• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Who would you like to fuck?

I would like to fuck Consumers new girlfriend, while he watches - to show him how it's done. Does she like ice cream? ;)

No but she likes mycream

You know how when girls spend too much time together, they start getting their periods at the same time? Well...

The other night when you didn't check in to let us all know how you had enjoyed your 2cb MDMA combo at the usual sort of consumer time, this thought genuinely popped into my head: "Hmmm consumer hasn't posted in a while... must be shagging."

Oestrogen also moderates the growth of facial and body hair in men (hence, stories of lycanthropy; if you're a Real Man™ and your stubble is growing fastest when the moon is full, you'd probably prefer to think you're turning into a wolf than admit to your body containing girly chemicals).

So .....

When groups of guys live together, do your hair growth cycles tend to self-synchronise?

You know how when girls spend too much time together, they start getting their periods at the same time? Well...

The other night when you didn't check in to let us all know how you had enjoyed your 2cb MDMA combo at the usual sort of consumer time, this thought genuinely popped into my head: "Hmmm consumer hasn't posted in a while... must be shagging."
Very perceptive bro!

Oestrogen also moderates the growth of facial and body hair in men (hence, stories of lycanthropy; if you're a Real Man™ and your stubble is growing fastest when the moon is full, you'd probably prefer to think you're turning into a wolf than admit to your body containing girly chemicals).

So .....

When groups of guys live together, do your hair growth cycles tend to self-synchronise?

If that were to happen to several men of ambiguous sexuality, would it be called 'synchronised bi-cycles?' ;)

Very perceptive bro!

Was she conscious at the time though?

Last edited:
Rachel-Riley-1024x576.jpg

Rachel Riley. i want to suck her toes while i fuck her. maintaining eye contact the whole time...... Delicious

Do what you will but I'm sure you wouldn't be as vocal about eating your bogies if that was your Deal. Hey, I don't judge. It's funny how it's okay to share sexual thoughts but not admit that you like your own brand when you parp.

Essentially, how is ones private act / thought more acceptable than another?

You Dutch oven others? Because you can't Dutch oven yourself. Are you a sadist Bella?

Edit: would you be the Dutch oven-ee?

I just said I'm an aficionado. I'm incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic on the subject. I certainly wouldn't partake in such sickening things.

To answer your question I'm probs totes equal part sadist, as well as masochist. I wanna be your dog that beats you.

Unless I'm in a good mood, in which case I am Ocean Man.

typing is far too hard.

On second thought maybe there should be a disclaimer stating that the thread called " who would you like to fuck " may contain content of a sexual nature?

You are so right. You have found the flaw in my argument. :|