• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Why is heroin a bad painkiller?

I feel like every painkillers bad because of how bad the withdrawals are from them, I'm a recovered addict and because of that I'd never take painkillers even if I needed them

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

After my hip injury, heroin was the only thing that killed the pain long enough I could walk a little bit until my hip replacement nearly a year later
Hey I had a very similar.injiry in a car accident 2 years ago unfortunately they took me straight to jail for a PV right after I was released and my pelvis and femoral head are shot , I still use a walker and constant miserable pain, supposed to be getting a hip replacement soon, wondering how that worked out for you.

Heroin is the BEST painkiller & is still used for pain medicinally in several countries. It’s not short-acting either - I assume that is what you mean by fast-acting, but it only kicks in faster because it can’t be take orally - nasally, it kicks in as quickly as any other opiate. I have trled virtually all opiates & opioids for my chronic pain and h is by far the best, especially because it last 3x longer than other opiates.