• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Drug come down you've ever had?

Coke is very easy to handle as long as you lay still lol
Alcohol + Coke can be bad
Morphine + Alcohol was very bad for me, one time. I don't even get anything from Morphine just a slight nod and hangover. this was so bad for 12 hours when i drank hard on the morphine because it had no effect.
Mephedrone was v bad although it is over fast ish. still horrible

EPH or EPD? is the worst, by far. And thefour or five times I had done it with MXE, that amplified it all

all those drugs are boring though except a couple ha

Worst comedown IMO is a tie between alcohol and coke. Hangovers are fucking horrible and it's one of the reasons why i never was a huge drinker. I started off with alcohol like most people when they begin partying and that's when I was drinking every weekend at parties, waking up with bad headaches combined with severe nausea, stomach pain, and diarrhea. I remember one of the worst hangovers I had was from nasty ass Bacardi, I was hungry so my bf at the time took me to Togo's and before I even ordered my food I ran to the bathroom and puked like 4 times and it hurt really bad. Hard liquor, especially Hennessy, Bacardi, and sugary mixed drinks are the worst culprits. The worst liquor I've ever had was this shit called Black Hennessy, I swear I took one fucking shot and it had me running to bathroom to puke my brains out. Cocaine has a pretty nasty comedown as well, very similar to the meth comedown except what makes it even worse is the unbelievably long, intense headaches I would get the day after railing lines all night. Holy shit I felt like I wanted to die. At first the pain would start off in my forehead, then slowly spread to my temples, then it would keep working it's way up to the top of my head and finally to the back. It would last for hours too. I'm pretty sure some of the worst headaches I've had in my life were from the coke comedown. On top of that my nose would be soooo stuffed up I could hardly breathe and I would have to breathe out of my mouth which would be as dry as a desert no matter how much water I drank. I notice that the more coke I did, the worst the comedown was. I won't even fuck with coke anymore because of it, the high isn't worth it all, especially compared to meth. I can't even imagine how people can become addicted and do it everyday.

The worst comedown of my life was after a long night of partying in a hotel on New Years when I was 20. My day started off with smoking a few bowls of shards like usual, then I met up with some friends and smoked a bunch of weed, then we went to the bar inside the hotel we were at and I got so shit faced off Long Island Ice teas I could barely walk and my friend had to carry me to the room. He then pulled out a huge bag of Molly and I ate/snorted so much I couldn't even feel the alcohol anymore because I was rolling so hard. Then huffed a few nitrous balloons and almost passed the fuck out, then finally snorted a shit load of coke. On top of this there were blunts being passed around all night. I'm lucky I didn't end up in the hospital that night. Holy fuck the comedown was one of the worst feelings I ever experienced in my life, it felt like I was being poisoned to death. I literally felt aches and pains deep inside my bones and organs due to all the toxins being forced to leave my body. My stomach and intestines felt like they were being twisted and my head felt like someone was punching my brain.

Last edited:
4-MAR + LSD + MDMA + ketamine and God knows what else over well over 48 hours or so plus a depressing ass conversation
it was just this gun in the mouth tier despair, was some awful shit, but I convinced myself it would go away, of course it did

Those windmill/spiral MDA pills in 2006, after eating 6 of them in about an hour. Spent the whole night rolling around the floor on another fucking planet altogether. Was so rough when i finally came to i gave all the rest of my pills away and fucked off home.

Was similarly nasty with crystal MDA in 2011. And some very empty feeling coke comedowns after smoking half ounces of flake in a night between 3. Brutal brain zappers during the legal mephedrone era too.
[MENTION=97341]SKL[/MENTION] i've heard 4-MAR is fucking brutal on the comedown, and id expect it to be. Still jelous, one drug I would still like to try :D

For me, LSD is high on the bad comedown drug list. Powdered cocaine has a really, really bad comedown as well.

Comedown:amphetamines after a 2 year long 'binge' (read:addiction with daily use; never skipped a day during those years). That was horrible.

If withdrawals count as well; wds from a big heroin/oxy habit make the amphetamine come down described above look like a good time. Kicking benzos after a 5 year habit was pretty brutal as well.

One time I was on a three day amphetamine binge, heading into a fourth day.I kept telling my self just a little more so you don't crash hard! The lack of food and water along with the lack of sleep was terrible. I wished I was dead.

Oh and at that time of my life, this was a common occurrence. Glad those days are long over!

Coke after not doing coke for 7 years. Thisclose to bring myself to the hospital so they could knock me out.

2. One was actually last night. Concerta. I took 3 and felt like a God for 8 hours. I came down with very very intense stress, thought I saw bugs crawling on walls. Depressed, stresses out, and that night I had nightmares.

Alcohol+Tramadol. I felt like God took a gigantic shit on my soul. I had the headache and coldsweats of tramadol combined with the mind for and body aches and migraine of alcohol

Mine would be when I made poppy seed tea. Used a 1lb bag (or 2lb I don't remember) and drank the whole thing in a day. The next two days I was entirely destroyed/nodding. The next two days after that, however, I wished death upon myself from the withdrawals. I was aching immensely, constipated, and unable to be a person in general.

Another story involves lots of Xanax. I was taking anywhere from 2-4 bars a day for a few days in a row. When I stopped, I was so intensely paranoid that I locked myself in my room all day because I thought everyone knew about my drug use and wanted to kill me. Good times.

What I am recovering from right now...a Tuesday through Friday morning Ritalin binge without any sleep, food, or much water. Bottle of 60 10mg pills gone.
And I hate stims. I just couldn't stop even though I was miserable & my heart felt like it was exploding. Worst drug ever for "fun". Never again.

Methamphetamine: weird delayed comedown like a couple or days and sleeps after, just every horrible psychological side-effect i can think of. another time admitted myself to A&E.

and

4F-MPH: had horrible pain in the base of my brain (The medulla oblongata and above) that felt like it had been rinsed of some neurotransmitter. took a few days to fade. at first i had decided i WOULD LITERALLY kill myself if this feeling didn't go. thought i'd given myself brain-damage.

worst come downs ? probably crack/coke, alcohol, had some rough ones with speed and mdma mixed.. pure hell, depressed, anxious, insomnia... didnt do much meth so i can't say but i imagine it like the next level of come downs..

worst was a-pvp! that's the worst drug experience I have ever had from the addiction, the insane paranoid schizophrenic stimulant high, and the awful comedown.. crack/iv cocaine is a close second to that.. If I have benzos, which I normally do I am prescribed them, its not as bad, but still fiendish and I still crave it for hours, benzos take the edge off though. Without some kind of drug like benzos, weed, or opiates (pretty much most downers) coke is fucking awful.. it not only makes you crave it for hours on end, but you just get so depressed and mad at the world, and I freak out... get sooo much anxiety.. its fucking horrible.. Adderall isn't shit to comedown off of to me.. never has been, its NOTHING compared to coke, crack, and apvp the only other stims I have had experience with.. oh and I forgot about MDMA or ecstasy that also sucks to comedown from too.. bout as bad as coke maybe a bit worse..

My first alcohol hangover combined with the consequenses of what I did when drunk was my worst comedown ever.