• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Drug come down you've ever had?

Crystal meth, the comedown was so horrible that I was crying over everything, from watching a tv show with minimal drama to a conversation. Plus the intense physical tensio n and skin crawling anxiety . The insanity of looking for crystals in couch cushions for hours only to end up smoking salt, food, or sugar..

Interesting, I never got any major comedown from meth, also from speed binge I feel little bit off but nothing serious.

Methamphetamine can definitely be a nasty one without vitamins/supplements, hydration, calories, and a GABAergic downer + cannabis to shut it down.
LSD (especially when dependent on heroin/opioids and in lack of the next day, fucking sore).
Cocaine comedowns can be crushing when you have nothing (eg BZD's or opioids) to ease it; esp when used in high doses/high quality, very moreish.
MDxx comedowns can lead to some following days of heavy depression, anhedonia, and even IME suicidal thoughts. Still well worth it for a magical roll on some high-grade MDA or MDMA.
Methylone comedowns are "moreish" and depressing much in the vein of a cocaine comedown since it's a mostly dopaminergic substance, although it has some serotogenic, MDxx-esque nature that leads to depression the following day(s) IME.
Binges of highly dosed benzodiazepines (especially alprazolam and lorazepam for me) can lead to some nasty tempers, mood swings from hell, hard drug cravings (in my case heroin/potent opioids to ease the seemingly permanent depression), and straight up crying spells.

I was very close to physically ending my life coming down off LSD after a prior methamphetamine binge. It was the most utter despair and hopelessness. If I would've had a gun to blow my brains out, I would've.

Worst hangover ever was by 60-80mg Adderall + massive amounts of cheap malt liquor. Oh my God, talk about a fucking migraine from the bowels of hell itself, with a nausea to pair.

Last edited:
I noticed about dxm the same thing....first time (or first time after taking years off)...horrible comedown...othertimes after...pleasant afterglow

meth i was the kid that always lost his shit everyones out to kill me
pipes /bzp,tfmpp - omg for a week after i took a pill i was dying worst feeling ever it was like meth but for a week
pma- same jesus crist heart was beating all crazy
oxy,morphine,percocet - ever been dope sick

Probably mdma/ecstasy, though I've had quite shitty hangovers as well.

Update:

Definitely alcohol hangovers have been my worst.

The thing is though, my experience with depression is that it can be many times worse than a drug come down. So I don't really take them so seriously.

crack cocaine has the worst comedown... I like to describe it has horrific.

it feels like my soul has been sucked out of my body and I am just a shell, for those 2 hours or so there is no sadness, no happiness, nothing whatsoever, any thoughts that do fill my mind are met with dread and shame... all this is paired with the most painful, splitting migraine you will ever experience.

(Not dick-sizing or exaggerating)

Four day Adderall binge. Standard no sleep, very little food, tons of cigarettes, oxycodone, wine, redosing stupidly, auditory and visual hallucinations (not horrifying as I am bipolar). I was hydrated. Comedown had started. Had Benzos but hadn't taken them yet. (Bummer.)

It got ugly when I was in my bathroom at 3:00 a.m. Or thereabouts. Probably applying makeup, senseless. I got dizzy and stepped backwards which made me fall backwards in the bathtub.

The back of my head hit the soap dish full impact. All my weight. PAIN. Like that pain that does not register immediately, but you know it's serious, and then it's omfg.

i couldn't even get out of the bathtub. Blood running all over as I had split open my head. Screamed for my boyfriend to help. Screaming in pain. Like, OOWWWW lol

He rushed in and pulled me out. Checked my head and said this is a concussion and the split is too big. Hospital. I said noooo. He said hell yes and helped me get in the car.

One of my eyes was...not facing in the same direction, either. Seemed to be a bad sign.

Went to ER and they took me right away - thinking I had a stroke. Roomful of six medical staff docs and nurses asking me questions. I didn't mention all the substances and tried REALLY hard to not look wasted. I answered their questions, they had me smile...checking for stroke. Move my eyes. Head still bleeding. Acting sober as a judge. No idea how I pulled it off.

Then ran tests on my heart and drew blood. Had MRI. Those are fun. Not. Felt like l was wrapped in a tube of toothpaste, really loud, laying on back, head ouchies. Took 45 minutes.

Head still bleeding. But not as bad. Nurse in ER trimmed the back if my hair (lovely!).

Dr came in said tests were fine. Sigh of relief on blood test....what were they testing??? Not drugs. Whew.

He said we needed to do staples and did I want pain relief around the area first? I asked how painful the
staples were and he said not terrible.

I skipped the pain meds and he distracted me and then kerchinked 8 staples fast, lmao. Hurt bad. lol

i pulled all this off sober. Said I slipped on bathmat.

went home with a concussion and spaced out for weeks. Couldnt read. Just spaced out. Emotionally blank. Shortly, thereafter, staples removed and dr checked out the healing. All fine. Went home. Resumed life.

Last edited:
I only tried meth twice in my life despite a very extensive drug career. Both meth comedowns were the worst of any drug i ever had in my life (excluding drug withdrawals)

I also though other amphetamine anaogues were much better (MDxx and 4FA) so I never tried meth again.

Crack definitely although never really got into it much, maybe had it between 5 - 10 sessions. Amphetamines would be a close second I guess ime

When doing crack, if I had any H I would always put the last wee rock on top of the H on the foil & chase. Was nice for the H to be kicking in when the crack wore off

various cocaine and meth binge comedowns

I guess the meth comedowns are the worst, especially after a several day binge, because they last longer and feel deeper... truer... more disgusting than cocaine. Cocaine comedown is more acute, worse for the first few hours, but quicker recovery

but I never really went on any serious cocaine binges, was a nightly thing not week long

Wost come down for me was when I did a bunch of dxm, then meth, then molly, then more dxm in the space of a weekend.

When all was said and done, I couldn't do anything for a week & am surprised I didn't kill myself.

I've had too many meth & dexamp come downs tho, it's hard to say which ones were the worst. They all sucked.

Coming down off anything really sucks honestly. Cocaine, MDMA, opioids, everything. All in it's own way.

Speed and mephedrone was up for days and everyone's faces looked evil and I was paranoid accompanied with wanting to die

Oh this one is easy for me. I've never really had much of a comedown, except when i I used to do heroin with my ex girlfriend, but i really ever got gnarly mood swings and even gnarlier restless leg syndrome, and a little bit of vomiting coupled with a general feeling of malaise. So besides that not much coming do you mind except for one night, where i was 18 years old. The local tweaker kid had just approached my group of friends who were hanging out at a local basketball court. Ah to be young, no responsibilities, nowhere to go nowhere to be. Despite this I would still say this is my worst comedown story, even though I had some pretty bad meth comedowns which suck as it is without all the responsibilities to take care of with said come down. He said that he had a new research chemical straight from a Chinese lab, " so you know it's got to be the good stuff" he told us. To this day I don't know what the chemical was exactly, but I know it was a combination of acid, MDMA, and I believe some sort of low grade opiate? I know it sounds like a crazy concoction, and it was. It was just some tan powder that we were literally eating like it was freaking Pixie sticks. I remember him spoon feeding us key bumps in our mouths. An hour later we found ourselves on top of some big hill / mountain, overlooking the city. We had some pretty cool visuals, but leave it at that. Long story short, I ended up next morning sitting in my car feeling like death, not even able to keep water down. I kept drinking water 'cause I was so thirsty and dehydrated but I kept puking it up. I slept the entire day in my car in that same parking spot. Thankfully no one bothered me,'cause I was in no condition to deal with anybody.