• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Wildest sex acts while on drugs that you have done

One time I took 100mg of adderall and drank a fifth of vodka in 4 hours. I started getting incredibly horny and wanted to stick something up my butt.

I happened to reach for a cactus that had some 'fuzzy' spikes. I lubed up my ass pretty good with petroleum jelly using my fingers. Then, I stuck the cactus up there.

The spikes were so little it felt fuzzy. I thought it'd feel nice up my ass. But holy shit, as soon as I put it in, the pain kicked in. It hurt to shit for a day or so. And I hate to admit it but I had to see a doctor to get the spikes removed.

This was ages ago, back when I was 18 or so. The humiliation of having to see a dr. for this and the pain of the spikes put me off to ass play for a long time. But I've gotten back to it....... in much better ways.

I mean, it goes without saying but sticking a cactus up your ass is HORRIBLY painful. Even if the spikes feel "fuzzy", it still will be very painful and likely result in an embarrassing dr. visit.

^^ haha. I don't understand all the people putting wierd stuff up their bottoms :eek:

But then again there's alot of people in this world, some of them are bound to be a bit "special" XD :D

I once masturbated for 18 hours while shooting speed.

not "sex" like intercourse, but still. 18 hours XD
Was this amphetamine paste/sulphate, or meth? I have friends who when they were on meth said they basically masturbated constantly for 18 hours or more, or went out and had unsafe sex with strangers, and did not sleep for multiple days. This does not sound enjoyable at all to me.

When I was into drugs which I dabbled with both hard and soft, stimulants were not my thing and I never IV'd any drug and I did not even like snorting drugs which I did once with methylphenidate or Ritalin. All it did was make me concentrate and stay up late reading Stephen King novels from the library, and it made me feel as though I had a cold, allergies, or slight sinus infection. I would also have times during the night when the drug was working and when it would temporarily stop working. It was not like taking Ritalin or methylphenidate orally which made the drug work constantly all the time. But I never took more than 15mg at once.

Dexedrine in low doses would sometimes make me fall asleep after I took it, or even if I took it later in the day or evening I could still easily fall asleep that night. But I never took more than 15mg orally.

Last edited:
Hate to admit it, but my cousin and I have been together for quite some time. In secret, but unfortunately she may now be pregnant. And I might be a father, which I don't really feel like I'm ready to handle honestly. I'm really hoping that if she's pregnant, the kid isn't going to be retarded because of the inbreeding. But anyways, there was one time we were really fucked up and I put one of her used tampons in with some lemonade and a benzedrex cotton. And then drank it after soaking it for like half an hour, which totally covered up the nasty menthol lavender taste of benzedrex cottons to be honest. And honestly was a major improvement over the normal taste of benzedrex. Big time, one of the sexiest things I ever did and got a decent buzz afterwards. I actually got high from drinking her period blood basically, which made this one of the best days of my entire life!

And then my cousin and I did it all day long after that, after we were both kinda tweaked out from the stuff. Then shot up some veterinary tranquilizers on the comedown. I've also eaten feces in the past, which is something I want to do again in the near future. And is another major fetish of mine, something that few people aside my cousin really understands. In fact, my ex ditched me when she noticed that I ate shit unfortunately. But honestly, my cousin is really my one and only true love. So, I suppose this was for the better. I have a huge scat fetish and an intense sexual urge to act out my coprophagic fantasies. But I haven't yet. Can't stop thinking about it though honestly. But that's a story for another day. To be honest, I'm thinking of ordering some human waste online, as I hear there are women who sell it to guys like me with a scat fetish. And ship it in jars. I've heard you can do that, just haven't found any yet unfortunately.

Last edited:
Hate to admit it, but my cousin and I have been together for quite some time. In secret, but unfortunately she may now be pregnant. And I might be a father, which I don't really feel like I'm ready to handle honestly. I'm really hoping that if she's pregnant, the kid isn't going to be retarded because of the inbreeding. But anyways, there was one time we were really fucked up and I put one of her used tampons in with some lemonade and a benzedrex cotton. And then drank it after soaking it for like half an hour, which totally covered up the nasty menthol lavender taste of benzedrex cottons to be honest. And honestly was a major improvement over the normal taste of benzedrex. Big time, one of the sexiest things I ever did and got a decent buzz afterwards. I actually got high from drinking her period blood basically, which made this one of the best days of my entire life!

And then my cousin and I did it all day long after that, after we were both kinda tweaked out from the stuff. Then shot up some veterinary tranquilizers on the comedown. I've also eaten feces in the past, which is something I want to do again in the near future. And is another major fetish of mine, something that few people aside my cousin really understands. In fact, my ex ditched me when she noticed that I ate shit unfortunately. But honestly, my cousin is really my one and only true love. So, I suppose this was for the better. I have a huge scat fetish and an intense sexual urge to act out my coprophagic fantasies. But I haven't yet. Can't stop thinking about it though honestly. But that's a story for another day. To be honest, I'm thinking of ordering some human waste online, as I hear there are women who sell it to guys like me with a scat fetish. And ship it in jars. I've heard you can do that, just haven't found any yet unfortunately.
damn, try fetlife? Or a prostitute? Or some men at that bath house you wrote about going to?

damn, try fetlife? Or a prostitute? Or some men at that bath house you wrote about going to?

