• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is weed mainly smoked?

A semantical matter surely?

Yes I know, Sativa is an official label for hemp.

But also long held reference to high or regular THC full spectrum cannabis, with uplifting cerebral energetic, consciousness stimulating effects, in contrast to the more stoney, sedative, heavy, couchlock effect profile.

Which also incidently dampens thinking, consciousness temporarily, depending on the exact strain ofc.

So Sativa Dominant Autoflower is exactly by description and label in the cannabis world what I have been using last 3 days, just now again.

With some special 2019 Northern Cheese Haze, by Mephisto Genetics, an Autoflower too, but a 50/50 hybrid. i.e equal degree of Sativa and Indica effect.

I am no schooler at all. But I have some grasp over cannabis on a number of levels.

It's been so ingrained into my life from....birth!

I don't get excited about "new"...flashy science and all.

It's excellent though that genuine, benevolent science showed the world unquestionably that cannabis is ultimately a very good thing.

Depending on THE cannabis though, IMO..

Here it is. See the standard clear difference in bud structure and colas.

The NCH Haze, indica like.

The Mexican Airlines, real Sativa like colas.

It's as rustic, organic, untouched, preserved, cured, clean, as it gets really. As you see.

No trimming. Just twist off a bud at a time, break unvapeworthy leaves off, and protected underneath is some special, crystalised Sativa dominant weed.

Those 62% Humidipaks really are worthwhile too. 2.6 years old is the NCH.

It's amazing gorgeous weed still. Good as ever.

url=https://ibb.co/RbC1jJm]
B4-A37-B71-D2-AA-49-F6-8730-7-B67-A2-BAA42-F.jpg
[/url]

Nice pics. But according to what I read there are four kind's, and all sort's of cross hybrid's.

-Cannabis Sativa Sativa, or Hemp.
-Cannabis sativa Indica, like on your pic not sure off course, but long leaves and considerable hight compared with the Afghan type
-Cannabis Afghanica, short compact and bushy
-Cannabis ruderalis, the auto flowering kind.

Basickly they are all Cannabis sativa variations , so far as my knowledge goes.

Last edited:
Yes, I think so. Working with the mind and personality and imagination and the multiple layers of emotional healing and growth we need to work through in life it's a challenging and difficult process which will always start from the ground up and I believe that using cannabis which is a plant psychedelic when done relatively proactively if even just on a subconscious level by intention of the mindsets
and in the focus and desire of the person....

I feel it can help us to actually make continual steps of progress in this direction of development because I am genuinely a massively more developed person today in terms of assurance in myself and my core personality in real life I mean than I have ever been and all of the people who have known me since ever but I have not seen me for a long time are absolutely stunned to see what appears to be a complete version of myself like they never would have seen before even though I've been through hell and I am not living any sort of normal life yet.

I have picked up that you yourself seem to possess similar natural inclination towards long-term commitment to resolving inner conflict and past traumas and developing and strengthening your own personality and consciousness.

Keep it up.
The body's own regenerating properties I call em.

90%, correct me if i'am wrong , dissolve's by natural healing the other 10 is up to dr's or coping.

Een semantische kwestie zeker?

Ja, ik weet het, Sativa is een officieel label voor hennep.

Maar ook een lang gekoesterde verwijzing naar cannabis met een hoog of regelmatig THC-spectrum, met opbeurende, cerebrale, energieke, bewustzijnsstimulerende effecten, in tegenstelling tot het meer stonede, kalmerende, zware, couchlock-effectprofiel.

Wat overigens ook het denken, het bewustzijn tijdelijk dempt, afhankelijk van de exacte belasting ofc.

Dus Sativa Dominant Autoflower is precies volgens beschrijving en label in de cannabiswereld wat ik de afgelopen 3 dagen heb gebruikt, nu pas weer.

Met een speciale 2019 Northern Cheese Haze, van Mephisto Genetics, ook een Autoflower, maar dan een 50/50 hybride. dwz gelijke mate van Sativa- en Indica-effect.

Ik ben helemaal geen scholier. Maar ik heb enige greep op cannabis op een aantal niveaus.

Het is zo ingebakken in mijn leven vanaf .... geboorte!

Ik word niet opgewonden van "nieuwe" ... flitsende wetenschap en zo.

Het is echter uitstekend dat oprechte, welwillende wetenschap de wereld ontegensprekelijk heeft aangetoond dat cannabis uiteindelijk een zeer goede zaak is.

Afhankelijk van DE cannabis echter, IMO..

Hier is het. Zie het standaard duidelijke verschil in topstructuur en cola's.

De NCH Haze, indica-achtig.

De Mexican Airlines, echte Sativa-achtige cola's.

Het is zo rustiek, organisch, onaangeroerd, geconserveerd, uitgehard, schoon als het maar kan. Zoals je ziet.

