• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Would You Rather? v. Take Benzos, Lose Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
#2. You could never even pay me to drink bong water lmao...

Phenobarbital
or
Methaqualone

Downers, downers, downers. :)

The llude fo sho...phenobarb is meh (as far as barbs go... tried it when cops arrested me, took me to hospital, and i told the doc i was epileptic, got 100mg phenobarb and a good 4-5 hours solid sleep on the steel floor of the cell héhé)

WHY

MDPV
or
Pentedrone?

uppers uppers uppers ;) lol

Ugh, since I have yet to sleep they both sound unbelievably terrible.. Pentedrone I suppose, no reasoning behind it, just have never wanted MDPV.
----
20mg Zaleplon insufflated
OR
30mg Temazepam orally

Allthough my "not bothered with Z-drugs" Zaleplon is more interesting than zopi or zolpi.... But i take the truty temaz, even at that low dose, i can allways add it to my cocktail to sleep... So TEMAZ PLZ YKM!!!

wyr

1g of Ethylphenidate (sublingualled gradually, prob redose every 4hours, don't forget you get no more after the 1g... ;) )
or
1g of 2-FMA (insufflated at your rate/dose etc.)?

Rohypnol. My barb experience is limited to seconal, pheno, and butalbital and they all fuck with my emotions In a wierd way. Like I'll get really sad for no reason or act like a dick over little shit. Never happens with benzos unless im blacked out, I was at 10mg etiz a dose 3 times a day last time I got my hands on any benzos so I really don't think blacking out would be an issue with any benzo any more.

Slam gbl
Or
Plug gbl

Never used either of those ROAs for any drug before, but plugging seems safer than IVing so I'll go with that.

Pharmaceutical d-methamphetamine
or
Pharmaceutical diacetylmorphine

Pure powder for both.

Pretty sure I'll instantly OD, but I'll go pharm. Hareon ;)
----
8x OG Opana 40's
OR
15x OG OC80's

oxymorphones with pleasure... héhé (nearly a month clean off bupe, not boasting, but quite proud... :) )

wyr

psychadlic (dissossiatives included) of choice

opiate of choice
or
stimulant of choice???

And which is your "....of choice"

Opiate of choice: Opana IR. :D

4-MeO-PCP
or
MXE

How much & ROA's are up to you.

Last edited:
MXE 200mg sublingualed, with some extra re-dosing until i hit "the sweet spot"! Gonna try IM soon, but will start with 100mg max...

MXP
or
MXM?

Ketamine my man. And a whole lot of it.

@PA I have heard that MXM is proving to be a worthwhile chem. Some have even compared it to ketamine which sounds promising to me.

4-HO-MiPT
or
2C-T-2

Ketamine my man. And a whole lot of it.

@PA I have heard that MXM is proving to be a worthwhile chem. Some have even compared it to ketamine which sounds promising to me.

4-HO-MiPT
or
2C-T-2

Indeed MXM sems interesting.

4-HO-MiPt plz

WYR

Shoot up dope in your neck
or
sniff/chase the dope? (same amounts)

.4 to my jugular, without a doubt..
---
Get drunk as fuck and have a debaucherous night out with SitTophamHat ($1,000 to spend for the night)
OR
Go to Vegas with Rollinlikeroyce and do tons of MDA? (No gambling, $200 to spend for the night)

Tough one, but i'll get boozed up with Sir, and spend the grand on more drugs, strip clubs, and hoes...

wyr

60mg oxycodone IV with 60mg temazepam IV in one shot
or
250mg hydrocodone (no apap)?

uhh neither, if I had a tolerance I'd go for the former

100mg d-amp and the best video game ever with best friend

or

4mg klonopin and a stupendous movie with the girl

Missin out PA. My MDA sessions are wild. =D Of course a night of debauchery with SirTopham sounds equally awesome.

@Ho-Chi: Klonopin and a movie with a girl sounds so fucking good right now.

WYR
Take benzos, black out, wake up in another state with $500 you have no idea how you got
or
Start with $500 worth of meth, go on a wild bender, and "come to" in a psych ward

;)

benzos (no hard feelings rollin, would love an MDA binge with yours trully, but our budget was too limiteed.;;; ;) )

WYR

see bob Marley live with unlimited fatty blunts,
or
see the beatles live on 150mcg of LSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.