• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Worst Party of 2000??

i would have to say that ERUPTION 2000 waz pretty crap ... mabye it woulda been betta if it was at spencer st as planned but no one rocked UP, and the music was real boooring n absolutly no vibe happening whatsoevA..

Pureflow 5
Now that would have to be the worst friggin sound I've heard. It just didn't do Surgeon and James Ruskin any justice.
Thank god I didn't have to pay for my ticket.

the worst party i went to was ....
hmmm cant remember the name .. though i can remember it was at billboards, and im pretty sure it was on a friday night ..

Its Kandy, and Its Hard.
------------------
I shall fondly remember November 25th of the Year 2000.
'That was the Start of the Summer of Madness'

i don't agree with Daq on much, but yeh Hard Kandy does fuken suk! even tho its not a party its a club, theres another thread, 'the worst club of 2000'
wink.gif
nah i can't be fuked!
------------------
Bars.

Trade for me too,
Though for some reason i think i would enjoy it more if i had the time over - went into it with the 'this is going to be pretty lame party' attitude, bad nickstar bad
smile.gif
Braincloud wasnt too special for me either - just wasnt in the mood that night.

Hey dr rico yi, i thought B2B2 was pretty good.. . but probably because i was at the front of the line.
hmm, worst party... umm, Utopia @ Wonderland.
They could've made it so much better than it was...
------------------
Once you pop, you can't stop...

Hardware 17.
ABSOLUTE SHITE!
Sound was crap, and the crowd was flat (except for when Cari played).
Oh, and Cari was meant to play 3 decks, but he only played 2
frown.gif

The higher the ticket costs get, the lower the production quality.
Greedy fuckers!

BWahaha thats why my time at hw17 was spent out the front in my car watching all the colourful weekend ravers strolling in with their nice weekend outfits on. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I even got offered a ticket for 30 bux. Hmm cari woudl have been nice to see though. And even mr. garnier. NAhfuck that. It seems, the higher the ticket prices are, more money is spent on security, to make it harder to scam entry! Isn't that like..a little ironic? Seeing that they are making so fucking much off the door..
Anyway i must stop my ranting
smile.gif

Hmm..worst party of 2000?
DREAMTIME CREATION 2
WAS ABSOLUITELY FUCKING GAY
I AM SO FUCKING GLAD I SCORED A FREEBIE.
Actually thumbs up to maddass for finally getting the laser that they've always said will be there, on the flyers. However, the sound was crapola, the venue stunk of some wierd ass fucking incense, the effort was half assed, (well it looked like it), and i had more fun at xsive dj assualt, which cost 2/3 the price !
Eruption was gaii too but at least it wasn't like...35 bux or wahtever...and i met some cool ppl at eruption.

hardware 17 was shit ..people sucked ,music ..just the whole hardware feel ...boring
all so what is bad any thing call NRG ,,theys days ..........it SUCKS

Hardware 17. And I didn't even go to it. I've just been told by fucking everyone over the last 24 hours that it stunk.

The worst party I've been to this year was Pure Flow by far!!!!

um, is this thread for brisbane people as well?
Oh well, the worst party in brisbane, so far as i see it, was Adventjah May Day, it sucked basically because they had around 4000 people in a 2000 person venue, it was a fire trap, a health hazard for various reasons, one of the main ones was dehydration from the extreme heat, the staff of this particular venue were stressed out to the max and not helping the situation (prolly not their fault but you get my drift), the music, well what music, i had to spend most of my time there in the hardcore room cause that was the least populated! lets just say no more about that.
Let me just say this, it took 25 minutes to get from one side of the room to the other, thats how crowded it was.
Also, djs didnt turn up, other stuff that was promised wasnt there and we had to line up for an hour to get in.
All in all i'd say not a good party but having said that, it was the size of the venue and the organisers selling too many tickets that was the problem.
Anyways, will be giving them another chance in a week, larger venue, (much larger) and better organised (i sincerely hope)!
------------------
~peace out~

yeah i went to mayday i was getting really paranoid when i was on the top level that something kept dripping on me, but the fact was as i found out later that something was dripping on me, it was fucken sweat! I mean i have never been to a place that was sooo damn packed that there was sweat literally dripping off the roof. I remember it taking like 15 mins to get up the stairs to the next level and you virtually didn't even have to move your feet because there was sooo many people pushing u up or down, but the worst thing was when u went outside to checkout the markets and the other rooms (oh and also the rides that ended up getting caught up in sydney), only to find that to return back into the arena u had to stand in a line of like 200 people to get back in because arena was too packed (thank god for the fire escape which i used to sneak back in, and then about 50 people copied my idea)
Don't get me i love the parties that the Advent*jah team organise but that was just a little bit overcrowded for my liking.

OK..nothing from perth so far...so here's mine!!
SOULFURIC i think that was what it was called..It was supposed to haf been held at the Entertainment Centre (the venue was the main attraction for us) and on Friday nite it was announced that it was to be held as GLOBE. Fine, Globe isn't THAT bad....but the DnB room (which was supposed to be all ages) was an unused OFFICE space of sorts and the PLASTER was falling off the low ceiling and on top of it all it was HOT as a sauna!!!
OH! and to make it worse...i went with ppl who thought that RISE (this club in perth) played good music..*groan* oh yeah..and i totally missed the meetup and i think it was mona'a bday as well...

Ok I've tallied up the votes for this one and compared to The Best party of 2000, this was pretty easy
1st place
PureFlow 5
2nd place
Trade
Hardware 17
3rd place
Winterdayze
No need to say any more

i think people have gone a little far with the Hardware 17 thing!!! fuk there are parties that were heaps worse than it that should be in 2nd place!!
------------------
Bars.

It's a matter of opinion Bars, and the opinion of a lot of people was that H17 was crap... You asked for what people thought was the worst party of 2000, and you got what you asked for
wink.gif

I think that anyone who went to Hardware instead of Earthcore is insane, but that's just my opinion (highly biased due to having an awesome time over the weekend)