• CD Moderators: nepalnt21 | paranoid android
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Worldwide Cannabis Users: What are you currently smoking?

Tree spirit from one of my favorite dispos in Colorado and some blueberry caviar from New mexico. A friend just came back to ny from a road trip lol

Edit: I gotta get this off my chest, this weed makes me HATE new york and I live and work here. Someone please tell me why the shit that is 15 dollars an 8th retail in Colorado is better than what the fuck new york sells for over 50 an 8th? I hate it here lol
 
Last edited:
Just finished an approx 0.35g single skinner of a strain called Candy Fumes or something like that anyway, will ask my mate who gifted it to me when I see her in a couple days

Have never even heard of strain previously, seriously impressed. Am lifted on 0.35g,
deeply medicinal hit, feeling fantastic. Really hoping I'll get access to more but my source is chaotic
 
Top