• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why it's a new 'Post Your Most Recent Pic' thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

Bluelighter
2137978902_3e2a07f30e.jpg

Capital idea, old bean!! :D

Carry over from other thread.......

AAAwwww shucks DFRS Thank you <3

Lookin happy there Raz - Hell I sure would be with a glass or red in my hand! ;)

heres a photo where im actually sorta smiling. deftinately an improvement from last contribution.
happyhappyhoyhoy.jpg

and here a photo when i was 16, hopefully you get some lulz out of it. it was a fun day with my ex girlfriend
img034.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think pink is your color dude! Looks hawt ;) :D

Here is one of me i took today with my Miss Cherri. I felt i haven't got enough pics of her and i together. It's always the way, there is always more photo's of the eldest child in families. But i think i took it before i actually smiled properly... meh ah well.

My dogs luuuurve each other.

Last edited:
^^haha that pic is so cute.....the doggies are all I WUB OO and BUT I WUB OO!

I know, they're sickening. But its great. They share everything from their bed, to their food, to their bones... they flea each other and lick each other. They really bond well.

You really need to prune and feed that Rhododendron DFRS =D

Bah, the whole garden is a disaster and needs a make over. Our dogs have pretty much killed any living plant. Besides, my boyfriend is the garden man. And i am the house wench. The deal is i do inside and he does outside. Unfortunately we both struggle keeping up with our chores. I hate doing gardening crap too. I like mowing lawns, that's about it.

When we buy our own house, i have demanded that there be less garden this time round. More land, less flowers. They make me allergic.

Raz, i thought you were taking a hiatus from drinking? Thats not a glass of red i see in your hand is it?

8o

nah, that is just there from when a mate took it out of my garage and never put it back

Status
Not open for further replies.