• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's been sentence or arrested for a drug offence?

not me but a worthy story all the same.

a mate of mine attended a fairly big event here in Melbourne that had a showcase of international hardstyle artists. himself and his buddy decided to leave said event like 4th set in, there was literally nobody else coming in this late and no way in fuck was anyone leaving besides these two pond life cunts.

anyway the venue's cloakroom was accessed via the front on the street. This intelligent duo exit the building where they find an absolute myriad of uniformed officers to their left. They proceeded to the cloakroom on the right where they had a straight shot at freedom if they continued in that direction after retrieving their stuff, however decide to stroll past the 15 cops in the opposite direction. wearing phat pants (that weren't even worn anymore by majority). With pockets full of an assortment of shit. past the cops they strolled. left a $100+ event well before half-time. past the cops.......

fucking facepalm... they were searched and arrested in possession of ice, acid, pills and spent the night in the stkilda rd lockup.

mouthbreathers. ...... LOLOLOLLLLLLLL

Searched for what? Because the cops felt like it? That's the sort of shit I would fight

A few years ago I went to an open house to get some pot after having drinks after work with a friend. I got done for a DUI, dirty needles, bong in the backseat, I kept the pot stashed in my dacks as soon as I saw the lights flashing.

Was taken back to the cop station and interviewed mainly about the bong, which I in my drunk state found rather amusing. They asked pretty silly questions so I gave them silly answers back. I proceeded into a drunken rant about how silly this whole situation was and I called their stance on pot especially a complete an utter slap in the face decent people for targeting such petty things.. I was not targeting this at the officers as such(which I made clear to them) but rather the system as a whole. No thugs, murderers & rapists to catch eh? 8)

I was warned several times by the male officer I would at some point be strip searched as this was drug related so it warranted one. But I still had the pot I'd just bought so I was getting nervous it would actually happen. All paperwork got done, and eventually I was allowed to leave with the cop saying not to worry about the search.

Next, I'm on the phone to a mate to come pick me up and we proceeded to smoke that shit up like the good old times.

=D

Whatd they actually ban you from driving for man?

From what I read he/she failed a drug driver test cos he/she was on ice. That's why they were banned for driving for 24 hrs I guess?

I was arrested a good few years ago for according to my police check -

-Deal Property Suspected Proceed of Crime (blank Dr's prescription)
-Make a False Document to Prejudice of Other Alter Prescription For Drug of Dependence

12 month good behavior order no community work

I had a close call just after I left the RAAF when I was still a kid. I was keeping snakes illegally (nearly 100) and was raided by the parks and wildlife service. On my computer desk was an oz of green and about 20 OC 80mg (bought off the street). I was friendly and respectful to the police when they were called in. I guess they felt sorry for me as I was facing prison time because of all the illegal snakes, I wasn't charged or warned. They left the drugs where they were found!

6 months later in court my lawyer got my 98 charges reduced to 2. So, instead of getting a prison sentence, I was given a $1500 fine. I was even allowed to pay it back at my own pace. Under the spent conviction scheme ill be back to having no record next year. Ill be able to keep snakes again too! (Legally though)

Really interesting, thanks for the insight.
I'd probably do the 'no emotion' mode and keep to myself, probably get some muscle tone and do some reading.
Really gave me a new perspective, there's some really fucking smart criminals. Then again.. there's some dumbass ones too.

The smart ones don't get caught. The dumb ones end up in prison.

I've not got a criminal record, and don't plan on having one either.