• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Will this daily consumption of CWE Codeine Phosphate still damage/kill me with APAP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.C

Greenlighter
Hi guys, a few questions I'm really hoping someone will help me with. Soon would be great! I'll try to provide as much information as I can.

My usage
I've been a regular user of Codeine on and off. Lately my use has been higher than normal but I've been ensuring I always do a Cold Water Extraction. I've been extracting the Codeine from 30-32 Panadeine Extra tablets (15mg Codeine/500mg Paracetemol) and taking orally in a single daily dose. I've been on this dose for about 2 weeks.

CWE method
I originally started using too much water (I think), around 250ml, but have reduced that to around 125-150ml. It's a lot of tablets! I grind the tablets to a fine powder first, mix thoroughly with cold water; and either put in the freezer till ice crystals just start forming, or if I don't have access to the fridge I use ice cubes and water to make up the 125ml-150ml and stir occasionally till the ice is almost completely melted. With the ice method the liquid was 3-5 degrees Celsius the few times I checked with a thermometer. I then filter through a double layer of paper coffee filters. With most tablets the resulting brew is close to clear, although some generic brand tablets produce a cloudier mix even after a second filter. I usually squeeze the filtered gunk for more Codeine and this liquid is much cloudier although there's not much of it.

Questions
  • From what I've read, a certain amount of the Paracetemol is dissolved, even with a clear brew, and obviously the cloudiness is also left over Paracetemol. With that in mind, am I likely to be consuming a dangerous amount of Paracetemol given my daily dosage?
  • Am I doing anything obviously wrong here, other than continuing my drug addiction?
  • What physical symptoms should I look out for? I'm feeling pretty paranoid about all kind of things.
Extra information
I'm drinking 8-12 full-strength beers immediately after taking the Codeine.

Thanks!!!

Well alcohol+paracetamol will fuck up your liver much more than just paracetamol
I don't know the figures for how much codeine dissolves in however much liquid, and I don't think getting the water that cold is necessary
Let someone with a bit more knowledge make a decent post

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I knew the booze wouldn't be helping things. I tend to stop it all for 3-6 months at a time which I assume gives my liver time to recover. But my immediate concern is overdosing on the paracetemol.

Last edited:
Should mention my weight, 110kg.

32 tablets is 16 grams of Paracetemol. The max daily dose is 4grams I believe. Not sure how single dosing impacts that. Ignoring the alcohol for a moment, I would assume/hope that the CWE is removing more than 75% of the bad stuff? i.e. leaves <4 grams?

Your liver doesn't recover from paracetamol caused damage, that shit is permanent. I'd imagine a properly done CWE would remove more than 75% of the paracetamol.

Your liver doesn't recover from paracetamol caused damage, that shit is permanent. I'd imagine a properly done CWE would remove more than 75% of the paracetamol.

I'm pretty sure in many cases it does actually. i think alot of people hospitalised from paracetamol end up having the liver functioning return to normal.

Back to the OP. I don't know about how much get filtered out, I'd say alot of it, but you might still get a couple of grams (or less) of paracetamol in there.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that a paracetamol overdose is caused by acute liver failure, so therefore you should be worried about the booze your drinking on it. The amount your drinking is quite alot, and your doing it daily which will put your liver under alot of stress. combined with the paracetamol your damaging it even further. Processing the codeine too puts your liver under additional stress (though its not toxic).

if i were you I would switch to ibuprofen + codeine, and lay of the booze.

killing your self with ibuprofen or paracetamol, while quite possible with CWE is not the most immediate consequence.

It depends on the amount of tablets extracted per dose and duration of sustained daily use.

The fact that lots of young people in their physical prime can take CWE daily for a while and not drop dead on the spot means nothing, nor does the fact that a properly done CWE removes a lot of the ibu/para. It does not remove all of it and these drugs are quite toxic when used daily, even at doses below the recommended dose on the pack.

I tried to support a habit on CWE and notice problems from both ibu and para in the long term. Some of you won't notice the gradual corrosive effect of ibu on your gut lining until you have a break from CWE or develop searing gut sores. Fucking your gut lead to a lot more than gut pain and possible bleeding to death internally from perforations. Damaging your gut lining leads to ill health because it damages the efficiency at which you digest and absorb nutrients and of course the increased risk of cancer that happens to body tissue that is continually abraded and then healed.

