• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Who else likes eating pussy?

Oh yeah. Some people on here saying they rather do it than get it... But, as much as I LOOOOOVE doing it, and will do it until she just can't handle it anymore, I love me a nice BJ :)

Right lol. Lets get real here.

I don't like it. I Fucking love it!!!!!! Gotta b smellin good tho. Especially love 69ing with a girl.

It makes me kind of dizzy for a second when I make contact with the pussy with my mouth/tongue, like I'm getting into something extremely exotic but natural, it's an interesting feeling.

Call me gross, but I actually love the smell. 69 is good, too. The thing about 69ers is I get distracted, often so much so that it has an impact an the job I'm doing, so I prefer just going down on her ;)

i think almost everyone on bluelight will like eatin' pussy.

the real question is who eats ass?

The real question would be , how many of you woman would want your guy eating your ass. In my experiences, most woman aren't into it.

My boyfriend apparently hates eating pussy, woe is me :(
but I love sucking dick :p
Now that I'm thinking about it, he's an asshole. lol

i think almost everyone on bluelight will like eatin' pussy.

the real question is who eats ass?

If the ass has been cleaned out yes.
It's very pleasurable for the receiving person.
But it's not easy to do as it's often quite difficult to get your tongue and lips close in.

I really enjoy eating pussy. Eating ass not to much, but if im turned on enough I go there for a bit.

I love waking the other half up with lady head in the morning. Any time she's up before me she returns the favour too ;)

What's that shit we used to eat all the time back in the day?........what was that??..........oh yeah PUSSY!

I used to like eating pussy. As far as licking ass...sorry that's an area that I want nothing to do with.

I love it "if" the woman cleans out that stank hole, geesh can some women not smell their shit when they pee, if it smells like a tuna factory you need to clean it out and guys do not eat a stanky hair biscuit because some dudes jezz is still in that nasty hole