• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why are girls more

I've cracked it.
After a weekend of playing the Great Ear to several friends, both male and female, I've discovered the difference between men and women.
Man encounters problem. Man reacts instinctively by trying to beat problem to death or have sex with it. Man deals with residual emotions by ignoring them or getting pissed. When said problem rears its ugly head again, man is completely bewildered.
Woman encounters problem. Woman reacts instinctively by crying or picking fight. Woman then deals with residual emotions by analysing them, discussing them with friends and finally coming to important conclusions not only about nature of problem but also about nature of her own reaction to it. Woman then embarks on programme of self-understanding and improvement in the effort to avoid problem in future. IF said problem occurs again, woman is much better equipped to deal with it.
Cynical? I don't think so
smile.gif

------------------
~trouble
(with a pop-o-matic bubble)

Cynical? Perhaps... Grossly over-generalised? I would like to say yes, but on reflection prolly not...
...most of the males that I know prove time and again that I ain't gonna be able to succeed in changing that view...
(and you're pushing it a bit on the female part, you're not all that emotionally mature... ;Þ)
------------------
-=Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental=-

It seems strange to me Kitters that a complicated woman, such as yourself, would make such a gross and simple generalisation.
Hpwever being male(and therefore undoubtedly simple) I probably can't see the true genius and subtle complexity of your simple and reductionist statement.
Damn, my knuckles are dragging again...
------------------
There is no spoon.
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by Prometheus (edited 12 February 2001).]

Sorry everyone totally off topic:
trouble where have tho been?? Go get yourself over to the Canberra Threads and catch up on what you've been missing.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Sorry everyone, please continue ~~>
DJC
biggrin.gif

------------------
"We are the Children of the Revolution"

hahaha Prometheus, kitters is male,
oh and i've finally come to the conclusion that boys have a peniss.. and girls dont, so the girls try to make up for it by trying to look more complicated.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.
http://www.mp3.com.au/KompleX/

WTF Prometheus im not a woman im a male u havent realy payed attention to who i am what my real name is or anything so how can u make that kind of generalisation.
Nor did u bother to ask wich sex i am!!!!
and i dont wont turn this into a fight cos
i cant be stuffed arguing so next time do ur reasearch.........
------------------
"To know all is to know nothing"

Sorry Kitters, my mistake. I prolly should've read the whole post. I got to caught up in being argumentative.
------------------
There is no spoon.
[This message has been edited by Prometheus (edited 13 February 2001).]