• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who's where?

^^ No idea where yet, but i think i may be staying manchester for a bit, not london. I dunno. Ive got to organise my accomodation when i get there. Will post as soon as i know!

Hey if you come to London and if its the north then let me know, would be cool to see another aussie, only other one ive met is dr.seuss lol. I'm english myself just incase you were thinking i was an aussie to!

i never realised dr seuss was an aussie! ha fancy that :D cool!

Hardicus and I arrived a couple of days ago we're based in the greater london area.

Taliana - cripes girl we haven't caught up in ages, it seems stupid that we'll catch up over here rather than in aus :)

Hey there. :)

I thought I might get on board now.

I'm gonna be over there on 18th May, holidaying around Europe for 6 months (or until the $$$ runs out) then head back to the UK and work there for the remainder of the year, or however long I can on my working holidaymaker visa.

So... that means I'll be over there in just over 8 weeks.

(I'm currently in Melbourne, Australia).

Anyway, hi! :D

Why not? Is your country really that shite?haha!j/k

SmC said:
Why not? Is your country really that shite?haha!j/k

i bet you'd jump at the chance to come here. you're lucky we even giving your country a chance ;)

hehehe...

actually, the only reason im coming working in the UK is to see the rest of europe and go to all the festivals and earn some pound to do so. i dont have a whole lot of interest in the UK on its own, not england anwyay, more all the other countries...

what's amazing about europe is that it's all so godamn close.

my family went to venice for a day - flights cost £2.50 plus £10 tax... one day. it's just inconceivable in aus where an overseas trip is still a really big thing.

p.s. - SmC, at least it's an open exchange... proto and nursey are on their way to australia for a year as we speak. and you do know who the most troublesome visa-evading lawbreakers in australia are, doncha? ;)

proto and nursey are on their way to australia for a year as we speak. and you do know who the most troublesome visa-evading lawbreakers in australia are, doncha?

thats jumping the gun a bit isn't it? they haven't even arrived yet. ;)

Taliana said:
i bet you'd jump at the chance to come here. you're lucky we even giving your country a chance ;)

hehehe...

actually, the only reason im coming working in the UK is to see the rest of europe and go to all the festivals and earn some pound to do so. i dont have a whole lot of interest in the UK on its own, not england anwyay, more all the other countries...

Hahaha! Your lucky were giving you a chance ;) I wish i had enough money to do all that..but im struggling to get money together for the labyrinth at the mo! Bloody sign on money still yet to arrive..

And funky mate...did you recieve any of my pms?

I think I must be the only South African here!

well I'm from Cape Town, South Africa.... don't suppose there are any other bluelighters from cape town here?

Only my second post, and what a cracker its going to be. I live in Hampshire not too far from Southampton and Fareham.