• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's been sentence or arrested for a drug offence?

Not one of them has admitted to becoming addicted to painkillers because they were pushed or over prescribed by their DR. Their addiction was their own creation not the medical community. The system works. It exists to prevent the prescriber ghettos that now exists in the USA.

Beside doctors job is to treat illness, not mask it's symptoms. Surely treating the cause of pain is their priority not sending you on your way still with the underlying cause?

I grew up in a different time. I lost count of the number of booze buses I blew 0.0 at while being the designated driver for my mates. None of them even concerned themselves with me being high as a kite so long as I was courteous and didn't giggle like an idiot. I may have been lucky by your standards but reality was I knew how to play the system and never raised suspicion. Like I mentioned earlier it is a war on drugs and today policing has become less naive. How often do you hear of drug couriers being discovered after being pulled over speeding or driving an unlicensed car? The smart criminals are the ones who don't give them a sniff. Who was the most successful, Carl Williams who everyone knew was a dirt bag or Mr X, owner of large successful family owned business who pays his taxes, donates to the local school while still running millions of dollars of coke via Vanuatu or Fiji?

Are you being intentionally obtuse or are your reading comprehension skills just that poor? I have clearly stated in this thread I am NOT addicted to painkillers, I just have a tolerance due to occasional opiate use thar rendered the painkillers they insisted on giving me considerably less effective. There really is no reason I couldn't of gotten stronger painkillers. I had surgery, that IS the treatment for the cause, it still hurts like a cunt afterward and in my opinion its part of the doctors job description to treat that pain adequately.

Whether a person creates their own addiction or not does not change the fact they are just as entitled to pain relief as anyone else, there are drugs appropriate for people of all tolerances so why should anyone suffer? It's pretty much been established doctors do have discretion to prescribe these drugs and the only reason I can see to not is that a lot of doctors probably have the same supriority complex you do when it comes to dealing with people suffering an addiction.

It really does amuse me just how many points that have been made against your arguments that you have failed to address and now have sunk to accusing all the mods of this forum of being drug addicts (pretty sure a couple aren't mate), for the record the only drug I am really addicted to is alcohol which has zero relevance to this thread and pretty much no relevance to this forum in general. You really are a condescending prick and whether or not others have addictions does not make you superior to them. In my eyes you have demonstrated from your posts time and time again that you are an arrogant, self centred asshole with very limited capacity to empathise with others. You are also pretty damn deluded if you think you getting away with drug driving had anything to do with your brain, the truth is if you were as smart or as squeaky clean as you try portray yourself then you wouldn't be making that selfish and foolish decision to drive intoxicated.

If you were that big on HR you might spend more time giving helpful HR advice than posting nonsense in the lounge and coming over here from time to time to talk your trash.

Fuck off back to your yuppie fantasy world, this thread has been well and truly derailed. Apologies to the OP.

P.S FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Busty said:
Please Headah, I am the only mod who posts in AusDD who isn't a drug addict. Harm reduction 101..... don't get addicted.

Unfortunately if you look back at the last dozen moderators here there aren't many who still post. Too many have either had to give up because their lifestyle caught up with them or were shipped off to rehab/psych ward. This isn't disrespect because several of these guys are my friends and know that I would do anything for them (well, except write them a script).

This may not be disrespect to the several of them who are your friends, but for the past/present mods who aren't and who you're speaking for it's arrogant, and yes, disrespectful, to assume you know enough of their lives to make such a comment.

I'm sorry, your points were almost drowned out by all the harm reduction flowing out of the cigarette thread ;)

I am entitled to my opinion just as much as you are allowed to be satisfied with your own. You have your own interpretation of harming yourself and I have mine. This isn't high school where pack mentality wins the day. I'm not worried if I am the only one who doesn't think getting fucked up is "awesome". Circle jerks have never been my scene to be honest.

This may not be disrespect to the several of them who are your friends, but for the past/present mods who aren't and who you're speaking for it's arrogant, and yes, disrespectful, to assume you know enough of their lives to make such a comment.

But it's not disrespectful, he said it's not, and after all it's only his opinion 8)

Also: FUCK YES!

Last edited:
You mean your bigoted logic was torn to shreds and you had no real come back whatsoever? ;)

It's so like you to change the issue when you get beaten in an argument, first all the mods are drug addicts and now everyone is ganging up on you because you don't think getting fucked up is "awesome" (who are you supposed to be quoting here? lol), the fact of the matter is that you are a bigot and no matter your occupation or your IQ you are clearly a bloody idiot. You are right that you are unfortunately entitled to post your opinion here no matter how ridiculous and condescending it is, but don't expect that others wont post theirs back telling you how wrong you are.

