Withdrawal & Craving MEGA-thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want heroin. I want heroin. I.want.some.fucking.heroin.

The cravings are so bad, and I still have 31 days til I even get the chance. How do you guys ignore your cravings when can't or won't act on them? It's driving me so fucking crazy.

I think that taking one day at a time, is what has kept me off speed for so long.
Different drug, I know, but same driving force behind the worst aspect - the psychological side of drug dependancy.

Mm for sure 3d, the whole one day at a time thing has been the only way I've stopped doing other shitty things, but see I'm not stopping heroin just yet. So I'm left with this crappy amount of time ahead of me, knowing that after that i can have it.

In my experience, there's something simple (note I didn't say easy!) about knowing you just can't have or do something. But when you knooooooow it's coming up, you go mad wanting it to come NOW.

I'm really just having a whinge. But a girl needs to whinge to someone, sometimes. :|

Guess i can still go one day at a time eh?
Today: Get over it . 8)

I wants me some morphine or better yet dilaudid. Hell id even take fucking oxy or dare i say it fentanyl at this point. Im feeling like shit, can't eat, in pain and craving like a motherfucker.

Fuckin hell.

I have been craving heroin so bad that I literally have watched a 'how to inject black tar' video about 50 times just today. I like the part where he shoots up :/

*faceplant* epiks that can't be helping at all! Go do something else for god's sake!

and PA, that's tough. Living with that pain must be horrendous in itself, but it must make it immensely hard to not crave more more more drugs.

*faceplant* epiks that can't be helping at all! Go do something else for god's sake!

and PA, that's tough. Living with that pain must be horrendous in itself, but it must make it immensely hard to not crave more more more drugs.

I know, I know, I should be slapped for being so dumb.

I recently lost my job(non-drug-related) and I had to sell my car to pay off a remainder of bills. So I have no car and no job. There isn't much I can do around my area without a car. I'm actively searching online for a job, but no luck yet.

Ah I see so no car and no job is why you watched someone shoot up 50 times.. now it makes sense 8) Don't worry, I'm only teasing. :) It must be immensely shit to have cravings anyway and then lose your job and your car. Being house bound really doesn't make it any easier to not think about taking heroin huh..

Think you'll score a job anytime soon?

(p.s, *slaps you [only a little]* ...just because you practically told me to, and it's fun!)

Ah I see so no car and no job is why you watched someone shoot up 50 times.. now it makes sense 8) Don't worry, I'm only teasing. :) It must be immensely shit to have cravings anyway and then lose your job and your car. Being house bound really doesn't make it any easier to not think about taking heroin huh..

Think you'll score a job anytime soon?

(p.s, *slaps you [only a little]* ...just because you practically told me to, and it's fun!)

Haha its all good dude. I'm hoping, but I have literally been applying at about 5-10 places a day and haven't gotten so much as even a call back. I have a good job background for every place I've applied at. Over qualified for most(which might be an issue) I'm just waiting a few more days for my application to process so I can call them all and ask about my resume. I'm hoping to get a job soon, but its not looking so good. Especially since it can only be so far away as I will be taking the bus.

Been limiting myself to 2 grams of tar a week, and this time it caught up with me. I had intense sweating last night, and the shits this morning, along with terrible chills, and aches.

All I want to do is head to the city and find dope, but I have no connect, and feel like hammered ass. I really want to just be done with this shit for good, but I find that when I don't have it, even when Im not sick "I keep my dosage, and tolerance way down for this reason" all I think about is working out a time to get more. ITS ALL I THINK ABOUT. I dont get shit done... When I got a ball or two hidden away in the cupboard, I work work work, and am happy, energetic, loving....

I really hate the day I ever started down this path so many years ago, but at least for now I have managed to stay functioning.

Why is it so fucking hard to just say no to yourself. Its like having an argument in my mind all fucking day long, and I hate it.

I want heroin. I want heroin. I.want.some.fucking.heroin.

The cravings are so bad, and I still have 31 days til I even get the chance. How do you guys ignore your cravings when can't or won't act on them? It's driving me so fucking crazy.

I go running or do something physical.

It gives off this satisfaction that helps eliminate the want for smack.

Haha its all good dude. I'm hoping, but I have literally been applying at about 5-10 places a day and haven't gotten so much as even a call back. I have a good job background for every place I've applied at. Over qualified for most(which might be an issue) I'm just waiting a few more days for my application to process so I can call them all and ask about my resume. I'm hoping to get a job soon, but its not looking so good. Especially since it can only be so far away as I will be taking the bus.

