• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Drug come down you've ever had?

^I was about to say 'alcohol' lol. It's got to be one of the most vile drugs on the planet. I was queasy to the point of being incapable of anything but lying in bed for the entire day yesterday, because of drinking the night before.

1.) Methylphenidate
2.) Amphetamine binges
3.) Cocaine binges
4.) 200mg+ MDMA (less and the crash is manageable)
5.) methamphetamine

i have two memorable bad comedown, one after a 3days binge on dirty speed when i was working abroad so i had no benzo which i almost always have when i binge on stim, i actually been traumatized by this one, im not sure i even recovered yet totally but well i always knew even for years of usage no much consequences but one day you pay the price one way or another with drugs so be it. the other one was just on a alchohol binge and some hundred of codeine.. couldnt take benzo to make it easy unfortunately.

The worst comedown for me was the hard to call a comedown because it happened at the peak. The actual comedown followed shortly after. It was with LSD. I had been taking LSD for quite sometime, at least a couple years. On this occasion I was tripping for the second day in a row. I had doubled up the amount that I took because it was the second day and I wanted to feel the same high. Several hours int the trip a couple people stopped by with a 4 foot bong and some green. We smoked a bit and I sat in the black lit room. I shortly began to feel the panic set in. Something felt very very wrong. I began to lose myself in the high. I could concentrate on nothing other that how bad I was feeling, which only made me panic more. I had to leave the room and find someplace to be alone. I laid in another room for nearly an hour convinced that I had been poisoned by strychnine. It took me quite a while to get out of this feeling. What finally brought me out of it was the realization that I was coming down with a cold. The feeling I was having was because of the sinus pressure I was having intensified by my LSD mind. I realize that this is a LSD bad trip story, but it was the comedown of my acid days. It has never been the same since.

Hands down the first time I did heroin. I was drinking liquor heavily and doing coke and yeah I did a couple lines of east coast powder.

I remember when I got sick to my stomach and was shitting and puking at the same time.

Afterwards I hopped in the shower and I ended up passing out on my shitty air mattress and woke up shiveriring. I knocked on the neighbors door and they gave me a couple lines of blow and heroin and a 40 ouncer. Still the worst hangover I ever had.

I suppose the coke and alcohol didn't exactly make things smoother with trying heroin for the first time, I had smoked opium a few years ago about every other day but this was some good heroin cuz I was helping people with their poppies as a young teen, like when I was a minor and getting opium out the deal so I wasn't excatly a stranger to the poppy.

I suppose I had been doing about 40-80s mgs of oxycontin sniffed a couple times a week before I tried dope and yeah I got sick. Now that was back in the day, like a very long time ago, so heroin was stronger back then, trust me I was well connected.

Alcohol is honestly the worst for me.. err no, the worst of my worstest come downs involved booze and benzo cocktails... Won't go into details that I'm too lazy to write down now - and just unwilling to relive even as a relatively distant memory, but in my case booze n' benzo is the worst fuckin thing to do if you want to wake up so ultra sick and depressed that suicide is near impossible to resist.

Unfortunately, for me, any form of stimulant combined with my addictive and OCD personality just leads to unnecessary re-dosing at dosages that would make your wigs flip back. For some odd reason, my least favorite compound of all (Cocaine), even in it's purest form gives me the worst comedowns. I can do a key bump and feel like I'm going to die, but I end up doing endless amounts until it runs out. Fortunately, I haven't put a drug in my nose for years.

I treated every stimulant the same way. I abused MDMA for 12 years (almost 3 years clean from it) and had days that started with double dosing and then re-dosing for another 2 days exceeding 4-5 grams of mdxx.... Crystal was bad too as I have only ever snorted it and I treated it like coke in regards to thinking you need more and snorted 2 grams if ice in a night.

Nothing ever helped me from a coke comedown because I always got sinus infections when instranasally ingesting drugs which would exacerbate my guilt, shame, and idiocy.

For comedowns, my best method was 6mgs of Clonazepam, a gallon of water with vitamins, calories, shatter hash, and 15ml of naGHB before slumber.

Thank god those days are gone.

Meth by far. I thought I was going to die after a 5 day binge on that shit.

