• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's where?

With my vast geographical knowledge, I can pin your locality down to an area of about 500 square miles:)

Fareham-ers...... On Bluelight....... Well blow me down with a feather!!! Im originally from Fareham (well Stubbington... the *nice* part of Fareham...)

Now I live in Bournemouth.... SOUTH COAST BAD GIRL!!

Hedonistic Angel said:
Fareham-ers...... On Bluelight....... Well blow me down with a feather!!! Im originally from Fareham (well Stubbington... the *nice* part of Fareham...)

Now I live in Bournemouth.... SOUTH COAST BAD GIRL!!

Ah you're from bournemouth then, if only i would've checked this before i sent you a pm!:X

i live in london.
west london to be exact.
new to this place, it aint to bad, only been ripped off on one deal so far, so it could be worse haha.
havent seen to much of the clubs as flat mates arent really into that scene, they just love the walkabout and redback taven, fucking aussies !!!!!
so yea, if you are in london and want to have a drink and goto a club pm me, im up for meeting you english ppl:)
peace

I'll be moving to Plymouth for school next fall. In Finland now after spending 2 years in the US.

Anyone from the Plymouth area?

Currently living in Lincoln. It sucks... boring place. No decent places to go clubbing... no decent transport links to get me anywhere decent to go clubbing either!

Used to live in Brighton, still visit a lot to see friends and go clubbing. (Ya, it's easier than going somewhere local because I know people there!)