• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants Why is UK speed still so shit when we had large scale production going on down the road?

So I acetone washed it and 1.28 grams became 0.85 grams suggesting 66% purity and it stayed basically the same pink as himalayan rock salt.
So it's like that Dutch speed paste I have described. That is what I considered a good speed ~70% purity. But I had to go to the source that had kilograms and was giving me for free at the time. Anything other than that, on the streets, is pure garbage. And yes, if you are comparing this amphetamine with meth I believe you will not be very impressed. But that's not cause the stuff you have is bad, but that it simply isn't meth.

Never got too into meth - the post peak time is so long, speeds is long enough but meth is endless. I got the clear crystal and the blue from "north korea"

Never got too into meth - the post peak time is so long, speeds is long enough but meth is endless. I got the clear crystal and the blue from "north korea"
Did you notice any difference between the 2? I've seen that blue stuff about but never tried it.

Not really but i was eating it rather than smoking it - it drives you up to a higher pitch than speed but two drawbacks are the endless postpeak and it puts a motherfucking crowbar lock on ejaculation after about 2-3 hours 😀

Not really but i was eating it rather than smoking it - it drives you up to a higher pitch than speed but two drawbacks are the endless postpeak and it puts a motherfucking crowbar lock on ejaculation after about 2-3 hours 😀

I’ve heard some people really like that euphoric edging for 5-8 hours unable to think of anything else but sex.

I just received a packet of DNM speed that was advertised as Dutch. It was a light pink in colour and only slightly damp with basically no smell. It went red on Marquis test and Green on the whatever the. other one is so it seemed good. But I felt next to nothing from it except an elevated heart rate (felt a bit like ritalin). Anyway I got in touch with the vendor (who had also sold me meth) and he said there is no point at all for people regularly into meth to take speed. Meth totally ruins speed for them. I've no idea of the truth of that but it makes a kind of logical sense.

Caught this from Birmingham's top source for street news an hour ago and immediately remembered this thread title from this morning.

Check out my man, he's fucking proper....

The dude doing the talking is clueless.

Three people died in this speed lab due to the toxic fumes.

They mention here that it deffo was a speed lab, then again an mdma lab also gets put down as an amphetamine lab go figure....
Carbon monoxide poisoning btw.

There have been a few mdma and speed labs blowing up around here over the years.

Last edited: