• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

Fuck nellie. Who is nellie =D

Seriously though, there has to be something more than the same shit. Nellie could be awesome as fuck IRL but a bit repetitive.

Fuck nellie. Who is nellie =D

Seriously though, there has to be something more than the same shit. Nellie could be awesome as fuck IRL but a bit repetitive.

Just some anorexic bint on YouTube.

I'm with you on this one Sadie; that Consumer's a right boring cunt ain't he? ;)

Naw. I like consumer. I'll have to look her up. It's just nearly every post I've read is nellie. Be just as non plused if it was the Queen of England. More so infact

It's just so Repetitive.

I've seen the pics. Defo pleasant on the eyes.plus you're guaranteed a bacon and egg roll in the morning. What's not to like?

Then you must be easily pleased. I dread to think what Shambles looks like... ;)

Thanks Sadie. I would post more pics but with certain people who lurk here i just think its unwise.

I will give Nellie a rest...i would like to give her more though i admit.

^ What a sap. Someone tells him he's good looking and he's putty in their hands. Yes miss no miss of course miss. I'll be as repetitive as I fucking like until I'm banned cheers X

It's true though. The man is very good looking. He's got more substance than he let's on.