• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why is your life so bloody good Part II

After almost 6 months of agonising, I've been accepted into Journalism at UTS, changing from Chemistry (sure it's fun, and I now know my way around a chem wetlab, but I doubt I'd work in it).
I got a phonecall today from the faculty talking to me as if I already knew I was in. They were very shocked by my whoops of delight.
Ahhhh... It's such a fucking release. My life now stretches out with just a little less uncertainty.

life is FUCKING GOOD!!!
1. moving to sydney in 2 weeks, with a classy apartment, car and pocket money, all on top of my salary... $$$$ :D (plus i've been given the green light to go wild!)
2. loving my job, putting in lots of effort and its being noticed, really glad i've done the uni thing now... it has paid off for sure :D
3. happy with myself at last, reaching a stage where i'm not trying to fit in where i don't belong, and because of this i've made some really good new friends :D :D :D
4. people are at last starting to contact me, rather than me having to make the first move... this is especially good because i feel like people do actually think about me when i'm not there... :D
5. my parents have accepted my "bad habits" and have put their trust in me at last, and i will prove to them that they can trust me. :)
6. i've had my wisdom tooth out and those annoying headaches i used to get all the time have stopped.
7. i'm going with the flow more.
8. i've still got so much more to come, and its only 2 months into the year! :D
there's a lot more i could say, but yeah... that'll do for now... :D
damn my life is good!
Cohaa.

The last 4 weeks:
Kryal, Pharmacy, Wet9 and 2T. Massive Attack concert, Rolling Stones concert, Australian Motorsport Expo, The MotorShow, Grand Prix, fully paid work vacation @ Merricks near Portsea, dinner with beautiful friends 3 nights a week for the whole time and on top of that started kinda falling for a very pretty kitten.
Oh yeah, work rocks as well.
Getting back to reality is gonna suck :p But mebbe this is a look at the rest of my life... shyeaaaahhhh... right :)

Where to begin??

Just returned from the shortest holiday of my life in the UK, where i watched my father FINALLY get married to the mother of my younger brother - 'twas a brilliant chance to meet wonderful relatives whom i had previous not known existed, and then drink them under the table. I lost myself in Camden Town and Soho one day, then went exploring 1000 year old ruins the next. My plane was not shot down on any of my flights, and i did not contract the pneunonia that has apparently been going around the airports i visited...

...but the best thing of all is that i have decided to reapply for a transfer into communications, but this time i'm doing it properly, and everyone i have contacted so far supports me, saying that this is perhaps the best thing for me to do.

Apart from that, i'm fit and healthy. My friends are great and my parents are still in the UK, so there is still much fun to be had.

I'm sure reality will hit me soon, but until then i'm floating in a bubble of my own creating - and loving every minute of it! =D

My life rocks because. Because... shit. I forgot.

Ummm... My life rocks because... errrr...

Ahem... My life... rocks... cuz... well... ahhhh...

Errr... My life rocks coz... coz... hmmm

Ahhhh my life rocks...

Hey, that'll do.

MY LIFE ROCKS!

:D

Mainly because of the miserable bunch of sods I have the pleasure to call friends. Them, and bucket bong technology!

-plaz out-

Cause I have great parents, who care!

and were starting to get along a lot better now!

Because I've been offered my dream job!!! The last 4 years of working 2, 3 or 4 lowly paid, crappy dead end jobs are OVER!!!!! My life has done a complete 180 in the last month, while everything is still manic, I can see myself moving very quickly in the direction i have so desperately wanted to to go in.

I have just over a month to pack my life up and move to Sydney, I'm gonna miss my friends like crazy, they are the reason i've somehow remained sane this last year and I love them more than anything. But my boss tells me that we will be opening a Melb office by the end of the year (which i will manage) and has offered to fly me down to melb every 6 weeks to catch up with everyone.

