and snert / smoke / slam as much Caine as your heart desired (Or could take)
OR
Take your choice of benzo(s) and boot a speedbawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.