I actually found this great site called Scatsexy.com! Looks like there's tons of people around who are into scat actually, I had no idea! Weirdly, it seems like it's much more common where I'm from than most places, which is pretty cool.

I actually found this great site called Scatsexy.com! Looks like there's tons of people around who are into scat actually, I had no idea! Weirdly, it seems like it's much more common where I'm from than most places, which is pretty cool.
Where exactly are you from? I am not trying to doxxx you. It's just that in the other thread when you wrote about the sauna/bath house not having any condoms it was very odd as they have all had them for decades.

Was waiting for the man to drop off my dark, to keep it short I ended up alone with one of the women that had been smoking (a-pvp) for god knows how long & she was moaning how it makes your dick go soft & when it is up it takes ages for a bloke to cum, I told her about the best way to play with the male prostate & also at the same time to play with the violin string on their dick, ended up giving her a quick demonstration how it all works (I don't find her fit etc & tbh as I sit here right now I feel truly a horrible human that doesn't deserve to live)

WHen the rest came back from their trip to get rizla, fags, drink & chasing after shadow men etc she began to whisper into the fellow blokes ear, one by one over the space of 30/40 mins they all vanished with her for a few mins then came back red faced asking for a roll up. I've started a covert a-pvp smoking, prostate play / man-bum wank cult.

The thing is we all know where they were going & doing, nobody dared to say anything though. The guys there are all the kind that would shout "you queer" etc if they saw a man with another man, you know the type yet they all just got bum wanked. I've said before IMHO there is nothing "gay" about prostate play between a man & woman, if anything more men should be aware of it & do it, these are so called "tough guys" etc out on road & I know what they just cum over.

I hope she is washing her finger in between each one, so glad I got my gear & left though.
How anyone isn't aware of prostate play these days though ffs...........I truly wonder I swear to God.

@F.U.B.A.R.

I don't even fancy this woman, I was just horny as hell when we began to talk & just felt "well to hell with it, if she wants detail I'll just do it"
For some reason when I used to smoke MDPV some of the stuff I got into.......damn the shame is enough to kill me.

The guys I was with are.....well yeah you did the dark & white long enough to know the kind I mean, they listen to "Drill / Grime" etc & do bad stuff to people, yet some nasty woman is doing a whisper in their ear, I bet she was just offering them a BJ & thrn they get a feeling of her finger on their poop shoot, the thing is mate though I've known of a-pvp / mdpv for years it is new to these lot as they really don't know RC's as they only do white & dark so the rush & feeling off this stuff is new to them, I know what the first few mdpv sessions were like for me, after 2 days of smoking I looked at a tree & it looked "sexy" my dick actually got hard over a fucking tree.

I'm so glad I got my gear & left really fast, they all began to get bum wanked off....the smell from a-pvp is horrific too & mixed in with flaca semen, poo etc......fucking horrific mate. What the hell have I done & caused, not even "God" will forgive me for this one.

Man, I want that on a t-shirt... :LOL: ?:LOL:

You can come & join the cult if you like, I'm sure she could fit you in.
Most of them were back after 2 mins at most, one of the worst times I had on MDPV I was wanking for over a hour but when I cum oh my God I never knew it was possible to put that much cum out but that was normal wanking. If you smoke pv / a-pvp & toss in some bum-wank stuff you pop off in less than 1 minute & with quite some force too. I started this sadly, it really isn't like me to do that kinda thing but she kept asking how it worked etc & they had gone to the shop so I knew I had a good 10 mins spare, even if she had freaked out about me getting my dick out I could have blamed it on the dope & paid her off with 100mg of flaca. God only knows what kinda satisfaction she is getting from it though, I did think she may be recording it on the sly to blackmail them later, I'm the only one there really that isn't "one of the lads" type if you know what I mean, none of them are the TOWIE types but for people to know they got bum-wanked off their reputation on the street would be wrecked, if it came out about me people wouldn't seem shocked tbh as some think I am gay around here anyway as I don't shout sexist stuff at women as they walk the street like proper hetro-sexual males do.

What's this thread about again? My brain shut down when someone was talking about jerking off into his mom's panties and getting turned on when she wears them. I'm no prude, but good grief!

Not as crazy as some, but crazy for me.
10 years ago i was partying hard. One night i was at a friend's house and 3 guy friends came over to do blow and party. A few hours in they started to nag me and my female friend that we should hook up. She was bi , i wasn't. We laughed it off but not long after she was all over me. I just went with it because... coke lol. We totally got into it and i forgot about the 3 guys now watching us.
That turned me on even more and we played with each other for hours then invited the guys to join us. And a 10 hour orgy ensued.
Fantastic night but would never do it again

I think I love you... :LOL:

Wild hot sex on a stripper stage and then a threesome with my friend and stripper in back. I went to the strippers house and her and I fucked and then her man came in made me squirt and then I left.

I've several times been quite pleasantly surprised by how much lady-dick I'm prepared to suck when I'm high on meth. Turns out that so long as I can see long dark hair, friendly asian eyes and some tits from wherever my mouth is, I'm quite capable of giving a helluva blowjob in a way that would be inconcievable to me when straight.

I've not yet faced the challenge of being offered regular dick in a meth situation so not entirely sure which way that would go. Pretty confident I could handle being the pitcher. Not 100 % sure about being the catcher.