• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Will this daily consumption of CWE Codeine Phosphate still damage/kill me with APAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I discovered Rikodeine through a friend who gets whooping cough a lot. First time I tried it, I drank 200ml on an empty stomach and although it gave me an extremely euphoric high, I would even go as far as comparing it with MDMA, it made me throw up a lot and I was extremely hungover the next day (sorbitol does this). I recommend eating before and after taking the Riko. Start with 50ml and work your way up, it's strong stuff and can be quite overwhelming for first time users. CWE's are far too time time consuming and can start costing a lot when your tolerance builds, also having to travel to different chemists to get another pack is a pain. For me and DHC is a better opiod and it's almost the same price as 1 pack of Codeine/APAP tablets.

I don't know why CWE's are more popular then DHC.

Very well said - and true that Riko can hit quite hard when not used to it. I remember dong 100mls with not tolerance 2 years ago, driving to the airport to pick my bro up and having to pull up on the high way for 20mins as i felt a touch noddy and breathing was odd. Nowadays different story.....200mgs morphine wouldnt do that now .....

A warning for anyone abusing opiates:

For the last few months my bowel movements have been few and far between and have resulted in what my doctor suspects in an excess of dry waste that my body isn't able to pass through to my toilet.
I ignored it for much too long and now have to include laxatives in my daily routine, and if they don't work I may have to have a procedure where the compacted feces in my large intestine is broken down and expelled through me by means of bumhole invasion.

Opiates are sexy and so much fun, but there is a dark (brown) side.

Some of the herbal laxatives that contain Senna leaf are good. One of the big supermarket chains stocks a laxative with Senna leaf in fruit bar form that I find is the most efficacious.

A Colonoscopy allegedly isn't supposed to be all that bad once you get past the initial discomfort. People use Colonoscopies to lose weight and Johnny Knoxville doesn't look too scarred from doing it. I am sure we are for watching him do it though.

Never had diarrhea problems on Riko, only nausea and vomiting but like I said if I eat before and during the high I'm perfectly fine. Just picked up a bottle then. I'm gonna go for the full 200ml and see how I go.

Took the 200ml over about an hour, having small sips and eating fruit and sandwiches while dosing. The come-up was a bit intense after my last big sip I felt quite nauseous, I know sorbitol dehydrates you so I had a Hydralyte sachet with water. This helped but I still like the high was a bit too much and became very drowsey (this could be due to 20mg Diazepam I had a few hours eariler), so I decided to have some coffee so I don't pass out. After the coffee I feel very euphoric and relaxed. Very nice opiate buzz. I should also note I dosed 25mg Promethazine as well to stop the itching.

Last edited:
A warning for anyone abusing opiates:

For the last few months my bowel movements have been few and far between and have resulted in what my doctor suspects in an excess of dry waste that my body isn't able to pass through to my toilet.
I ignored it for much too long and now have to include laxatives in my daily routine, and if they don't work I may have to have a procedure where the compacted feces in my large intestine is broken down and expelled through me by means of bumhole invasion.

Opiates are sexy and so much fun, but there is a dark (brown) side.

What opiates and what amount daily do you use? Just curious because I haven't had trouble like that yet, thinking its because I don't use daily.

Never had diarrhea problems on Riko, only nausea and vomiting but like I said if I eat before and during the high I'm perfectly fine. Just picked up a bottle then. I'm gonna go for the full 200ml and see how I go.

Took the 200ml over about an hour, having small sips and eating fruit and sandwiches while dosing. The come-up was a bit intense after my last big sip I felt quite nauseous, I know sorbitol dehydrates you so I had a Hydralyte sachet with water. This helped but I still like the high was a bit too much and became very drowsey (this could be due to 20mg Diazepam I had a few hours eariler), so I decided to have some coffee so I don't pass out. After the coffee I feel very euphoric and relaxed. Very nice opiate buzz. I should also note I dosed 25mg Promethazine as well to stop the itching.

Now that sounds like a happy camper - 380 mgs of Dihydrocodeine is quite a heavy dose as DHC doesn't have a ceiling dose. It feels different to codein or morphine, but I'd put it on par with 100mgs morphine.

i just can't believe i feel nothing after taking 2 of these panadeine tabs, its supposed to be about 16 milligrams of codeine!

The rough equivelant of 1.6mg of morphine, orally. Not sure what you were expecting.

[Sorry for topic detour]: ^^ Spot on, hydralyte sachets are the best to have with Rikodeine; very effective hydration (you definitely notice the difference) and even (this might just be me though) seems to stop the nausea from the sorbitol. Funny how us BL people end up reaching the same solutions, haha. You're also correct about having something light to eat while dosing; this seems to help settle the stomach.

As for the OP: I took CWE codeine daily for 2 years until I stopped, have had every test in the book since and there's nothing wrong with my liver, kidneys or any organs... I remember reading an article once (can't seem to find it now though) published by some public health group in Victoria which tested the CWE method and found it to be >98% effective in removing ibuprofen. I also saw a chemistry-guru do the calculations for it and got a similar result. It's essentially fractional distillation, simple but effective. So unless you didn't do it properly, then I personally don't think there's anything to worry about.

PS: I was talking to my psychiatrist recently about CWE codeine, and he said he has a 40 year old patient who didn't know about CWE, just muched down >70 codeine/ibuprofen tablets daily by the handful and has now destroyed their insides (on dialysis). THIS is why places like Bluelight exist to inform people of how to extract properly.

PSS: Once a liver has scarring it can no longer regenerate those areas; this happens when you don't give your liver enough time between poisonings.

Last edited:
Hiya - not looked at this properly sorry. Grieving someone on BL... Anyway I had a codeine addiction. Has anyone seen one thousand words because really he's a nice person n I could do with talking to him right now with all that's happened, so if anyone hears from OTW please ask him to E-mail Evey. he's misunderstood, is OTW. anyone please take care, all of you ok, Evey xxxx

PS: I'm Evey from EADD.

Status
Not open for further replies.