• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Drug come down you've ever had?

Renz Envy

Bluelighter
Stories about the worst drug comedowns EVER! (Not withdrawals)

Sometimes it's not always just the ice cold feeling of a dark nightmarish reality slipping into your gut, making each and every breath feel like you're exhaling the last remainders of your soul.

Sometimes your surroundings WHILE you're coming off something can make it worse.

Share'em

I dont really remember a specific instance, but for me methamphetamine is the worst come-down I've went through.

Strong MDA pills. I will never forget the summer before college. There were some super-strong MDA pills being sold as ecstasy. They were blue dolphins and this was 2002. The high was strong and lasted about 12 hours from a single pill, so they sold like hotcakes. Upon closer inspection, these pills turned out to be mostly MDA. The comedown was horrendous and I would even go so far as to say that they might kill a person. The pain was unbelievable - I'm talking straight muscle pain and migraine. And then of course you're dealing with the psychological aspect of being a shell of depression indefinitely. Yeah, I'll never forget those pills. <Triggering>

Last edited by a moderator:
Meth.
Did wayyy too much n dry heaved for three days without sleep
mood swings like i was a bipolar on fast forward.
light n sound sensitive.
no food or water.
shaking shaking shaking
saw my heart punching through my chest at 100mph to the point of extreme pain
paranoia.
cudnt keep my eyes closed.
massive headaches.
never touched it since.

We have had threads like this in TDS before and sometimes they have the tendancy to turn in to a dicksizing contest. If it heads in that direction it will be closed. Please refrain from glorifying drug use, mentioning amounts/doses of drugs, or anything else that might be triggering. Thanks :)

Having said that, two instances come to mind for me:

1. After a night on amphetamines and alcohol, the speed comedown plus alcohol hangover were totally unbearable. In the morning I sat huddled on the edge of the couch and cried for about 3 hours :( Then I was bed-ridden for 2 days because I was physically ill and in so much pain. Me and speed really do not agree with each other :|

2. Earlier last year my boyfriend started working away from home, he had been gone for 3 weeks which it was the longest we'd ever been apart since we started dating 7 years ago. I went to a bush doof with my friends, and it was the first doof I'd ever gone to without my boyfriend. The acid trip was great in itself, I felt fine all throughout it and had a great time despite not having my boyfriend there. But after no sleep, and the 3-hour drive home the next day (that is a helluva long time to be concentrating after a night on acid and no sleep!), I got home and got ready for bed and went to call my boyfriend to say goodnight. His phone was out of reception and I had no other way of contacting him. Everything came crashing down and I have never felt so lost and dark and alone ever before in my life, I cried so hard, like I've never cried before. I think it was just the combination of extreme exhaustion, missing my boyfriend, and the acid comedown. After about an hour of crying in bed, he called me from a payphone. I cried down the phone to him for a little while longer but then all was well.

The End :)

captainballs said:
I'm talking straight muscle pain and migraine.
This was the type of physical pain I experienced after my speed + alcohol binge. So immensely unpleasant. I was crying from the pain in itself, moreso than the psychological comedown!!

Last edited:
I smoked a new brand of spice I hadn't tried before and I'm prone to panic attacks when I smoke weed or weed-like substances.

That said, I smoked half a joint, the high crept up on me, and suddenly I was thrown into a high panic of shaking, my heart beating faster than I could count (although I had a sober person take my pulse and it wasn't as fast as I felt it was), I couldn't move or I got so dizzy I thought I'd pass out, I was hallucinating, having flashbacks of childhood, thought I was dying, a few times my neck would twitch and I though I was seizing, it was horrible. I still think I had a near death experience as a result of that trip..panic attack..whatever. It lasted for 3 hrs before I started to come down and for 3 hrs I lay curled in ball on my bed, scared to death and frozen in place. the next day I felt weak, my chest hurt and I was pale as a ghost.

My lesson: don't underestimate chemicals or : learn to control panic attacks better.