I'll be saying goodbye to my sponging housemate, all my debts will be clear in a matter of weeks, I will be kicking arse career wise and lovely spunky boys seem to be falling from the sky. In short, MY LIFE ROCKS!!!!!! =D :) =D

So here I am bouncing maddly up on down on my fitball/chair breaking out into moments of pure bliss where i just sit here with a stupid smile on my face unable to comprehend the amazingness of it all.

Even my lil car just about dying on me can't burst my bubble, for once everything that i've worked so hard for is FINALLY STARTING TO GO MY WAY!! =D =D =D
end hyperactive moment - i think i'm about to break my fitball from over excitment ;)

For the first time in my life I am content. I have everything I have been working so hard for just fall into my lap, the only effort I have in my life is making sure that I appreciate every minute of it. I think for the first time I have found the true meaning of being happy, for me that is a life without erractic ups and downs but one full of this constant medium. And im loving every minute of it ;)

Last edited:
caus im the shit

well........ just brokeup with my girl:(
just became single:)
went out on the weekend, cant remember a thing:(
got a phone call and a email from 2 diff girls wanting
to go out :)
cant remember who they are:(

just opened a bottle of dimple...............=D

Its not!
But I dont give a rats ass, I'm gonna have fun while I still can
screw you world!

I don't actually have any reason as to why i should be so happy, except that this month has been the best month of the year so far. I've had three fucking brilliant weekends in a row, with at least one more to come, and i owe it all to extremely excellent friends and brilliant music, coupled by moderate consumption of various different things, and additional elements thrown into the equation for fun and confusement for all.

And Vurt, yes, i did go through Singapore... Twice. =D ;)

Life is good coz ..............

me and my bf went on the hot air balloon trip and it was just unbelievable!!!! i highly recommend to anyone. There are no regrets and it is just out of this world!! %)

we went to daylesford together for 3 days of pure indulgence! =D

Im doing pretty well at uni and it is my final year!! YAY!! =D

And all the love and care that im recieving from my frens and loved ones and my doggie =D

You'll die of boredom in mine Bop
quite literally
nothing like a good routine to fuck up your social life

I <3 My Life

For so many fucking reasons. I'm a depressive bastard but I love it.

Why is it rockin so hard right now though?

- I'm a fucking bastard but some people like me. A few in particular are extremely important to me. :)

- Kitty just sent me a couple of awesome punk tracks that are ruling my stereo.

- Weekends spent smoking weed and listening to music.

-plaz out-

Night at the Roxbury. 3am maccas missions. Aimless driving. $4 petrol. Peter Stuyvesant. Vodka Red Bulls. The wine is cheap! Sparky and Sappy. Pants and 'you're weird'. How's your babs? A guy called Vanessa. Hot chocolate. Procrastinating [I mean studying]. Eye laaarve yeew. Birthday celebrations. She's a natural blonde. Does it cost anything? Boys who suck at pool. Hybrid. Flat tyres in places they really shouldn't be. I worked out what Cashpickled means... it's pickling cashmere. Lets never wear high heels again.

apollo, star_beats, mirage.... this is your life.

[and i love you all]

Queen Beat said:
Night at the Roxbury. 3am maccas missions. Aimless driving. $4 petrol. Peter Stuyvesant. Vodka Red Bulls. The wine is cheap! Sparky and Sappy. Pants and 'you're weird'. How's your babs? A guy called Vanessa. Hot chocolate. Procrastinating [I mean studying]. Eye laaarve yeew. Birthday celebrations. She's a natural blonde. Does it cost anything? Boys who suck at pool. Hybrid. Flat tyres in places they really shouldn't be. I worked out what Cashpickled means... it's pickling cashmere. Lets never wear high heels again.

apollo, star_beats, mirage.... this is your life.

^^^
and that is why my life is so bloody good =D

mirage, Queen Beat and apollo....... you guys rule and I love you'se all ;)

*strangles star_beats for saying you'se*

I have the day off work
It's my birthday tomorrow
And everything QB said

My life ain't so bloody good ... I could start a thread "why is your life so bloody bad" and I'd win hands down!

It'll get better I'm told ... bring on the long weekend!