• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Stimulants Why is UK speed still so shit when we had large scale production going on down the road?

Laughing so hard at the pancake mix comment!! 😂😂😂😂

In other news, there are LOADS of these “labs” in UK.

Laughing so hard at the pancake mix comment!! 😂😂😂😂

In other news, there are LOADS of these “labs” in UK.

This is what I don't understand. From what I can gather, speed isn't a popular drug with the younger generation anymore. No doubt because it's always fuckin shit. So what the fuck are these labs doing with their product?

This is what I don't understand. From what I can gather, speed isn't a popular drug with the younger generation anymore. No doubt because it's always fuckin shit. So what the fuck are these labs doing with their product?
Exporting it.

Exporting it.

But where to? The Dutch have got the Euro market sealed with their shitty paste. Other countries are flooded with methamphetamine. The lack of decent street speed is a fuckin bugbear of mine...

I know some stuff gets to Norway. Usually good quality then.

Fuckin Norway? Why should they get good shit when we don't? They've got the fuckin fjords for fuck sake...
Sweden has shitloads of labs. Fantastic quality there. And alot from the Netherlands. But yeah - kilos arrive in Oslo.

Is it really that bad over there?

Sweden has shitloads of labs. Fantastic quality there. And alot from the Netherlands. But yeah - kilos arrive in Oslo.

Is it really that bad over there?

Well, I've had good quality speed perhaps twice this century. The 90s were better. But in the 70s and 80s it was considered a 'hard drug' rather than a pitiful compliment to a can of Red Bull...

a pitiful compliment to a can of Red Bull...
Fuck, if that isn't a bad review of speed I don't know what is 😄

It's really hard to find meth-amphetamine in Norway. Speed is where it's at here. Exlusively almost. Probably plays in somehow I guess.

All our kids are necking shit coke, ketamine and MDMA. They haven't experienced proper drugs.

Shit coke, ketamine that is cut and MehDMA huh =D

Only had really good speed once, it was fantastic, supposedly 'excellent' (reviews) amphetamine from darker internet places was mediocre.
I don't understand, afaik it's neither that hard or expensive to make

But where to? The Dutch have got the Euro market sealed with their shitty paste. Other countries are flooded with methamphetamine. The lack of decent street speed is a fuckin bugbear of mine...
When Speed was a thing for me, it was def not paste.

White powder with an average of 70% pure dl-Amphetamine. One gram was equal in price to about 1 or 2 MDMA pill's, depending on your connection. Mostly sold by the same dealer. Although there was a separate scene of Speedfreaks, but those are mainly injecting it, I guess.

The latter would probably like MethAmphetamine. But in general its less favorable over here. Which i totally understand, I hate not sleeping.

Caught this from Birmingham's top source for street news an hour ago and immediately remembered this thread title from this morning.

Check out my man, he's fucking proper....