I went to a bush doof with my friends, and it was the first doof I'd ever gone to without my boyfriend. The acid trip was great in itself, I felt fine all throughout it and had a great time despite not having my boyfriend there. But after no sleep, and the 3-hour drive home the next day (that is a helluva long time to be concentrating after a night on acid and no sleep!), I got home and got ready for bed and went to call my boyfriend to say goodnight. His phone was out of reception and I had no other way of contacting him. Everything came crashing down and I have never felt so lost and dark and alone ever before in my life, I cried so hard, like I've never cried before. I think it was just the combination of extreme exhaustion, missing my boyfriend, and the acid comedown. After about an hour of crying in bed, he called me from a payphone. I cried down the phone to him for a little while longer but then all was well.

There's something surreal about coming home from a doof after tripping and no sleep, especially if it's to an empty house.. i always feel like i'm on the edge of the abyss. It's like some grand illusion comes crashing down.. you were just having the best night with friends with a sense of community.. and now your at home, all alone.. this combined with no sleep always leaves me feeling really hollow and empty, like i've been deceived, but once i've slept im fine.

Had a few rough ones from MDMA and Speed, i stopped using both years ago because the comedown's were just to intense.

But my worst comedown that i remember was the day after my 21st, a combination of acid and alcohol with no sleep and then visiting my folks and been surrounded by family and relatives left me feeling so guilty about my state of mind and appearance that i had to leave and broke down in tears when i got back to my apartment, i've never been so emotionally destroyed then that time.. i felt like my heart was going to explode from so much pain, but the upside to this was it forced me to confess my drug use to my parents.

We have had threads like this in TDS before and sometimes they have the tendancy to turn in to a dicksizing contest. If it heads in that direction it will be closed. Please refrain from glorifying drug use, mentioning amounts/doses of drugs, or anything else that might be triggering. Thanks :)

1. After[ a night on amphetamines and alcohol, the speed comedown plus alcohol hangover were totally unbearable. In the morning I sat huddled on the edge of the couch and cried for about 3 hours :( Then I was bed-ridden for 2 days because I was physically ill and in so much pain. Me and speed really do not agree with each other :|

Speed and alcohol is one of my favorite party combinations. However it can certainly go terribly wrong if you don't drink water/gatorade like it's your job the whole night. The hangover the next day is the mental sickness/achiness from the speed and the infamous alcohol hangover of headaches, nausea and confusion.

1) MY worst comedown would be from straight 72mg methylphenidate. The second(last) time I'd ever touched ritalin. I thought that it would be like a regular amphetamine and that I'd be talkative and fun even while coming down. NO.

I got plenty of sleep, ate plenty. I popped two methylphenidate pills before a party. The party was like stepping into a vat of peanut butter. The simple act of walking was difficult and uncomfortable. Even breathing was a chore it seemed.

An hour in I started to get paranoid. I thought I kept seeing people I knew in the corner of my eyes. Amongst the fuss of conversation I kept hearing the word "Cops." "Cops" "cops are coming!!" over and over again even though it was not happening. I'd occasionally hear knocking at the door.

All the people I managed to talk to, told me my eyes were completely sunken in and that my lips were blue. Someone told me I should go to the hospital.

Finally I went outside and my friend offered me a beer. I was too paranoid to even hold it. Or rather; even stand with people who had beer. It was like a sin against man in the back of my head (I love beer too ;( ) The cops did come, but like the cops in my area they did very little to stop the party.

I got a ride to my car and went straight home. I did not regret leaving the party early that night. I'd learned a valuable lesson in party science.

240 mgs DXM....worst feeling ever! the whole next day i wanted to commit suicide it was so fucking bad

took 2 "e" pills (was before EZ testing was so available) were called blair witch and had the stick figure on them. got them from someone who is usually quite solid, but this was no MDMA haha. it was the dirtiest bath tub tweak out high dose speed ever with MAYBE some MDMA in there.

i was going to a st patricks day parade party downtown, so i would be rolling around sunset and into the evening. had a few drinks after popping the pills and im like maan im starting to feel good this is great, then i just keep getting speedier and speedier, no warm rushes and loved up euphoria. i felt like i wanted smash my head open it was pounding so bad.

