Votes: 4 5.2%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
I just started playing today and I love it so far , I see this game taking up vast amounts of my time =D

I have played and it was a great game. I just didn't have much time for it when I went back to college, so I quit playing for a while. But I need to cut back on some drug usage so I may start playing again

So when I got off work today I decided to go and buy the WoW battle chest so I could get back into the game. I get it installed and think "O.K. a few updates and I'll be playing." Well here I sit 4 hours later still downloading shit and this is only on the basic game, I havent even installed TBC yet!!!!!:X Can anybody give me a realistic idea of how long his will take, I assume since I haven't played in about 2 1/2 years and given how long I played for then that I have about...oh.....3 years of updates to do!!! So, any ideas?

Last edited:
hazmat, it takes a long time lol. you seem to have installed most of the game from discs which is what i would have recommended. you can actually download the entire game but hell, its like 20gigs or something. just go take a walk outside in the sunshine while it loads because you probably won't be seeing it again for a while. but you said you are getting back in so you should know this :p

^^ What he said. There was a time when I wasn't working, I didn't go outside for a week because of this game. I would spend some time outside before signing in and starting the "catch-up grind" lol.

If WoW was an actual drug, it would be miles above the rest in how addictive it can be.

WoLK is great!

New areas are what you'd expect... levelling from 70-80 is very easy but time consuming...

The new Death Knight class though, me likely!! Especially the fact that one of your attacks can heal you - so you can just keep fighting constantly and never have to waste time endlessly first-aiding yourself. Good fun.

Anyone play World of Warcraft currently

All the threads bout this game I found were very old so I wanted to know if anyone plays still. I know TBC sucked but wrath brought it back. Much more fun way beter end game, bind on account items to make having Alts fun, and real pvp. Plus the new expansion coming out called Cataclysm appeares to be amazing so if you quit come back for this expansion. They are blowing up the world in a very literal way.

But anyways if you play on Aiere peak us server post your toon's name and we can play. I am an 80 death knight but I also have alts ranging from 13 to a 55.

I was a TBC player. A very, very hardcore and high ranked TBC player. I quit a few months before Wrath was released.

I'll likely be coming back for Cataclysm, although I'm not sure what sort of time commitment I'll be able to give. It will also depend on the release dates of DiabloIII and SCII and how much I like those games.

Also, after raiding with a world top 100 guild, I'm not sure how well I'm going to tolerate raiding from the ground up again.

Finally, I'd rather have a root canal than find arena partners at the 2200+ levels. People don't understand that you can't just slap two high ranked players together and have them win every match. Even if you have experience 2200+, you're still going to plateau at 1800, then 1900, then 2000... It takes weeks of strategy and communication to be the best. Too many people expect instant results and don't understand the amount of work required. It's easy to point fingers when you're not winning, but synergy comes at a high price.

All the threads bout this game I found were very old so I wanted to know if anyone plays still. I know TBC sucked but wrath brought it back. Much more fun way beter end game, bind on account items to make having Alts fun, and real pvp. Plus the new expansion coming out called Cataclysm appeares to be amazing so if you quit come back for this expansion. They are blowing up the world in a very literal way.

But anyways if you play on Aiere peak us server post your toon's name and we can play. I am an 80 death knight but I also have alts ranging from 13 to a 55.

I've been away for a few months now. I'm excited for the release of Cataclysm, but I doubt I'll be able to do any serious endgame raiding with my current Internet connection. I might have to keep it simple and just do the five and ten man content.

What time zone is Aerie Peak, and which faction are you there?

I play on a bulgarian private server.

59 affliction lock and a 58 DK. it's pretty blizzlike. I have played the official one too and may well again.

I started the warlock in September.

ive played since vanilla wow, raided in best guild on server in vanilla then game just got boring with TBC, WOLK is the biggest waste of time, all you need to do is heroics and your completely geared, no point to the game anymore, its a family game, not a skilled game anymore.

Well said Vaej. When they stopped rewarding hardcore players they should've just sold the game rights to Disney.

i have a prot pally on aman'thul. i'm really tired of the game and probably going to sell him since ICC is out and he is more than ready for it.

Got $300 for the last guy i sold.