For the record, just because you may be used to others sucking up to your rich ass in real life doesn't mean when a bunch of people disagree with your nonsense that it's a "circle jerk", I will leave the circle jerking to you and the rest of your nudie thread buddies. :p

Lack of respect or not, feel free to edit it if it's incorrect. Reality is far too many on this board will not be here in 3 years time and it is not just sad but a real shame.

Like I look at this as me winning or losing. Every time I see a friend fry their brain to a point of no return then I consider it a failure.

FUCK NO - I like reading Busty's Posts in ADD.

He/she (sorry don't know their sex) is entitled to their opinion. I would take anything to heart which you read on an online forum. Busty has a strong opinion and is entitled to express it. This is Australia not Afghanistan.

I'm so glad someone else posted to busty to shut the fuck up because i feared i was going to get another warning for saying it.

Strato - i wish you all the best, I'm 21 also and have recently changed my antics for fear of fucking up. Also university is now far too hectic due to exams, i don't seem to have time for much (yes i'm procrastinating now - what of it?)

Busty does have some good points though, in the past few days I've grilled a couple of my friends because they seemed to be frying themselves, and i can see how slow they have got from it, and some even starting to get depression yet still continuing to go out and be reckless.

^ When did anyone say frying yourself or being a drug addict was a good thing? Nobody has argued that point. The initial disagreement was whether recreational opioid users are entitled to adequate pain relief, Busty has done what he always does when he starts losing an argument and has changed the issue to something completely different and irrelevant, without ever bothering to address the holes pointed out in his initial argument.

not too many people actually serve time for drug offence or any offence for that matter here on SA,

i read the district courts sentencing remarks everyweek and unless you have a solid criminal record you will get a suspended sentence for most crimes, hell there was some guy that got caught with 200g of meth and he got a suspended....

Anyone got that site or link that has the list of drugs and how much is deemed commercial and stuff (in oz)? I used to have it bookmarked and when my hard drive died i lost it. Cant seem to search for the right things to find it.

It's at the bottom. If you download the Word .doc on the link I gave you, the tables start at page 220 or so.

Yep that's it. It's also on a webpage that i found easier to look at and find what i'm after, but its the same info. Many thanks opi8.

Another time, me and some mates were sitting outside a city hotel in my car just having a smoke when all of a sudden this late model sedan pulls right up behind us and four aggressive police guys dressed in jeans and bbq shirts jump out quick as a flash they've surrounded my car and are demanding i.d. and all sorts of questions. Now I looked straight at them and because I'd been drinking most of the day was clearly misunderstanding their attitude. They got all of us of the car and actually started searching it. I was standing there, clearly unimpressed with it and I knew that there was barely a quarter of a bag of weed.
Then they frisked us and grab everything when they do that. My mate got sent to remand for three days for unpaid fines because it was a long weekend. I copped a fine approximately $ 200. Ouch. They were exactly like Miami Vice, I swear. I was like, take it easy, we're only young and he gave me a proper look. Whatever.

Don't act like these drugs are prescribed exactly based on the needs of the patient, for every patient with genuine pain being told to piss off and take some panadeine, there's another who's been diagnosed with condition X and had boxes of oxycodone or morphine thrown at them either without even asking or far in excess of what they genuinely need, because doctors make these calls based on stereotypes and snap judgments, not indepth assessments of the situation. So if you don't fit a neat diagnosis for condition X or fit the right demographic, then then you could be on the floor screaming in agony and they'd just give you a kick, throw a box of panadol at you and tell you to stop faking it (and that'll be $69.99 for the consultation please). Meanwhile other patients are having truckloads of these pills thrown at them without even asking and often not even wanting them.

The irony being that the latter patients often end up being the ones selling their meds to the former patients or recreational users at a substantial markup. Why wouldn't they, once they realize they can make almost as much as (if not more than) the average wage just handing off the meds that are piling up
?

that is exactly how i get my 15s and norcos. the lady has cancer and gets 120 15mg roxis every 20 days and sells 100 of them at XX a piece to pay rent, sometimes she tosses me extra cuz ive bought from her almost every time since april. she only takes 1 a day cuz she has 2 jobs and cant handle nearly as many as shes prescribed and still function.

the guy with the norcos is a dude i work with at my summer/spring job and he has a arm injury (something with a nerve maybe) and he only takes 10 for when he needs em and sells the other 80 10mg norcos at $X a piece

EDIT: didnt realize this thread was 6 months old. whoops

Last edited by a moderator: