• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why is society nowadays more likely to fall prey to living like there's no tomorrow?

Shady's Fox

Bluelighter
While isn't and is you might say, no it isn't. You have 1 life, currently you cannot live in a computer and even if you do I dunno if 2 out of 10 people would choose that, say even 3 out of 40. More or less there's still a morality blueprint still somewhere time capsulated with unwritten rules and means that people know when something is working backwards for them yet still "voluntering" for caddle. I am a cinefil which means I am interested in cinematography, I am a photograph enthusiasth and know some basic aesthetics such as "anglo goth/brutalism/dull core/academic" I am an audiofil, I enjoy music from a whole perspective point which I currently ran out of yet don't have any guilty thoughts // i got able to notice things such as being an observer thanks to my personality traits, my environment when I was still a kid // my way of solving how to turn on and off the light in the room and I not only saw but even heard on purpose that society is addicted to sex and I can say with hands on my heart that if we were, even the 0.0001 inexistent of the sex side for the technology side, by now we'd have microscopic "guides" as how to appreciate the terraform of other exo moons/planets and being able to be a interstellar species as a whole. Think about if all people in world that wanted to do sex at that time thought about a way of investing and creating a spaceship that's able to bend time & space, and you cannot deny such intervetions of oneself. Point being in your way of "polishing" the path above and down as crows do when a dead baby crow dies, what made society currently speaking so heavily influenced by sex? If you do plan to answer, try your best to make your answer slightly different than what you maybe read/heard on other ghost links such as reddit or forums of any kind of mediastyle and also in regards to users who join, IF, this epitah of "discussion" am not sure how i can call it, for sure I want a new word to define this kind of mediocre "wow" but I don't got any because there isn't.

yeah abbey that's isn't linked to but that's your view. My kind of logic sometimes may I dunno if drain someone out but like really tickle their brain tissue you know, similar when you need to go to toilet and feel as "something is breaking inside, like vines" that kind of snap of fingers anyway I was trying to cover less explored area of the empirical reality as is straight from title as you also see I didn't said "Dansk are the most hyperactive sexual encounters" or such things, just basic fact of a mindhunters.

Jordan Peterson stands by his word as a psychologist in this field and one that you can't get tired listen to him, he has that personality that instantly veils into the environment. I am glad he has this success nowadays, he deserved it.

yeah abbey that's isn't linked to but that's your view. My kind of logic sometimes may I dunno if drain someone out but like really tickle their brain tissue you know, similar when you need to go to toilet and feel as "something is breaking inside, like vines" that kind of snap of fingers anyway I was trying to cover less explored area of the empirical reality as is straight from title as you also see I didn't said "Dansk are the most hyperactive sexual encounters" or such things, just basic fact of a mindhunters.

Yeah, I started reading and couldn't follow.

Could it be as simplistic as everyone knows there is no tomorrow to look forward to anymore its been stolen.
We are not at a cross roads anymore, imo. We done left the bridge its just a long drop. Freefallin' its gonna hurt like a bitch when that sudden stop comes up.

Could it be as simplistic as everyone knows there is no tomorrow to look forward to anymore its been stolen.
We are not at a cross roads anymore, imo. We done left the bridge its just a long drop. Freefallin' its gonna hurt like a bitch when that sudden stop comes up.

So whatcha saying is that devil had a pitcher just lower above his eye and now because of that we are confused so we just fuck endlessly

Obviosuly you more or less understood the concept of this thread but I dunno if you're familar with proof concept. So what Germany and Australia did was that they on purpose on.. lowered the price of grapes so everyone bought more white opposed to black ones. White grapes are highly energetical vs their cousin, so they promote creativity and is in every product nowadays to test one self-control. If I ever was in true mediocre word I am goin to use "shocked" was this.

I think it's mostly what @6am-64-14m says.

A lot of hopelessness, the future looking pretty grim.. If you really open your eyes and look at what's happening, we are pretty fucked in the next 20 or so years. This is so unsustainable, and we have so much shit only just functioning or one bad disaster away from causing massive ripple effects.

I think people can see this whether they are conscious or not. They know there's no real future for humanity. Not the way we know it now.

I'm pretty OK with it. Like I'm not happy that I think the future of the world is fucked in the near term, but it's out of my control. I'm having a fun in the mean time and try not to stress about it.

More repetition of course. So we get to born and breath and in return allow others to, we go to work meaning so we can travel around world and fuck

that devil had a pitcher just lower above his eye and now because of that we are confused so we just fuck endlessly
Yes the destroyer has done his/her/their thing and not sure about the eye-picture thing but it all confused the fuck out of us. lol =
Overpopulation
proof concept
Will check it out. Not sure I undestand some of what was tossed out but
White grapes are highly energetical vs their cousin, so they promote creativity
this I can wrap my head around a bit good start.

I dunno about society today in general, but I know I lived like there was no tomorrow in my teens&twenties, even my early 30s.
I was born in 1959 and grew up kinda assuming that we'd all die in a nuclear war.

Sometime in my alcoholic 20s (depression/anxiety/heavy drug abuse), I came to think I'd probably kill myself anyway by suicide or accidental OD.

I turn 63 in less than a month. If I'd known I was gonna live this long, I'd have taken much better care of myself.

Does he speak about Nietzsche and Heidegger analysis? if you read that you get perfectly clear what's going on.

He probably mentioned Nietzsche. I've looked at a few different things on postmodernism lately, and even "metamodernism". They waffle on though and I just want the basics. I'm more interested in psychology.

Then people make videos like "Jordan Peterson doesn't understand postmodernism" but I've been following him for about four years and I trust his knowledge.
But here are some others I looked at..

On Nihilism, I discovered a new philosopher who is about as nihilistic as you get. I really like him because he's like a dark comedian. When it comes to suicide, he prefers the idea of not being born in the first place lol. He's similar to Camus though in that he says "my birth was a complete accident so why take life seriously?"

I've got a friend in London who I shared him with and he loved it. We've been laughing at his quotes and it's people like this who I find uplifting rather than depressing. This one makes me lol every time:

A great step forward was made the day men understood that in order to torment one another more efficiently they would have to gather together, to organise themselves into a society.

Emil Cioran

Last edited:
He probably mentioned Nietzsche. I've looked at a few different things on postmodernism lately, and even "metamodernism". They waffle on though and I just want the basics. I'm more interested in psychology.

Then people make videos like "Jordan Peterson doesn't understand postmodernism" but I've been following him for about four years and I trust his knowledge.
But here are some others I looked at..

On Nihilism, I discovered a new philosopher who is about as nihilistic as you get. I really like him because he's like a dark comedian. When it comes to suicide, he prefers the idea of not being born in the first place lol. He's similar to Camus though in that he says "my birth was a complete accident so why take life seriously?"

I've got a friend in London who I shared him with and he loved it. We've been laughing at his quotes and it's people like this who I find uplifting rather than depressing. This one makes me lol every time:

A great step forward was made the day men understood that in order to torment one another more efficiently they would have to gather together, to organise themselves into a society.

Emil Cioran

I've read a lot of books of Cioran, he is one of the best writers of XX century, and he's a great philosopher. "The fall into time", "The book of Chimeras"... amazing.

how others think bout others without word?

somewhere on the fence someone held a swag collection speech.. a blanket of sky! to fall in a bigger hole and the trees that fall on typing machines

i wait for wolves