If you guys think the meth comedown is the worst, imagine what meth withdrawal feels like. It basically feels just like the classic comedown except the symptoms are intensified and it goes on for fucking months. It's pretty much the main reason why I haven't been able to stop using. I've experienced the torture of going from 4 years of smoking shit on the daily to cold turkey and just the thought of repeating that hellish nightmare is what's keeping me trapped in addiction. On top of it the urge to relapse becomes so unbearable to the point where your in tears because you're fiening so hard for meth and it's always in the back of your mind no matter how hard you try to forget about it.

After a 3 day mdpv binge and having to work construction the day after..hell on earth

One that stands out happened back when I was 17. I had gone over to my friend's house as usual and began slamming beers (beer bong). I did 8 beer bongs and was pretty drunk from that alone. Well, my buddy at the time had a fucking small pharmacy in his house of all sorts of shit. We ended up crushing up and snorting cyclobenzaprine, oxycodone, hydrocodone, adderall, and god knows what else. We didn't even look at what what the pills were more or less and just kept snorting them (very stupid, i know.) So all those pills mixed with the alcohol combined to give me one of the most memorable, and horrific hangovers/headaches I've ever known. I woke up thinking shit, I probably should have died last night. I don't know the amount of each substance exactly but man that was bad.

Ethylphenidate. I can usually handle my stim comedowns but I had to pull over 4 times once to puke during the comedown, and that was the only time I've actually puked on a stim comedown. Never tried meth though.

Oh, and the first time I did DXM, but only the first for some reason. Basically, complete anhedonia, insomnia, and nausea for 2/3 days. The anhedonia was so bad I couldn't even listen to music or watch tv because everything was just annoying.

Stories about the worst drug comedowns EVER! (Not withdrawals)

Sometimes it's not always just the ice cold feeling of a dark nightmarish reality slipping into your gut, making each and every breath feel like you're exhaling the last remainders of your soul.

Sometimes your surroundings WHILE you're coming off something can make it worse.

Share'em

I've gone through both.. Withdrawal is like waiting for death that never comes... But the worst comedown was from an 18 hour molly binge.. Couldn't eat or sleep for 3 days.. Experienced psychosis so bad that I seriously considered going to the hospital.. I was micro napping at work and didn't even realize it. I would be doing one thing then come to and be somewhere else doing something completely different. Let's just say learned a lesson about respecting MDMA after that..

MDMA. Bad enough to swear off the drug completely.

Day 4 post trip I was looking over a ledge. No drug or comedown or traumatic life event has ever had me that close to throwing in the towel.

Dark fucking days.

Crystal meth, the comedown was so horrible that I was crying over everything, from watching a tv show with minimal drama to a conversation. Plus the intense physical tensio n and skin crawling anxiety . The insanity of looking for crystals in couch cushions for hours only to end up smoking salt, food, or sugar..

Molly for sure. First tried it 3 years ago and loved it, but just recently the comedowns have gone from just a bit annoying and depressing to full blown unbearable and scary. 3 months ago I took a very unsafe amount of untested Molly over the course of about 12 hours in small doses every few hours. The high itself wasn't so bad but I started to become concerned when I had not come down at all nearly 18 hours after my last dose and could barely urinate. Started looking online about the urinary retention and saw that it might be a sign of Serotonin Syndrome and I could be at risk for hyponatremia and kidney damage/failure which scared the shit out of me. Immediately drank some salt water and sat in the tub to try and urinate. Once I actually started coming down is when the real hell began. Crushing depression and lack of motivation, kidney and stomach pain, blurred vision, crazy anxiety, nausea, paranoid as hell about someone knocking on the door. Also was having these hallucinations anytime I looked at anything with lines. It was this evil looking cartoon dog that stood on 2 legs and wore a police uniform (think Brian from family guy except with 2 huge black almond shaped eyes and sharp teeth). Had to help my parents move about 2 days after I rolled and I was still hallucinating when I was helping them. I thought this was going to be permanent and I had fried my brain to the point of no return. The symptoms took nearly 5 days to start tapering off and even 2 weeks later I wasn't feeling completely right. Those first few days after the roll were terrifying though, thought I had done irreversible damage to my brain and other organs.