After a night of e and coke. I literally was so afraid I'd kill myself because of the depression that I was feeling, that I drank and drank until I passed out on the floor of my bedroom. It was the safest thing I could think of doing at the time.

a random pre-ban meph come down, all i could think about for days was sleeping and wanting to kill myself

Coming down off both E and coke taken IV is beyond awful. My head was fucked for days after and i felt like i was in a bottomless pit of depression. I guess that is what you get for really messing up your serotonin and dopamine receptors :|

Alcohol would be worse though because i rarely drink anymore since i get hangovers that last for 3 days or so after plus my brain feels fucked. The depression, raw anxiety and general nightmarish quality that i get with a hangover is worse then the sickness that comes with it. I haven't touched it in almost a year now and i don't care if i ever have any alcohol again really.

After a night of e and coke. I literally was so afraid I'd kill myself because of the depression that I was feeling, that I drank and drank until I passed out on the floor of my bedroom. It was the safest thing I could think of doing at the time.

I got suicidal abit from that mix as well but i had no intention of killing myself since i actually have alot to live for. But that mix was enough to make me feel worse then i have in ages. I had no intention of throwing alcohol into that mix since alcohol makes me suicidal at the best of times. Really for these kinda come downs sleep, good food, vitamin's and any activity (like say sex or exercise or sexercise) to get those feel good neurotransmitters up is the best thing for it.

Thankfully i had a awesome friend who helped me through it :)

hangovers that last for 3 days or so after plus my brain feels fucked. The depression, raw anxiety and general nightmarish quality that i get with a hangover is worse then the sickness that comes with it. I haven't touched it in almost a year now and i don't care if i ever have any alcohol again really.

i used to get like this a few years ago after getting so hammered i would wake up still fucked, in the end i was getting quite on edge when the hangover was going i felt kinda manic like i was on speed or something, minor hallucinations, unable to sleep and feeling quite messed up. dunno why i used to drink myself into a paralytic mess, i regret doing it now

i used to get like this a few years ago after getting so hammered i would wake up still fucked, in the end i was getting quite on edge when the hangover was going i felt kinda manic like i was on speed or something, minor hallucinations, unable to sleep and feeling quite messed up. dunno why i used to drink myself into a paralytic mess, i regret doing it now

From my late teens up until i was 21 i was basically a alcoholic and often drank myself to sleep every night and id drink during the day if i didn't have to work. I went through the DT's when i tried to quit without medical help a few times and it was nut's. Everything feels almost like you are in a dream since the line between reality and dreaming seems to blur abit. Delirium type hallucinations are no fun and neither is the pain you get with alcohol withdrawal. Not to mention it really fucked my head and it took maybe almost a full year for me to feel normal again without alcohol.

sounds horrible mate, ive had that dreamy de-personalized feeling quite a few times but it didnt last for very long, minor hallucinations like the curtains rippling slightly when there was no wind, felt like i was kinda losing the plot. racing thoughts, anxious. used to get myself in such a mess when drinking. practically a weekend alcoholic if there is such a thing. my booze tolerance is quite high at the moment i cant afford to get myself paralytic, and after doing decent drugs i quickly realized alcohol is generally such a shit drug. i use it mainly for a social tool now, dont really find it euphoric at all anymore. its good to hear you recovered

MEPHADRONE, sniffed it uf felt glood fr 1 hour +redose and after 3 hours you wanna shoot yourself in the head. Bring a benzo for the comedown like kpinss

MEPHADRONE, sniffed it uf felt glood fr 1 hour +redose and after 3 hours you wanna shoot yourself in the head. Bring a benzo for the comedown like kpinss

I had mephedrone at a rave. Was fun until I came down. The come down wasn't as bad as a lot of people say it is. But it was still full of anxiety and a bit of depression.

Most important thing to realize is that the depression is not real.

i think butylone gave me the worst comedown ever.
its fucking amazing for the first 2 hours,
then i had the worst anxiety of my lifeee:( for the next 8 hours.
ive never experienced more dysphoria.

Easy: mephedrone. Quitting after 4 months of near-constant use resulted in a week of the most severe fatigue, depression and flu-like symptoms I've ever experienced. I could do nothing but sleep, eat, cry and sweat profusely. More like withdrawals than a comedown really, but stimulants supposedly aren't capable of causing "true" withdrawals...riiiight.

Mentally, it felt like quitting 5 SSRIs at once. The physical symptoms were identical to those of opiate w/d, which I've also endured a few times. Not fun.