• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

who's an amateur photographer here?? show your wares!!

i have to agree mate; she has the biggest darkest eyes that you could just lost in; and her lips are luscious. shes a beautiful little lady <3

...kytnism...:|

These aren't really arty, but this is from the lightning storm we just had!

IMGP5578.jpg

IMGP5577.jpg

IMGP5572.jpg

IMGP5571.jpg

IMGP5563.jpg

IMGP5575.jpg

eon_blue said:
Some long exposure (30 minutes) night shots...

DSC_0029.jpg

Nice photo.:)

Reminds me of my Yr 9 Science text book... It had something similar on it.

drEaMtiMe*@# said:
playing around on photoshop with a picture that i took of a laneway in melbourne:

IMG_1489cropcolouradGEjSIZE-1.jpg

IMG_1489cropcolouradjSIZE-1.jpg

IMG_1489cropcolouradjstampS-1.jpg

hope it works![/I]

Thats freakin' awesome...

Digital composition I created in my Digital Imaging class last session...

composition.jpg

That's using two seperate photos, one I shot of a guy holding out his hands with some dirt in them, and the other of a tree at a park.

^ haha, that's awesome - although I did mistake the tree for brocoli at first.

Still, an awesome pic, and the colours are top notch.

beakyaself,

That is such a beautiful photo and my heart bleeds when I see it. I now live in Hong Kong.
S.

Environment? What environment?

So I was sitting on my verandah tonight and heard a sugar cane fire being started down the road. A few minutes late I looked up and saw a big black cloud and though you beauty some rain, but, lol it was the fire. =D

picture015axy5.jpg

I watched this farm hand set this whole side of the patch of sugar and he got to the end and it was a bloke I went to school with. Had a yak with him for 10 minutes or so.

So apparently this fire was just a small one because we had had some rain. I agree, I have seen much bigger fires than this. :)

picture024ahn6.jpg

I urge and encourage anyone who can get out and watch a sugar cane fire to do so this season. All our local mills are converting to a power producing system where they dont burn the cane. So one day fires like this will be a thing of the past :)

:D

Not at all. Simply self trained in photography, digital graphics and drawing... No 'formal' training at all...

Everything you see is done in my own time and without getting paid... unfortunately.

^ so are you building a portfolio of mock work to find employment in that field in the future

I see where Vanth is coming from. A lot of it looks very commercial