• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Why are drugs illegal?

Drugs won't be legalised until enough of the population accept their use. Govt. arent keen on amending legislation unless a fw thiings will happen-

- large lobby groups debate the isssue in the media

- it will get them votes

- it will make the country better off than if it didnt amend

Unfortunately in our society there are drug abusers. Simple. Many of us can dabble in drugs for a bit then get over it and continue on with anew stage in our lives. Others get so deep in shit that they fuck stuff up for the rest of us.

If anyone has access, there's a brilliant article in the Australian GQ Autumn edition this year. Dr Robert Hampshire basically suggests that genetic predispostion has a lot to do with our tendancies to either use or abuse drugs. Using Dynamic Brain Imaging doctors can see those who are genetically in a position to abuse drugs and those who can dabble on the weekends and then return to normal life during the week.

I'm not sure where you can find a link to this article but its pretty good and explains a lot.

fuck in heaven

I've just watched another interesting vid produced by ABC US titled "Ecstasy Rising" and hosted by Peter Jennings.

This was a pretty impressive attempt at showing MDMA for what it is, and really drove home the stupidity and failures of legalizing against drugs. It's hard to see just how prohibition even justifies it's funding after seeing this show. To me, NIDA and Ricaurte came out looking like fools working for fools.

Shulgin gets a nice word or 2 in near the beginning of the program and you even get to see inside his home lab 8o

Ecstasy Rising from ABC now available for download

I used the torrent and it d/L'ed quite quickly (316.2 MB)