• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids World Record Insomnia? Has anyone come close to this?

Immmmm baaackkk
Same shite different year.
Boy this stuff sucks.
It's absurd this place has become something of a journal for me of what to expect.

I can't do this anymore. Watching my kids grow up and throwing away at least 4 days a month chasing or sick.

I need effing GOOD therapy. Cognitive behavioral therapy is impossible to find
I don't want to do talk therapy, I know what eats at me, I just need mental strategies to fight.
"Addiction " therapists are some of the worst... not one word of help.
Has anyone found and had success with cognitive behavioral therapy?
If so, how did you find the therapist?

CBT is a form of talk therapy though, isn't it?

If I were desperate enough I would simply start reading as much as I could about CBT and try to implement the changes on my own. A bespoke therapist is definitely a good thing to have but I bet you oould get similar results by your own efforts. Or maybe conscript one of your friends to help you... maybe you can find another person and you can try CBT on each other?

(that sounds dirty actually :p)

I had a brakeup with my boyfriend 3 years ago. now i know he ghosted me. He was just not there anymore, without a reason without a wort, not reachable via anything. I was so scared, called all the hospitals in the city here, his friends lied for him, I still don't now why.

I did not sleep for 3 nights, not ANY minute - and these times I had nothing at home like Benzoes or Weed or something. I went to work everyday because I was tired but not sick and my schedule was full. On the third day after not sleeping and working 10h every day I woke up in hospital due to lack of sleep. Had to stay there for one week, because I had a 3-minutes grand-mal-seizure. Thankfully my colleagues were there and immediately called the emergency.

People, really be careful with such stupid experiments, it could cost your life!

JJ