Votes: 4 5.2%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/3stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/4stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/5stars.gif[/img]

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
pvp in BC was best - slow and gradual, lots of swaps/ccs were involved that really let good players differentiate themselves

classic is second best, just because:

wotlk pvp is retarded, too bursty and takes little strategy. players who can barely press 5 buttons can get gladiator.

the game is in a very bad state right now, but I have my hopes up for cataclysm, for which blizzard has promised:
“Health pools will be much larger in Cataclysm and healing will be lower. That should help address some of the overly binary feel of PvP and PvE encounters.

You’ll still be able to kill people as well as be able to heal them. The pace will just be a little slower and both healing and killing should require more than 1-2 buttons.”
aka a return to BC-like pvp pace/gameplay. fingers crossed.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought TBC pvp was extremely well done.

I was a hardcore raider during vanilla and TBC.. not so much now during wraith, but i still play. I play on Dunemaul. I have an 80 mage and an 80 DK.

PVP during TBC was great. You had to work for your gear. Now it's just handed to you so everyone is "equal". Well I say fuck that noise. bitches can QQ all they want, I won't stop the niggabeatdown when that BE pally comes roflin' towards me

i recently started playing again, was a pretty casual raider throughout the whole history of wow.. quit after clearing TOC and hopped on again for ICC but i think im over wow.. less enjoyable everytime i play

I have 4 80's atm. lock, druid, rogue, hunter. bouncing between Medivh and Alterac Mountains realms. Wrath is a fucking joke. Made people lazy at raiding. They wipe once and start leaving group and stuff. Badge system is a joke. All I do is arena, and even that is broken. I really hope that Cata can revive pvp some. I've been playing for 3 years now and I still loved TBC pvp the best (i played a slsl lock lol) Cheers!

Warrior, druid, rogue 3's was probably the most fun I've ever had at a game in my life.

/me MS Warrior.

/played (you don't want to know)

Let's just say I hit 2200, and for a small part of my life, I felt like I was on top of the world. It was a fucking rush.

I play a BE Holy / Disc Priest on the Venture Co server (US). Got my first piece of t10 yesterday :)

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for WoW already. Do no Bluelighters play World of Warcraft? This is really the only computer game I play, along with an occasional map on Counter-Strike.

I play on the Vashj PVP server under the name "Skinnylegz" if anyone cares to play with me. I have a 47 Undead Rogue, but I am about to create an alternate character so if you care to play with me, we can quest together while I am leveling up :)

-legz

There's already a few Warcraft threads, this'll probably get merged.

To answer your question I'm on the Alonsus server, have a lvl80 Orc Lock epic geared was going to start raiding soon but dont know if i can be bothered and a lvl64 Death Knight I just started playing :)

There was a WoW Thread in here at some point, was a while ago though so maybe it got pruned.

YES I play WoW, on EU-Aszune. My main is a mage (80), though I love my death knight (78). Crawling up the levels with a Warlock (33) too, hard going.

I need to go in some dungeons. I avoided them all the way through the game -- and now it's the end of the game and there's nowhere to go but raiding. Annoyingly, my mage sucks and for some reason everyone seems to hate death knights. Ahhh, it's a hard life!

I started playing wow in 2004. I also played the burning crusade for a bit. I loved it when I was a young teenager but I also didn't have any friends at my school at the time. It's not something I would play now but it quite the adventure back in the day. I'll admit I was pretty addicted for a few summers.

Last edited:
I am a former WoW addict, here is my story.

Started playing when I was 17, about the same time I started smoking weed. Te two pastimes meshed beautifully and I was soon neglecting important things (girlfriend,job, friends) to indulege in my favorite pastime. Initially i played a shaman on a server with a friend of mine and got up to lvl58 a few months after game launch.

So my friend and I decide to transfer to a pvp realm, where I make a shaman and level him to 60. Raided with a top5 guild on that server and had a lot of fun. I leveled a hunter 60 in the meantime. Eventually all of my RL friends gravitated towards suramar server and so did I.

So I abandoned my three max lvl characters on other realms to play elsewhere. I leveled a war t 70 for BC, and followed with a shaman and a hunter. I was in the top raiding guild on the server for 8 months straight and the top geared shaman on suramar for most of that time. My account is now inactive with like 14k gold in the bank.

After that I have come back to play briefly, only for pvp. The highest rating I ever got was 2220 or something on a 3v3 team which at that time was like top couple % in the BG. I've had many other teams be close to that rating aswell but never quite made gladiator, many duelist titles.

So in the end:
6 top lvl characters
top 2% of all pvpers on cyclone US
endless hours I wish I could get back.

/end nerdrant

Last edited:
I have a 69 AFF/Dem Undead 'lock on the Spermik private server(blizzlike). He's one evil horde bastard%)

Total playing time of 13 days and 16 hours to get him there, where I more or less stopped to concentrate on duelling and raiding.

Not played since the end of November as I have been really busy and don't have a home internet connection at this time.

I played WoW at release and had a great time. Had a 60 UD frost mage with full tier 1 and a few tier 2 pieces. Level an orc warrior to 60 and started maintanking for the guild and got about half of tier 1. Left all that for my level 19 orc hunter twink which I had easily the most fun i've ever had on. Burning crusade got released, I played it with my mage to 70, got a netherdrake and what not then stopped playing. How is the new WoW, as far as I know all my friends that played with me have grown out of it and moved on. I was thinking of coming back for this new expansion (cataclysm?). Not sure if its worth it or not, I used to spend A LOT of time playing and had some of my best MMO experiences on it.

I still play. I am on US server aiere peak. I have an 80 human dl and am geared into toc10 man. I Aldo have four others around leve 60. Ñame is jakeydk if anyone wants to play

I play very rarely anymore. I'm the famous traveling Deathknight 'Cheapwowgold'.

A non-chinese, chinese, gold-farmer. Oh, and PvPer.

To much gaming makes me wish I had a second life just to game out on...sadly my body gets very malaise when I sit around to much, and I have`nt really invested the time I used to into gaming. back in 2005-2006 WoW was my world though. never was to good at it, but it sure was entertaining, something about the animation, the variety the colors. very attractive game.

had a level 52 shaman and a 42 rogue.

good times!