Last edited:
If you really have to Ibuprofen is safer. The APAP WILL fuck you up sooner or later. Regular use of normal doses of paracetamol are known to cause liver damage after continuous use!!!!!! If you don't have this under control I recommend going on methadone. It is better and much safer for you. A pathetic little codeine buzz surely isn't worth dying for mate. Take care and mark these words.

also, if your intestines can handle the sorbitol, Rikodeine cough syrup is a safer option and dihydrocodeine is a stronger opioid anyway. I've given up on both codeine and dihydrocodeine as my tolly is too high. The only 'legal' opioid I use to get high is poppy seed tea these days. WIth that you can just up the dose until you feel somewhat high.

My preference is still Morphine and Oxycodone if I can get my hands on it...go the PST dude...

If you want a good high and have a low tolerance, pehaps take 100mls of RIkodeine and some PST. That way you won't ingest too much sorbitol from the syrup but still get a decent hit of DHC and then you'll get plenty of morphine from the PST, as well as some codeine. This is probably a much better alternative than bloody CWEs.....

Remember though, the Riko is probably ok to just down 100mls as you have some tolerance. THen just slowly add PST. Maybe start with extracting 300gs and take it from there......slowly. and dont mix with booze. this shit will get you higher than usual....

Thanks for the concern and info. I've stopped the Codeine and alcohol cold turkey. 3 full days in and feeling surprisingly OK so far. Perhaps I'll feel awful on day 4 or 5.

bullshit, give me a few and i'll pull up a source stating otherwise.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-230X/11/125/ak

please take the time time to read about using n-acetylcystine in conjunction with apap if you're using it long term/heavily. look into hepatic(liver) toxicity and apap overdose symptoms (they generally don't appear until 24hrs after dosing), combining opiates and alcohol together.

can you be a little more specific in what you'd like to know?

1 - no, i don't think so.
2 - i'm not going to touch that. i think your statement may speak truth.
3 - physical symptoms of apap overdose include - nausea, vomiting, not feeling well, not able to eat or poor appetite, abdominal pain

overview of apap overdose

I thought the liver was one of the only organs that can repair it self and reverse any damage that has been caused previously?

also, if your intestines can handle the sorbitol, Rikodeine cough syrup is a safer option and dihydrocodeine is a stronger opioid anyway. I've given up on both codeine and dihydrocodeine as my tolly is too high. The only 'legal' opioid I use to get high is poppy seed tea these days. WIth that you can just up the dose until you feel somewhat high.

My preference is still Morphine and Oxycodone if I can get my hands on it...go the PST dude...

If you want a good high and have a low tolerance, pehaps take 100mls of RIkodeine and some PST. That way you won't ingest too much sorbitol from the syrup but still get a decent hit of DHC and then you'll get plenty of morphine from the PST, as well as some codeine. This is probably a much better alternative than bloody CWEs.....

Remember though, the Riko is probably ok to just down 100mls as you have some tolerance. THen just slowly add PST. Maybe start with extracting 300gs and take it from there......slowly. and dont mix with booze. this shit will get you higher than usual....

I agree, I discovered Rikodeine through a friend who gets whooping cough a lot. First time I tried it, I drank 200ml on an empty stomach and although it gave me an extremely euphoric high, I would even go as far as comparing it with MDMA, it made me throw up a lot and I was extremely hungover the next day (sorbitol does this). I recommend eating before and after taking the Riko. Start with 50ml and work your way up, it's strong stuff and can be quite overwhelming for first time users. CWE's are far too time time consuming and can start costing a lot when your tolerance builds, also having to travel to different chemists to get another pack is a pain. For me and DHC is a better opiod and it's almost the same price as 1 pack of Codeine/APAP tablets.

I don't know why CWE's are more popular then DHC.

IMO DHC is only worthwhile if you have a low tolerance. It's hard to use more DHC before the side effects, at least for me, don't make it worth it. As it is, on 200ml rikodeine I spend most of my time sitting on the toilet, pissing out my arse, for a high that for me, is equal to about 400mg codeine. And it's more expensive too.

i dose a little codeine before dosing riko and it can help counteract the diarrhea. ymmv

A warning for anyone abusing opiates:

For the last few months my bowel movements have been few and far between and have resulted in what my doctor suspects in an excess of dry waste that my body isn't able to pass through to my toilet.
I ignored it for much too long and now have to include laxatives in my daily routine, and if they don't work I may have to have a procedure where the compacted feces in my large intestine is broken down and expelled through me by means of bumhole invasion.

Opiates are sexy and so much fun, but there is a dark (brown) side.

Status
Not open for further replies.