• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's an amateur photographer here?? show your wares!!

Yes it does indeed. Simply try to do all types of photography rather than something specific.... keeps my options open for the future.

Either way, Im no professional..... :p

A mate and I have been stuffing around with our cameras tonight.
Time lapse in total darkness. :)
dscf1083ayj4.jpg

Had to put this one in cos it made me lol.
(With a torch)
dscf1130ag7.jpg

=D

:D

Wow, these are awesome! I love that one of the Yarra, breaka...it's all warm feeling insidey.. :) And really like klue's time lapse one as well.

I went nuts with my camera in Sydney over the past week, here's a couple from Darling Harbour (I had some water jealousy cause Melbourne has no water features anywhere anymore....Le Sigh...)

2147714031_78ac11c8a9.jpg

2148504118_5aba63c027.jpg

And one of my friend Kate which I really like because of the mood and colors etc...

2148174547_5572479bec.jpg

Cool photos raz.
I have now discovered the photos we have been taking are called extended exposure photography. Time lapse is different :)

:D

Under the roadway where the merry-go-round is.....there was heaps of contrast between the shadow and the sun so I took heaps and that was the best one of the lot of em...

Raz said:

This looks fantastic. Seems like you got the pic in at just the right moment to catch the contrast of the shade and the bright reflected sun

Plus the water in suspended animation just adds to it even more

Thanks! :D

That did come out much more awesome than I thought it would actually...my friend stole it for her desktop background... :)

Osteospermum HC, niiice. (African Daisy)
Prune them back really hard if they get scrappy.

Thats what happens when your partner leaves you all alone for many many hours while down the pub.... Pretty colours :D

Those bubbles are awesome, AlphaCharlie! :D

In other news, dolls are creepy.......

2318552256_9674e8f437.jpg

2317744363_fe97cd3640.jpg

Raz: I love those doll shots - very creepy indeed - especially the second one.

Klue, that's an amazing shot! What camera are you using and what setting? The lighting is fantastic.