My girlfriend went through something similar recently. Sometimes it takes a few weeks to get call backs.

I go running or do something physical.

It gives off this satisfaction that helps eliminate the want for smack.

Ah great minds think alike, that's my answer to everything :) There's something really satisfying about blasting away everything by pushing up and down hills til your legs want to fall off.

Ive been clean for a month and a day as of today. I cant fucking take it any more. I know if i just do one little pill..one little line it will alllllll be better. but i cant go through this whole w/d prosses again. I wake up everyday and can hardly get up from my bed. i'm mad exhusted alll the fucking time and and AND i gained all the FUCKING weight back. WTF FAT ASS! i cant do it. i neeed adderall right now. i cant do this. whats the point? who am i saving?

Ive been clean for a month and a day as of today. I cant fucking take it any more. i cant do this. whats the point? who am i saving?

Dexys,
I hear ya (though oxys are my DOC)! Clean 12 days and it's been twelve days of being miserable. I detoxed the end of May, lasted ten days, started using again and twelve days ago got the brilliant idea to give my husband my pills. I hate him that he won't give me some. (They are really my dad's, so he can't toss them... just in case dad needs them). He won't give them back to my dad because I'll have access. I've told him that I don't want to take it to the street, but damn.... all I think about is using.

All I want is a little reprieve, not all the pills. I've tried keeping busy. I've scrubbed three friggin carpets this morning, a kitchen floor, done three loads of laundry, and have to sit at a desk all afternoon. What really pisses me off is I have a bottle of Sub. But, I don't want Sub. I always craved while on Sub. This sucks! WHEN DOES IT GET BETTER???

The one day at a time thing... well TODAY SUCKS. I feel that if I can't get high and numb out, I'm going to explode. I am so angry and frustrated. I cry all the time. I've even done stuff to hurt myself, just to feel something else other than what's going on inside.

Ive been clean for a month and a day as of today. I cant fucking take it any more. I know if i just do one little pill..one little line it will alllllll be better. but i cant go through this whole w/d prosses again. I wake up everyday and can hardly get up from my bed. i'm mad exhusted alll the fucking time and and AND i gained all the FUCKING weight back. WTF FAT ASS! i cant do it. i neeed adderall right now. i cant do this. whats the point? who am i saving?

I've been clean from adderall six days and this is discouraging... I hope it'll be much better in a month. Maybe it's better not to be clean, I don't know..... I'm not sure why I'm getting clean myself except I want to give sobriety a chance - lol

Coming up 5 weeks sober and god i want some dope, if my folks didnt have my card i'd have tried to score. I'm k 90% of teh time but soon as i think about it i'm fiending like fuck.

Im day 2 off H. God..I feel like..a turd

Im about to give lopermide a try..And idk what he fuck Im gonna do about getting some sleep. Gah. Benadryl helped anyone? I heard it actually worsens restless leg syndrome

I think I might get some flexeril soon..hopefully that will knock me out

Im day 2 off H. God..I feel like..a turd

Im about to give lopermide a try..And idk what he fuck Im gonna do about getting some sleep. Gah. Benadryl helped anyone? I heard it actually worsens restless leg syndrome

I think I might get some flexeril soon..hopefully that will knock me out

The lope will most likely at least help a little.

I stay away from Benedryl, as it gives me restless legs and the heebie jeebies even when I am NOT in w/d, but some people say it helps, so it might be worth a shot, depending on how you have reacted to it in the past.

Do you have access to any benzos? If you could sleep away much of the first couple or few days, you might not have to resurface till the worst is past. I have found that they help my appetite, too. But, use common sense and don't overdo the benzo, either. Safety first! I have never used Flexeril or any muscle relaxant, but again, some people swear by them for w/d.

hang in there, Friend.

unfortunately I have no benzos what so ever. Im just shit out of luck I guess with that.

dam been mopping around my house all day. atleast my bones werent acheing like they were when I was trying to sleep..i mean fuck

im just praying to god that flexeril but put me to sleep tonite

edit: I got melatonin, doubt that would help tho

god anything to keep me from spazzing in bed

Last edited:
mystery brew, I feel for ya. hang in there, it gets better. *reassuring and sympathetic smile

Status
Not open for further replies.