• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Why Don't You Want To Die?

kanyeknievel

Bluelighter
Everyone has a reason for not wanting to die, its not like you fear/dont want death because u dont want to feel dying, but its for a greater reason if you think about it in more detail. Basically I just don't want to die really ever because I don't want to miss anything basically. I want to see the progression of everything that in on Earth. The progession of sports, the progression of science, the progression of people, the progression of space.

Thats basically the real reason I dont want to die, I don't want to stop seeing progression.

I don't want to die because of my family quite honestly.
If I were to leave this earth, too many people would be hurt.
I can't be that selfish.

As far as personal reasons go, I want to succeed in something, so I can at least say I accomplished something during my time here.

I don't want to die because of my family quite honestly.
If I were to leave this earth, too many people would be hurt.
I can't be that selfish.

That's the only reason for me. I don't want my friends and family to grieve.

Otherwise I'm totally ambivalent about life and death.

That's the only reason for me. I don't want my friends and family to grieve.

Otherwise I'm totally ambivalent about life and death.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way, so many people take that the wrong way.

The idea of no longer living is just scary because it's something I cannot even remotely imagine. It's a concept I cannot grasp, to go from a breathing, thinking being to... not.

The whole afterlife thing kinda scares me. I don't really believe in one, but then again I obviously can't know for certain. And being raised a Christian kinda instills that whole thought "What if I'm wrong and there IS a God and he's gunna send me to hell??" SCARY. Basically I just want to live forever, although going on after all of my loved ones have passed would suck really bad.

there's lots of cool shit I can do while being alive. This is a well established fact. However, I have no idea what happens when you die, so I can't really count on it being any better or worse.

same as dandiwer and sweep p

i'd add that i do want to die

those are the reasons i don't, not why i don't want to

so much to do, a kid on the way, can't wait to meet him.

Wouldn't mind dying too much except for the rare moments. Moments I define my life by with good friends, good drugs and late nights/early mornings we can barely remember. But thats just it when you remember its almost like your memories are flooded by an indescribable light that fills you with bitter sweet feelings of happiness that make life worth it. its that and looking forward to making more times like that. I think that makes life worth it.

i look forward to trying to score every single day and think about the next day

also look forward to some day doing something with my life

because life is the greatest gift

that's why they call it the present

you can't die anyway

as the end approaches i absolutely embrace it although i do not court it .
the end of my existence holds no mystery for me . it is an insignificant event the same as any creature's demise.

I'm not satisfied that I achieved my purpose in life
I'd like to see the fall of Babylon.
I'd like to survive when TSHTF.