Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

Lily Allen

NSFW:
Lily-Allen-HD-Wallpapers.jpg

But then she would probably write a song about it :\

I thought 'Littlest Things' was written about you %)

I thought 'Littlest Things' was written about you %)

There's just one thingThat's getting in the way
When we go up to bed
You're just no good
It's such a shame

I look into your eyes
I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise
And it's apparent it's all over

Oh I lie here in the wet patch
In the middle of the bed
I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by
I spent ages giving head

Then I remember all the nice things
That you've ever said to me
Maybe I'm just overreacting
Maybe you're the one for me

Truth does cut deep. Her ex must get a fair bit of stick, hew new album is meant to be "more truthful", poor man. :p

Make love, not fuck.

I would oblige Carey Mulligan or Eva Green (as she appears in The Dreamers).

There is no way on Earth that what would be happening between Sunetra Sarker, Noel Fielding / Russell Brand (the boys -- who, I am sure, both know the joy of male multiple orgasms; well, they would by the time we were done with them -- taking it in turns) and me could be described as making love .....

Two autistic activist chicks, one classically autie, by the name of aliengirl, a good friend of mine.

The other, rett syndrome, highly atypical phenotype, as she is chimeric, a mosaic, so not mute, mentally retarded or immobile, in fact shes a gymnastics coach for special ed kids, she likes to tombstone off fucking well cliffs into the sea, and in fact is hypermobile due to ehler's-danloss, so her joints are so stretchy she can actually flip her leg over her shoulder and kick herself in the forehead if she so chose to do so.

And kassi, aka The Rettdevil herself, the one, and only rettdevil, she is utterly, astonishingly, absofuckinglutely breathtakingly beautiful.

Google image search will show you pics, and Mein Gott, she is one of the most gorgeous creatures ever to tread foot upon the face of this earth.

Aliengirl...she is speshul as all hell, and amazingly sexeh.

Also, sorry sham, but you know it, I haz gottenz teh major hots for teh sadiecakes. She's fucking well gorgeous hot stuff, a total sexpot, and wow if you hadn't gotten in there before me I'd be propositioning her on one knee with a goddamn ring. Sorry sham, don't worry however I love her too much to hurt her by ever trying to do something nasty like splitting you up. But I can, and I WILL admire from a distance, because sadie, she is amazing, shes a truly truly special gal, and despite being neurotypical....she is actually the first, and only NT girl I've ever truly loved, every other NT female has been a total dis the fuck aster. And I wish I'd never met any of those fucking bastards. If I am completely honest. They disgust me.

Also this classically/Kanner's autistic girl, riona that I dated for a while, has some degree of mental retardatation, but I do not judge her for that, I truly do not care, as long as she is happy, I got the total hots for her even now years after we ended up parting.

And my ex fiancee, cazzie, I am so stuck on her, that decades later I've known only a single person, apart maybe from kassiane sibley, The RettDevil, this lady, about 50yo, three kids, one autie the rest NT, and we dated for a while, amazing, astoundingly, supercute. My stalker now, but hell if I mind, I am just nutters for butter over her. Typh is.....just.....holy fucking jesus weeping crucified cunting christ on a unicycle masturbating over a dog, she is....wow. Amazing. Gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, dead intelligent, and well one of the best things since 6-acetoxydihydromorrphine, the best opioid along with prope, thhat I've ever had. Fucking hell, there is not a single day, that I have not thought about her and about cazzie and had my heart torn apart that I am not in immediate proximity to either of them. I'd DIE just to hear typh's voice again, or to see cazz, even for so long as to sink a pint with either of them. And I would without a second's hesitation, take a bullet for either of them. As would I for sadie, if someone were to come at any of the three of those special ladies, with a knife, I would not hesitate to step in front of them and take the blade myself.

Last edited:
Mark Ruffalo - not my normal type of guy but there is just something about him (nothing to do with him being able to expand 10x his normal size either).

I think Eva Green is gorgeous, sort of had a crush on her during Penny Dreadful

Ruffalo is well suave.

I suppose depending on your flavours he's the kind of guy you either want to have or want to be.

EDIT: Eva's a good second choice though =D

Morning Stee :), your up early today.

I think he is a great looking guy - especially when he has his full beard and short hair. Bit of a sharp contrast between him and my second choice mind :D

Have a great day - I have the day to myself, going to potter about the house have a few beers and chill out.

And u bud xx

My beds full of shit now so I had to get up at some point so I can by a new one.

I know. I really paint a good picture.

I'm already paranoid about posting while wrecked at this stage, and I think this has to extend to my early morning strolls on here as well. I think that a couple of cups of coffee + PS4 THEN logging in =D will possibly improve this aspect of my membership rather than the vice versa wake up routine I have at present. I cannot be bothered to even edit it at this pint as I'm more or less beyond embarrassment in most aspects of my life....

Your sound my friend (you are though and no smoke) much love <3 :D

Oooo Bill Nighy for me <3 I just love that hot, posh accent. Defiling English totty ftw =D
bill-nighy-3.jpg

and

NSFW:
...This rather delectable Japanese octopus
Tako_to_ama_retouched.jpg