• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why it's a new 'Post Your Most Recent Pic' thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raz said:
n583298693_750771_5241.jpg

*I did NOT know they are Kanye West glasses until approximately a thousand people pointed this out to me on Saturday night, kthxbye :)

That's what I thought the moment I saw them LOL. All you need is that LED vest and Daft Punk in your entourage =D

i think they're actually from the 80's. kanye just stole something old and made out he's the innovator... yet again

^ Like Nicole Ritchie with her big sunglasses. I fucking hate her for making them so mainstream. :( Someone commented on my big sunglasses ages ago when i wore them, and said "nice one Nicole Ritchie". Get it right, if you're going to pay out on me, at least say "nice one Jackie Onassis" or "nice one, Audrey Hepburn".

=D

Only on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays (between 10am - 3am)

;)

Busty St Clare said:
Kanye West aint got shit on me biatches.....

03042008282-1.jpg

*Busty is fucking bored..:|

I've seen that view before!

=D

(probably should see it again soon too)

Busty St Clare looks a LOT like an old school BLer that hasnt posted in ages.
I can't quite put my finger on it :)

i hoped that my first post in a couple of weeks would have been a little moar meaningful; but just wanted to let you gorgeous peeps know that im doing well, and thankyou all for your beautiful sentiments, they were mindblowing. so thanks <3

just a quickie to show you all, im still doing well and am the same old kat; and finally got myself a fucking haircut ;)

love youse.

...kytnism...:|

yarly.jpg

gotzhaircut.jpg

I still have the biggest crush on vurt. I'm hoping I'll get over it one of these days because I think it's inhibiting my ability to love again.

050420081077.jpg

Me at my charming best.

Status
Not open for further replies.