Geen trimmen. Draai gewoon een knopje per keer af, breek niet-verdampende bladeren af, en daaronder beschermd is een speciale, gekristalliseerde Sativa-dominante wiet.

Die 62% Humidipaks zijn ook echt de moeite waard. 2,6 jaar oud is de NCH.

Het is nog steeds geweldig mooie wiet. Goed als altijd.

url= https://ibb.co/RbC1jJm ]
[/url]

HighLife December heeft hier een goed artikel over.

A semantical matter surely?

Yes I know, Sativa is an official label for hemp.

But also long held reference to high or regular THC full spectrum cannabis, with uplifting cerebral energetic, consciousness stimulating effects, in contrast to the more stoney, sedative, heavy, couchlock effect profile.

Which also incidently dampens thinking, consciousness temporarily, depending on the exact strain ofc.

So Sativa Dominant Autoflower is exactly by description and label in the cannabis world what I have been using last 3 days, just now again.

With some special 2019 Northern Cheese Haze, by Mephisto Genetics, an Autoflower too, but a 50/50 hybrid. i.e equal degree of Sativa and Indica effect.

I am no schooler at all. But I have some grasp over cannabis on a number of levels.

It's been so ingrained into my life from....birth!

I don't get excited about "new"...flashy science and all.

It's excellent though that genuine, benevolent science showed the world unquestionably that cannabis is ultimately a very good thing.

Depending on THE cannabis though, IMO..

Here it is. See the standard clear difference in bud structure and colas.

The NCH Haze, indica like.

The Mexican Airlines, real Sativa like colas.

It's as rustic, organic, untouched, preserved, cured, clean, as it gets really. As you see.

No trimming. Just twist off a bud at a time, break unvapeworthy leaves off, and protected underneath is some special, crystalised Sativa dominant weed.

Those 62% Humidipaks really are worthwhile too. 2.6 years old is the NCH.

It's amazing gorgeous weed still. Good as ever.

url=https://ibb.co/RbC1jJm]
[/url]

Try out the 58% Boveda packs - they're a little better - a little less moist

:caffeine:

Nice pics. But according to what I read there are four kind's, and all sort's of cross hybrid's.

-Cannabis Sativa Sativa, or Hemp.
-Cannabis sativa Indica, like on your pic not sure off course, but long leaves and considerable hight compared with the Afghan type
-Cannabis Afghanica, short compact and bushy
-Cannabis ruderalis, the auto flowering kind.

Basickly they are all Cannabis sativa variations , so far as my knowledge goes.
Right, they're all Cannabis sativa. There are subspecies though after that. So the taxonomy for the four types are technically:
  • Cannabis sativa sativa
  • Cannabis sativa indica
  • Cannabis sativa ruderalis
  • Cannabis sativa afghanica
"Determining" if a new strain is a so-called "sativa" or "indica" is totally subjective pseudoscientific nonsense.

Try out the 58% Boveda packs - they're a little better - a little less moist

:caffeine:
Yes it is I agree, better for actually vaping at 58%.

I achieve this by feel, leaving a bud out for a chort while, especially when ground.

The 62% seems optimal for longterm preservation and storage though, was deemed as the optimum preservative, storage %.

So Ideally, I would have 58's in smaller jars, air and keep nugs in there for the pipe.

Last edited:
So wait, you've never smoked or vaporized weed, you've only ever orally consumed it? Well, your first-pass metabolism converts delta 9 THC into another psychoactive compound, at least partially, and this is thought to be part of why edibles produce such a noticeably different high. Meanwhile the rest of us have done all the RoAs and can knowledgeably compare our own personal experiences. You should catch up with the rest of us. Otherwise, don't knock it until you try it.
I will never smoke weed. Stop acting like that somehow invalidates any of my points. There is no "catching up.
Ok so to you having profound thoughts one after the other seems lame compared to feeling "a thousand emotions at once?" To me the latter sounds very overwhelming and, as you put it: lame. But everyone's different, except they're not, and there are good reasons why smoking cannabis is the vastly preferred route of administration over oral ingestion.
Yes, it indeed sounds lame. If you actually unironically think feeling a thousand emotions at once sounds lame you're just coping with the fact that you can't get into edibles.

I will never smoke weed. Stop acting like that somehow invalidates any of my points. There is no "catching up.
Dude, you are literally on a drug forum trying to convince people who have experience with all ROAs why edibles are superior. The people who's points you are trying to invalidate are speaking from a place of experience. Your opinions, however, are coming from nowhere because you have not tried the other ROAs. Get over yourself, man.
Yes, it indeed sounds lame. If you actually unironically think feeling a thousand emotions at once sounds lame you're just coping with the fact that you can't get into edibles.
What sounds lame to me is someone who refuses to try the other ROAs while still thinking theirs is the superior method :shrug: